Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD
Occupation
Welding Inspector
Clubs

How hard did you come down on it? About to purchase mine waiting to see if they do a black Friday deal but curious how much it took to bend it.
Not hard enough to feel it happen. A little disappointed honestly.
Sponsored

Tpsillos

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD
Occupation
Welding Inspector
Clubs

Did the center rod bend or just the tre is it going to be repairable?
The center rod between the two tie rods. I guess I could replace it with the same thing that bent but I’m looking at going to aluminum, at least for the tie rod.

GavinH

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The center rod between the two tie rods. I guess I could replace it with the same thing that bent but I’m looking at going to aluminum, at least for the tie rod.
If I had a 3.5 lift I’d go aluminum no questions I just am worried of fitment issues with 2.5 lift and fox ats stabilizer

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Go Metalcloak. I have the 4.5" GC with all the steering including the trackbar brace. While it's still a a Jeep. It goes down the road straight and true. They are a great bunch of guys. I had to replace my ball joints and use a fork to separate the tie rod. I tore the boot plus needed a new nylock nuts. The sent me 4 for free. I love how they call after you order to make sure you don't have any questions. Buy from them 10 out 10 times.
Sponsored