Sponsored

MetalCloak 10% Off Sale (Ends Today)

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Use discount code "LETFREEDOMRING" for 10% off with free shipping. Just picked up a tie-rod to go with the draglink and trackbar I bought during the last sale, will be installing all of them after it arrives.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Took advantage to round out my future Metalcloak Gamechanger 2.5" future lift. I had been buying parts as I could afford them, but I just got a bonus at work, plus the Independence Day sale meant I could finally finish buy.

I already had MC front and rear trackbars and 2.5" springs. Via the sale I purchased a full set of control arms, 4 RockSport shocks, and front driveshaft. While I was add it, decided to get the RockSport Axle Disconnect Skid Plate Upgrade Kit (FAD skid plate with steering stabilizer), and DuroSpring bumps stops.

Next step is an install at CloakWorks! Whoo hoo!!

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the call from Metalcloak yesterday. They're expecting to be able to fulfil my order for curbside pickup in 2-3 weeks. Yep, I selected curbside instead of shipping because even though its "free" to me, I know its not to MC; plus I work only about 7 minutes away from them. Will also give me a chance to schedule my install at CloakWorks which is in the same building as their HQ.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got the call from Metalcloak yesterday. They're expecting to be able to fulfil my order for curbside pickup in 2-3 weeks. Yep, I selected curbside instead of shipping because even though its "free" to me, I know its not to MC; plus I work only about 7 minutes away from them. Will also give me a chance to schedule my install at CloakWorks which is in the same building as their HQ.
Good stuff. I have not received an update on my tie-rod yet, but am not worried. @Metalcloak has fantastic customer service and I really like the quality of their products. I have the drag link, front trackbar, and tie-rod in this phase. Later, I will add the skid plates and rear trackbar. After that, I need to decide if I am going to install a lift or not :like:

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Metalcloak just gave me a call and said the same. Great guys!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the estimated process time before shipping has been pretty damn accurate so far. My piece-mealing of the 3.5 Gamechanger, because I don't need track bars and control arms, was broken up into 3 separate orders due to questions needing confirmation along the way. All 4 dual rate springs were delivered about a week ago, shock relocation brackets and sway links and some apparel are about to ship out, and Chris from metalcloak just called a couple days ago to let me know that the front drive shaft and 6-packs will ship in a week or two.

I gotta say, it's cool that they actually have someone call to confirm orders, give updates, and make sure that any and all questions get answered. I even received a response to a shock question on the Sunday following the 4th of July. Awesome people make an awesome company!

Thanks for the heads up about the sale, Carbonsteel!

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Received my tracking number today for my tie-rod from the 10% off sale. @Metalcloak FTW!

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Day 16
Waiting...
Sponsored