Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I picked this RC up a few days before Christmas, but I still count is as a gift to myself.

That thing is badass! You were like Kevin from Litebrite out there. Although your rig doesn’t appear to have any trail damage.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Picked her up from the paint shop today, added a little extra green and waiting on the oracle reverse lights and rock lights to get here!
675167CC-C62E-4587-91AE-E1D9F415F74E.jpeg
E523F97B-4A6E-4865-9E8D-3221E6CA241D.jpeg
CAE6F208-35A1-4D0F-A585-723703D0FAD5.jpeg
800C595C-DC8C-4917-8464-D74C1F92ECBB.jpeg
443E9E71-0BB1-491E-8C2C-F8665557A7B0.jpeg
Looks so clean.

aujeepgirl

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hi Dawn, this is just my opinion but I had a tailgate table and absolutely hated it.
I bought a real good one made in America which advertised no rattling. There was no drilling btw. You snap off your inside tailgate cover and there’s threaded area’s to bolt the table. I’m so happy I didn’t toss my old tailgate cover because I couldn’t wait for someone to take this contraption off my hands. Here’s why...
First, although it didn’t rattle in the traditional way, when I hit a bump the aluminum tray would vibrate as if you stretched a rubber band and then plucked it. I had to keep a blanket between the 2 trays 24/7 to solve this problem. (You can see the white blanket through the holes in the lower pic).
Second, and worse. That thing stuck a good 3-4” into my cargo area so now when you go food shopping (which you probably do more than tailgating) you can’t have your bags up to the tailgate or you won’t be able to close the tailgate. Or worse you close the tailgate and break some items you just bought. If you get a flat and want to put your tire in your Jeep, ok just change the flat and lay the flat tire down in your cargo area, close the tailgate and be on your way. If you have your tailgate table it hits the tire before you can close your tailgate so now you have to fold down your rear seats to make the tire fit. If you have passengers you now have to strap that dirty tire up against the back of the rear seats because it won’t fit laying down.
Last, what do you gain with the tailgate table? Maybe the size of 2 paper plates? I gave mine to a friend here in the forum and couldn’t wait to rip it out. Just go on Amazon, you can get a nice aluminum, light folding table for a fraction of the space wasting tailgate table. I paid 500 bucks for that thing and hated it.

83F01364-EA5A-4444-AD14-8913CD5A2068.jpeg

78AD228B-C3CC-4025-AD84-4669904AF119.jpeg
Thanks for the info. I believe I’ll wait about getting one.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Got a press, 5:13 gears and master install kits and a couple other specialty tools. First gear job was slow but went very well.

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I'm very much looking forward to hearing what you think. I have already been in contact with them and have shipping costs to Australia (expensive), so want to hear a few reports before I invest.
It’s been MONTHS i know :facepalm:… and you’ve probably already made a decision but I finally got my TruckMaster Designs Drip Rail Extensions in and tried out for the first time today!
Shipping didn’t take too long. I then ordered matching paint to paint them the same color as my Jeep. That process Took a bit longer as I was too busy with work for the past few months to do. Finally got them done last month.
Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? A68256F1-6414-4F41-A5CB-9412762BB620

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 88A02E7A-0F7D-49D2-839E-66DB05494476

the process to put them on wasn’t that difficult although you do get anxiety b/c there’s no do-overs. Main thing is you have to get it snug up against the trim. I got everything where it’s supposed to go and all snug and tight.
Wouldn’t you know, even with all this monsoon rain we’ve been getting it’s been late at night, or nowhere near where I am. Today, finally, the fates lined up and I was able to run outside, drive the Jeep out of the garage and test them out! I’m sure my neighbors thought I was crazy!!!:CWL::CWL:
On the initial video this is from the driver side (left)

As you can see not really any water.

I tried it one more time after letting sit a bit and did end up with a small stream of water still coming in. But, considering I was in the midst of torrential downpour it wasn’t too bad.

these last two show where exactly the small leaks are. Even though I got this as close to the frame like they said. Apparently not so I’ll have to try and fix this. On the passenger side it isn’t as firmly adhered as it was initially when I put it on there so will need some more 3m glue.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
How are you liking the borla exhaust? Was it worth it?
Worth every penny. It gave the engine a nice bass tone at both idle and acceleration, while not being obnoxious or sounding like fast and the furious. The ground clearance was my main motivation.

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
Worth every penny. It gave the engine a nice bass tone at both idle and acceleration, while not being obnoxious or sounding like fast and the furious. The ground clearance was my main motivation.
Yep the ground clearance is my main reason too. Did you get the exhaust coming out of the left or the right side? Any reason for why you picked the side you did? It looked like there was 2 options to chose from online(unless i read it wrong?)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Yep the ground clearance is my main reason too. Did you get the exhaust coming out of the left or the right side? Any reason for why you picked the side you did? It looked like there was 2 options to chose from online(unless i read it wrong?)
The Borla Climber cat-back runs down the inside of the drivers side frame rail and exits on the same side. The only option that I'm aware of, is Touring or S-Type. Maybe that's the 2 options you're thinking of? I've got the 2.0, but I believe the 3.6 version is identical in routing.
Sponsored