First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Merry Xmas guys! Heres what the wifey got me!

EBFFA8D2-8CE4-4C89-B82E-32D7AA106779.jpeg
Ooooooohhhhh!!!!!! I am SO JELLY!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr you are a tease!!! Could you please tell me where i can get a wife like yours so that I can have the sa...... I mean err..... that sounded weird I mean.... OOOOH GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAR!!!!!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 1608932602454

I am so dead envy of you. I really want one of those but those are llike serious kuxury item!! I got a bone to pick with whoever that started this thread!!!!! And I have no awesome wife like you that would buy one of tgese for me!!! Rah rah rah RAAAAAH!!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
My bride got me this to keep in the glove compartment. When off road, it makes lighting the crack pipe easy peasy.
jeep lighter.jpg
Ah but Bro!!! You know that your bride did not just get you any Jeep lighter!! The so called "True Legend" is not referring to the Jeep. That was a special lighter that was created for the military 60 years ago, given to only few of the elitist where utilizing advance technology at least for that time period, if you blow onto that number 60 while you are toking, it will change into a special indicator of how high you are at that moment judging by how blurry those "joint friends" are. The blurrier it is.... well you get the idea....

Your bride is truly a remarkable person!!! You are one heck of a lucky guy!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? jeep lighter

(You know that my posting above is a JOKE!!! right? You know how those potheads are..... they love anything with a lighter, a joint and a grateful dead bears on it!!!)

Last edited:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
It was a good Christmas!

- Factory 55 recovery bits from the kids to complete my kit
- Artec rear shock skids
- Rolling shop stool

From Santa I was a really good boy and got the Rock Jock long arm setup!!!!!!!! I guess Santa was tired of my squeaky RK arms.

And the best present - my wife said "I'll help you install any Jeep parts under the tree" so good to have a helper.

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
I did not get anything cause I am constantly broke just owning a Jeep! 😆 Christmas or not but I know that a lot of people in this forum is spending money on getting these tired (judging from the thread that gone awry with the craziest comments).

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? jeep lighter

As for them getting the actual stuff itvis yet to be determined as no one has received these items yet. Oh well at least it is good that these people have dream bubbles during Christmas :like:
$7.07?? Sure these are tires for a Jeep made by FCA and not a Jeep made by Fisher Price or Mattel or Hasbro?

Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Synthetic winch line and hawse fairlead
Soft shackle
Shadeidea mesh sunscreen
Was a good Christmas. Got some work to do this weekend if it warms up enough.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Lots of nice items here.
Here is what I got.

And...
What the back of your Jeep looks like when you have grandkids & a wife that the grandkids call Granna Claus.:CWL::like:

Jeep was stuffed with gifts yesterday that we took to some families that we know where they have lost their jobs due to COVID-19, restaurant workers. So, we bought gifts for their kids & some gift cards to local grocery stores for the parents. Others from church & local Jeep community have really stepped up this year. Feels good to give!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

20201225_171536.jpg

D650BAC2-.jpg

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
Mine:
Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 20201205_132925

Hers:
Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 13532

OK technically we got them a month ago but these are our Christmas presents. I did order her some Jeep swag so she'd have something to open today but FedEx couldn't get it here on time so that didn't work anyway.