Sponsored

Met a guy brand new to Jeeping tonight. I told him taking the top and doors off is a life changing experience. Am I wrong?

Is taking the top and doors off a life changing experience?

• Total voters

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Went out to dinner with the family and my wife ran into a gal she knew. Her man just bought a new JK Wrangler and they talked Jeeps for a bit. He had a Jeep question he wanted to ask me so when I returned from changing my 3 month old son, I went over and chatted with them for a few. Great folks.

Ended up all leaving at about the same time and we talked some more outside the restaurant. Clearly we gravitated over to his new Jeep. While checking it out I answered a few questions he had and just generally dropped a few little tidbits of knowledge on him. We somehow got around to talking about the top and I asked him if he'd ever been in an open Jeep. He replied that he hadn't and I proceeded to tell him that it was life changing. We all headed back to his place and I helped him take the hard top off. I admit I had him pull up a video as it seemed a hair different from my old TJ that I used to go naked in.

He was super stoked! I was happy to make a new friend and welcome a new Jeeper into the community at the same time. He got a kick out of it when I told him

Just

Empty

Every

Pocket

:angel:
Sponsored