Merry Christmas! How blessed are we?

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
I want to give a special shoutout to @Roky who assisted me with a bowed spring issue after my RK lift install. The shop made a lot of mistakes and if it wasn't for his input and advice, I likely would've never gotten it resolved! Merry Christmas Roky!
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I want to give a special shoutout to @Roky who assisted me with a bowed spring issue after my RK lift install. The shop made a lot of mistakes and if it wasn't for his input and advice, I likely would've never gotten it resolved! Merry Christmas Roky!
Thanks brother…… happy to help……..Merry Christmas 🎁

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
merry christmas everyone.... even though I'm working I'm blessed to have a job when so many others don't. Even more thankful that I'm off next week and will get to spend it with my son and my Jeep even though it will be all on road, cant complain one bit.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Merry Christmas, fellow forum members. I hope you're having a joyous holiday with your loved ones.

I am thankful to have this forum, full of people of good will, to share Jeep camaraderie with. In a world full of strife, it is a welcome oasis of like-minded souls.

We are very blessed to get to enjoy this lifestyle, and let's never forget it. The world is full of people who are suffering and hurting, now more than ever. Let us be agents of good cheer, helpfulness, and light in this world.

Ho ho ho, my brothers and sisters.
Merry Christmas everyone !

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Merry Christmas, fellow forum members. I hope you're having a joyous holiday with your loved ones.

I am thankful to have this forum, full of people of good will, to share Jeep camaraderie with. In a world full of strife, it is a welcome oasis of like-minded souls.

We are very blessed to get to enjoy this lifestyle, and let's never forget it. The world is full of people who are suffering and hurting, now more than ever. Let us be agents of good cheer, helpfulness, and light in this world.

Merry Christmas everyone! I feel truly blessed to live in the greatest country in the world.

Sponsored

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S

I completely agree! Thank you all for your guidance and friendship.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
ROKY is the GOAT

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Yep...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To all my brother & sister 1st Responders...
Have a safe shift!

Praying all comes home safely.

To all my brothers & sisters in our military...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Praying for safety for you & your family.

Again...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Merry Christmas all, before joining this forum I knew nothing about Jeeps, I test drove a JK in late 2018 and fell in love with jeeps instantly, I found out that they were going to launch the all new JL soon after so I waited and found this forum and would read the posts here every day, after watching the JL press release on youtube I knew I had to get one.

I remember watching YouTube reviewers reviewing it for the first time, Doug, TFL car and others, it was very exciting, I'd go to dealers to see if they had one and they didn't, I found a post in here saying that Jim Marsh Las Vegas jeep will do 5% under invoice when no other dealers wouldn't come close in socal.

I put a factory order for a JLUR and it was an amazing experience, I never knew you could do such a thing, once I placed my deposit I'd check what the status was with my build every other day with jeep chat, I screen shotted the chats too, it took 43 days to get built and delivered to the dealership.

I took a rental car and dropped it off at the airport because it has a 24 hr drop off, the dealership picked me and took me to the dealer and there my JLUR was with my name on it parked aside, signed papers and spent the weekend in Vegas, it was a blast driving it for the first time there.

It's been amazing owning the jeep and I'm thankful for this forum.
Sponsored