oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, after months of researching and reading up on a lot of helpful info, I am pretty much a few days away from slapping the lift on. I will be running the 2.5" gamechanger kit on my 20 jlur and all I have left to arrive are the control arms. My question is, will I be able to instal and run the full kit minus the control arms until they get here? I have coils, sway bar links, bumpstops, rocksport shocks, rear tracbar from metalcloak , and synergy tracbar for the front. For some reason the control arms from metalcloak has not shipped yet but these parts have been sitting in my living room for over a month now and Im ready to instal. I know some 2" lift kits (Dynatrac dont come with control arms) so Im thinking i might be able to get away with the instal minus the arms for say about a week. Any input on this or just tough it out until the arms get here? As far as added weight, I just have a dv8 stubby front bumper no winch.
Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Quick answer is yes you can install what you have without the control arms. If you look their true dual rate only comes with the front uppers.

Biggest negative is that your caster is going to be real low till you get your control arms installed.

2nd negative (if you go wheelin) you won’t get as great of flex.

OP
OP
T4STE

T4STE

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Quick answer is yes you can install what you have without the control arms. If you look their true dual rate only comes with the front uppers.

Biggest negative is that your caster is going to be real low till you get your control arms installed.

2nd negative (if you go wheelin) you won’t get as great of flex.
ok cool. and yeah no wheeling until the arms are on so im not worried too much about that. Like mentioned its most likely gonna be a week wait. I dont know why of all the things ive ordered from them the arms are taking the most to ship out (ordered on the 9th.) I ordered the coils a day before and theyre scheduled to arrive today (5/16). Thank you for the reply.
Sponsored