metallic maroon shade called Snazzberry

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Opinions vary to say the least, but, to me it looks better than "sarge" which to me reminds me of the plastic army men we played war with back in the 60's. You could get a big old bag full for 50 cents and we would drag big rocks in from outside to set up our battle site, my mom loved that. I didn't care!
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
The color is one of the few things I like about it. And don't tell your friends it's Snazzberry, just tell them it's Snozzberry. :CWL:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
The color itself is not bad.
But you know how the saying goes..

You can’t have too much of a good thing.

Sponsored

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
would look better on a 2dr wrangler, with black soft top, black fenders, black mirrors, black grill, black wrangler decals on side of hood and black tint.

But it would look better if it were Pumpkin :)

JT IMO is ugly no matter the color, but this is not a good color on the JT AT ALLLLLLLLL

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
which to me reminds me of the plastic army men we played war with back in the 60's. You could get a big old bag full for 50 cents and we would drag big rocks in from outside to set up our battle site
You're right, that does match the Sarge color. Love the Sarge color even more now!!! :flag:

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I'm not typically a red vehicle fan, but I like it. I don't know if I would buy the color, but it's nice.

I dont think the color looks all that bad. Its the Stupid name they gave to the color. I dont want to be explaining to everyone "oh yeah i got snazzberry color" LAME
Yeah like explaining that Mojito is bright green, Sarge is OD green, Bikini is teal, Gobi is tan, Rhino is blue/gray, Anvil is slate gray, Granite is another gray, Billet is silver, Arctic is white, or Firecracker is bright red. It's what Jeep does, they give their colors "fun" names.
The only colors that are really self explanatory are, Punk'n - orange, Hellayella - yellow, Sting-Gray - gray (it's in the name), and of course Black and Bright White are both obvious. So yeah, Snazberry is just fine. No different than telling people my Jeep is silver instead of calling it Billet, or someone with a Mojito Jeep telling a non-Jeep person to look for the bright green Jeep instead of saying Mojito.

Opinions vary to say the least, but, to me it looks better than "sarge" which to me reminds me of the plastic army men we played war with back in the 60's. You could get a big old bag full for 50 cents and we would drag big rocks in from outside to set up our battle site, my mom loved that. I didn't care!
I absolutely LOVE Sarge Green. If it had been available on the JL I would have bought it with no other colors considered. I actually really like the Gator they have on the JT too.
And FWIW, I really enjoyed my green army men. Good times. Although I took mine outside, instead of bringing the rocks into the house. Ha ha. I can see why your mom was not pleased.

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I love that color. But I agree. I’d call it snozberries...

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
:crying:
I'm not typically a red vehicle fan, but I like it. I don't know if I would buy the color, but it's nice.

Yeah like explaining that Mojito is bright green, Sarge is OD green, Bikini is teal, Gobi is tan, Rhino is blue/gray, Anvil is slate gray, Granite is another gray, Billet is silver, Arctic is white, or Firecracker is bright red. It's what Jeep does, they give their colors "fun" names.
The only colors that are really self explanatory are, Punk'n - orange, Hellayella - yellow, Sting-Gray - gray (it's in the name), and of course Black and Bright White are both obvious. So yeah, Snazberry is just fine. No different than telling people my Jeep is silver instead of calling it Billet, or someone with a Mojito Jeep telling a non-Jeep person to look for the bright green Jeep instead of saying Mojito.

I absolutely LOVE Sarge Green. If it had been available on the JL I would have bought it with no other colors considered. I actually really like the Gator they have on the JT too.
And FWIW, I really enjoyed my green army men. Good times. Although I took mine outside, instead of bringing the rocks into the house. Ha ha. I can see why your mom was not pleased.
I’m hurt!!!!! You left Ocean Blue Metallic out of your list!!!!! :crying::(

just kidding.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I like the color, but I don't necessarily like it on a Wrangler/Gladiator. Maybe it would look better with black bumpers/fenders/top. I would probably tell people it was a "Dark Metallic Red" instead of Snazzberry.

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
I like the color, but I don't necessarily like it on a Wrangler/Gladiator. Maybe it would look better with black bumpers/fenders/top. I would probably tell people it was a "Dark Metallic Red" instead of Snazzberry.
That's because Dark Metallic Red sounds like this:
lUR0P.gif
83115fe9b9c5e9d2b1f1f6caa088110a.gif

And Snazzberry sounds like this:
giphy (11).gif
tenor (8).gif