Metal Cloak 3.5 game changer new version

True Grit

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Has anyone installed a metal cloak 3.5 game changer recently on a jeep wrangler jlu rubicon ? I just bought one and it came with thicker upper spring pads for the passenger side only. This is what metal cloak told me. Has anyone installed the updated version and what's your thoughts on it and did they do this ?
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone installed a metal cloak 3.5 game changer recently on a jeep wrangler jlu rubicon ? I just bought one and it came with thicker upper spring pads for the passenger side only. This is what metal cloak told me. Has anyone installed the updated version and what's your thoughts on it and did they do this ?
That must be their fix for the “ole JK lean”. Lol. The oem springs are corner specific, MC springs are not. RK uses a taller rear passenger bottom isolator to compensate for it.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
There's a fat wife joke in here somewhere....
Sponsored