Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Yep the ground clearance is my main reason too. Did you get the exhaust coming out of the left or the right side? Any reason for why you picked the side you did? It looked like there was 2 options to chose from online(unless i read it wrong?)
Whether the exit was on the left or right wouldn't even matter. It terminates turned down and rearward, but so high up that it would never hit the ground if being dragged off a ledge.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Same! My wife has taken on the role of the Grinch.

“He bought new lights! He bought new tires! He bought new gadgets with buttons and wires!”
Yup in the last month or so, a new Warn winch, a new front bumper, new Factor 55 kinetic recovery rope, still need a new windshield.....

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Yup in the last month or so, a new Warn winch, a new front bumper, new Factor 55 kinetic recovery rope, still need a new windshield.....
Yup! When a box shows up at the front door, she just side eyes me and asks “What now?”.

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Is that a vertical crack in the windscreen? :(
That it is. New windshield hit by a rock 1 week after install. Hit at very top and within 5 min ran down like that.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah, like you can at all relate to "my wife's a grinch" posts! The only sideways looks you'd ever get, is when there's no hemi and 60's in the box under the winch and recovery rope.

If anything, God forbid, ever happened to you the prime suspect would be the JL Forum member that started wooing your awesome wife so after. 😉

All in jest buddy! One of these days I'll have to make my way to your neck of the woods, and join a convoy or 2.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
lol ..... so did beachbumm78!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got a rock.
I used to counter the other kids in the neighborhood who bragged about their new toys, by saying that my gift could heat a house. It only worked because they were too young and dumb to know that it would only last a couple minutes.
Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? tenor (9)

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
so this may be the wrong community to post to but I need help. I want to get my daughter (who is black) hand puppets for Christmas. shopping for Christmas gifts Looking now due to expected shipping delays. I would like to get her somewhat fairytale-themed puppets, but am having trouble finding black characters. Any suggestions on where to look?
Try Etsy.com I dont think this forum would be the place to look
Sponsored