Sponsored

khramesh

First Name
Ramesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat, 2013
Was Santa good to all of you this year? He was to me!

WeatherTech floor mats front and back
DV8 Aluminum Fuel Door
Tuff Viking Trunk Organizer
Superflow MV-9012 Air Compressor
Smittybilt 30ft 17,000lb Snatch Strap
Barricade Tire Deflators
(2) Rugged Ridge 3/4" Shackles
Rugged Ridge 3"x30' 30,000 Recovery Strap

20201227_FuelDoorJeep.jpg

20201225_133540.jpg
Sponsored

khramesh

First Name
Ramesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat, 2013
Was Santa good to all of you this year? He was to me!

WeatherTech floor mats front and back
DV8 Aluminum Fuel Door
Tuff Viking Trunk Organizer
Superflow MV-9012 Air Compressor
Smittybilt 30ft 17,000lb Snatch Strap
Barricade Tire Deflators
(2) Rugged Ridge 3/4" Shackles
Rugged Ridge 3"x30' 30,000 Recovery Strap

20201227_FuelDoorJeep.jpg

20201225_133540.jpg

khramesh

First Name
Ramesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat, 2013
Wishing you all Better and Brighter days Through 2021!!
Got this beautiful watercolor painting from my 23 year old daughter Brinda🙂, as I await the delivery of my 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! Painting shows my 2 daughters and me driving through a desert! I always sang the song " Old Turkey Buzzard since they were little! And hence she included the buzzard as well! To me this is a priceless gift for Christmas!
Happy New Year!!
Ramesh
Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 20210101_124828

Sponsored

Aesikidesi

First Name
Rubin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUA / RUFICON
Occupation
Data Analyst / IT Data Recovery
Vehicle Showcase

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
How’s the tailgate table? How much drilling and does it rattle!
Hi Dawn, this is just my opinion but I had a tailgate table and absolutely hated it.
I bought a real good one made in America which advertised no rattling. There was no drilling btw. You snap off your inside tailgate cover and there’s threaded area’s to bolt the table. I’m so happy I didn’t toss my old tailgate cover because I couldn’t wait for someone to take this contraption off my hands. Here’s why...
First, although it didn’t rattle in the traditional way, when I hit a bump the aluminum tray would vibrate as if you stretched a rubber band and then plucked it. I had to keep a blanket between the 2 trays 24/7 to solve this problem. (You can see the white blanket through the holes in the lower pic).
Second, and worse. That thing stuck a good 3-4” into my cargo area so now when you go food shopping (which you probably do more than tailgating) you can’t have your bags up to the tailgate or you won’t be able to close the tailgate. Or worse you close the tailgate and break some items you just bought. If you get a flat and want to put your tire in your Jeep, ok just change the flat and lay the flat tire down in your cargo area, close the tailgate and be on your way. If you have your tailgate table it hits the tire before you can close your tailgate so now you have to fold down your rear seats to make the tire fit. If you have passengers you now have to strap that dirty tire up against the back of the rear seats because it won’t fit laying down.
Last, what do you gain with the tailgate table? Maybe the size of 2 paper plates? I gave mine to a friend here in the forum and couldn’t wait to rip it out. Just go on Amazon, you can get a nice aluminum, light folding table for a fraction of the space wasting tailgate table. I paid 500 bucks for that thing and hated it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 83F01364-EA5A-4444-AD14-8913CD5A2068

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 78AD228B-C3CC-4025-AD84-4669904AF119

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hi Dawn, this is just my opinion but I had a tailgate table and absolutely hated it.
I bought a real good one made in America which advertised no rattling. There was no drilling btw. You snap off your inside tailgate cover and there’s threaded area’s to bolt the table. I’m so happy I didn’t toss my old tailgate cover because I couldn’t wait for someone to take this contraption off my hands. Here’s why...
First, although it didn’t rattle in the traditional way, when I hit a bump the aluminum tray would vibrate as if you stretched a rubber band and then plucked it. I had to keep a blanket between the 2 trays 24/7 to solve this problem. (You can see the white blanket through the holes in the lower pic).
Second, and worse. That thing stuck a good 3-4” into my cargo area so now when you go food shopping (which you probably do more than tailgating) you can’t have your bags up to the tailgate or you won’t be able to close the tailgate. Or worse you close the tailgate and break some items you just bought. If you get a flat and want to put your tire in your Jeep, ok just change the flat and lay the flat tire down in your cargo area, close the tailgate and be on your way. If you have your tailgate table it hits the tire before you can close your tailgate so now you have to fold down your rear seats to make the tire fit. If you have passengers you now have to strap that dirty tire up against the back of the rear seats because it won’t fit laying down.
Last, what do you gain with the tailgate table? Maybe the size of 2 paper plates? I gave mine to a friend here in the forum and couldn’t wait to rip it out. Just go on Amazon, you can get a nice aluminum, light folding table for a fraction of the space wasting tailgate table. I paid 500 bucks for that thing and hated it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Merry Christmas!  What Jeep goodies did y'all get? 78AD228B-C3CC-4025-AD84-4669904AF119
And thanks for the tailgate BTW. That was like early Christmas .... :like:

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
You may want to check if those entry guards create a gap between the door and the body(a rather wide gap). The gap lets in water when driving in the rain, also exhaust and cigarette smoke. I wound up getting credited the full cost by quadratec, and just threw them away. This was my first addition to my new Jeep in 2019, and it was an epic fail. A simple flashlight test will tell you all you need to know.

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Well, crap. I'll have to look. I didn't notice anything while driving around but I'll have to investigate.
Sponsored