Sponsored

Method beadlock wheels with 37” tires, you need spacers!

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
Posting this up Bc I didn’t know and it’s too late for me. I bought method mr106 beadlock wheels from @Discount Tire and of course neither their website or methods website says you need beadlock ring spacers for thicker bead tires (basically any tire larger than 35” per method ). I’m mounting 37” cooper stt pros to them.

You won’t see this info unless you look at the actual beadlock ring spacer webpage which is crap.

I can’t return them at discount tire without paying a 20% restock fee which is messed up Bc it’s not like it’s my fault I didn’t know that Bc no ones webpage said you need beadlock ring spacers which are $40 per wheel!

Anyways I confirmed this info with method by phone this morning and want to let others know that if you want to mount tires larger than 35 your supposed to use the beadlock ring spacers to prevent the bolt heads from snapping off.

I’m buying Kmc wheels next time.
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Posting this up Bc I didn’t know and it’s too late for me. I bought method mr106 beadlock wheels from @Discount Tire and of course neither their website or methods website says you need beadlock ring spacers for thicker bead tires (basically any tire larger than 35” per method ). I’m mounting 37” cooper stt pros to them.

You won’t see this info unless you look at the actual beadlock ring spacer webpage which is crap.

I can’t return them at discount tire without paying a 20% restock fee which is messed up Bc it’s not like it’s my fault I didn’t know that Bc no ones webpage said you need beadlock ring spacers which are $40 per wheel!

Anyways I confirmed this info with method by phone this morning and want to let others know that if you want to mount tires larger than 35 your supposed to use the beadlock ring spacers to prevent the bolt heads from snapping off.

I’m buying Kmc wheels next time.
Thanks for the feedback