Metalcloak 2.5" Kit NOW LIVE

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Got my arms and rear track bar reinstalled correctly. Now im considering 37" too much gap for 35".
Good to hear! Glad it was caught before the track bar did some damage. Nothing like trying to mod a exhaust pipe on the trail because it got flattened lol been there
Sponsored

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
37s with Metal Cloak 2.5 sits perfect IMO.

02.jpg

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
have you flexed it? any rubbing?
Just starts to make contact as it hits the bump stops. I'm not going to get as nuts with the JL as we did our old Jk.

Sponsored

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
hows the ride?
Love it. The three settings make a world of difference. Haven't played with the micro settings much yet. 1 is very firm and responsive. 3 is really soft. Good for a road trip down the highway. The Falcon steering stabilizer takes away all the flighty feel in high wind. The jeep will push some but its not darty.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

02.jpg
Nice looking lift! I want to do the same lift. Not sure if we can do any minor stacking with that lift: I.E - add a small spacer, but looks great!!

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any chance you could measure the height? I’m going for the same set up but have a grate height of 78inches. I’d really appreciate it!
76.5 just behind the A pillar and 78 at highest point in the back.

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just finished mine with the
MVIMG_20181211_171202.jpg
Metalcloak Gamechanger 2.5" and 35" tires. Tires might look a bit small but I'm happy with it!
Any chance you can get a measurement from the ground to the highest point on the roof? I want this lift, but want to make sure I can fit in the garage with 35s.

dirtrider72

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL
Love it. The three settings make a world of difference. Haven't played with the micro settings much yet. 1 is very firm and responsive. 3 is really soft. Good for a road trip down the highway. The Falcon steering stabilizer takes away all the flighty feel in high wind. The jeep will push some but its not darty.
awsome! what setting do you use on the highway?

02.jpg
do you feel like you need to regear?

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
awsome! what setting do you use on the highway?

do you feel like you need to regear?
Firm on the highway works great. Keeps it from being flighty. Medium works better around town. Not a fan of the soft setting.

The regear still remains to be seen. It has plenty of pickup in town. On the highway, it clips along in 6th and 7th at 75 depending on incline or headwind. At 65, it will hold 8th pretty decent. Haven't had it on the highway enough to see what mileage looks like. Its amazing compared to a JK with the Nag1 transmission.

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
Is that the Falcon shocks which allow adjusting the settings? I am interested to do the MC 2.5", but for what reason should I get teh Falcon over their shocks?

Thanks

Firm on the highway works great. Keeps it from being flighty. Medium works better around town. Not a fan of the soft setting.

The regear still remains to be seen. It has plenty of pickup in town. On the highway, it clips along in 6th and 7th at 75 depending on incline or headwind. At 65, it will hold 8th pretty decent. Haven't had it on the highway enough to see what mileage looks like. Its amazing compared to a JK with the Nag1 transmission.
Sponsored