Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone got great stuff for Christmas. All I got was the bill and another damn Jeep payment to Chrysler Capital :giggle:
Check on refinancing through a local credit union... We got 84 months at 2.89%. Most credit unions consider a vehicle up to 2 years old as a "new" vehicle.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Everyone got great stuff for Christmas. All I got was the bill and another damn Jeep payment to Chrysler Capital :giggle:
Don at least you got SOMETHING this Christmas!!

Yeah man, can we STOP showing off now? Christmas is over, and the pain that I have to endure going through 11 pages of people showing off their wares which makes me wanna cry cause I have no one, no wife, no friends who ride Jeep*, no one who understands Jeep and I have nothing, nothing! NOTHING!!!!!! No Jeep related as a gift this year. :crying: And here you guys showing off all the goodies when someone is hungry. Why are you subjecting me through this agony? WHY?

However, if you feel sorry for me you can send me your Jeep goodies that you got for Christmas. I will take anything aside from ugly sweaters. :fingerscrossed:

Oh and no Shampoo please, I received a bottle of Shampoo as a Christmas gift! What kind of people that give shampoo as a gift??!!?? :mad:

*except one that I know from here that I am about to meet who is super awesome and generous. Mebbe I will get lucky next year!

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You have a 7 year payment?!? Damn.
Well, both of them will be paid off in 5 years or less, we just financed them as long as possible in case one of our jobs went south. We pay about $200 - $220 extra on each one every month.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Oh and no Shampoo please, I received a bottle of Shampoo as a Christmas gift! What kind of people that give shampoo as a gift?
My wife and daughter use a boutique shampoo purchased on the QVC. It's certainly pricey enough to qualify it as suitable for gift-giving.

Now, if you were given a bottle of Prell, well, yeah... :giggle:

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My Smittybilt oversize spare adapter arrived. Still waiting on Amazon's knockoff "Mopal" tailgate reinforcement to arrive. Hopefully later today.
Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 20201231_135629

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
I'm working on my own modest upgrades and buying things gradually for myself.
1. I bough a new floor jack for the Jeep. For my previous little car I have been using the Harbor Freight aluminum lightweight racing jack, I bought a higher capacity jack for the JLU.
2. I had previously bought some Rubicon takeoff tires (no wheels) and I finally got some time off from work to have them mounted.
3. I have the Rubicon takeoff shocks and springs waiting, I ordered a set of the longer Mopar LCA to go with the springs and shocks.
4. Considering the higher torque requirements for installing the Mopar LCA I bought a new torque wrench on sale before Christmas that goes to higher torque setting than that. I've had a 1/2" torque wrench for a long time but it only goes up to 150 ft-lb so I needed a newer one.
5. I've gotten a few more things for my semi-overlanding plan- a small rechargeable lantern, a 12V/110V inverter since my jeep doesn't have one.
6. The next thing in my plan is to get a better set of jackstands so I can install the Rubicon springs/shocks. They're hard to find in stock at local stores, I may have to just order through Amazon.
Sponsored