Sponsored

Merry Christmas! How blessed are we?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Ho Ho Ho yes indeed Merry Christmas everyone. Let's try and stay positive even when something goes wrong with our jeeps because like the OP said, if you own a jeep and can enjoy this lifestyle were probably more blessed than we deserve. And remember to pass it forward.

Sponsored

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Merry Christmas! All of us here are truly blessed. And free. Jesus was born today so we might enjoy eternal spiritual life. Do something good for the least of our brothers. Kindness gets paid back with interest.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I am blessed like many on this board. I have an awesome wife of 32+ years. Both of my adult children are financially secure, and have friends that are ride and die kind of friends.

The Jeep community on this board is by and large full of awesome fun loving, adventure seeking people that are helpful and just overall good natured. The idiot to decent person ratio is very low for internet type interactions. I have found that well over 99% of conversations that I have read on this form has been positive. I think for every fucked up idiot post, I read thousands of well intended, informative decent post. I have even seen people apologizing for being an idiot which is almost unheard of on an Internet forum.

I am blessed to be part of this community as it nice to be able to come here and read without all the doom and gloom that is so prevalent on other internet site.

Thank you all as you are all part of my blessings.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I want to give a special shoutout to @Roky who assisted me with a bowed spring issue after my RK lift install. The shop made a lot of mistakes and if it wasn't for his input and advice, I likely would've never gotten it resolved! Merry Christmas Roky!
@Roky is our resident lift guru on here, and RK tips and tricks expert.

One of the most helpful guys and what makes the Jeep community so cool.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I am blessed like many on this board. I have an awesome wife of 32+ years. Both of my adult children are financially secure, and have friends that are ride and die kind of friends.

The Jeep community on this board is by and large full of awesome fun loving, adventure seeking people that are helpful and just overall good natured. The idiot to decent person ratio is very low for internet type interactions. I have found that well over 99% of conversations that I have read on this form has been positive. I think for every fucked up idiot post, I read thousands of well intended, informative decent post. I have even seen people apologizing for being an idiot which is almost unheard of on an Internet forum.

I am blessed to be part of this community as it nice to be able to come here and read without all the doom and gloom that is so prevalent on other internet site.

Thank you all as you are all part of my blessings.
Well said - and I really appreciate your wheeling trip posts. Has given us a ton of ideas and things on the "to do list"

Looking forward to the Alaska thread ;)

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Well said - and I really appreciate your wheeling trip posts. Has given us a ton of ideas and things on the "to do list"

Looking forward to the Alaska thread ;)
And his photography is simply amazing!
Sponsored