Sponsored

Merry Christmas! How blessed are we?

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Merry Christmas, fellow forum members. I hope you're having a joyous holiday with your loved ones.

I am thankful to have this forum, full of people of good will, to share Jeep camaraderie with. In a world full of strife, it is a welcome oasis of like-minded souls.

We are very blessed to get to enjoy this lifestyle, and let's never forget it. The world is full of people who are suffering and hurting, now more than ever. Let us be agents of good cheer, helpfulness, and light in this world.

Ho ho ho, my brothers and sisters.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Merry Christmas, fellow forum members. I hope you're having a joyous holiday with your loved ones.

I am thankful to have this forum, full of people of good will, to share Jeep camaraderie with. In a world full of strife, it is a welcome oasis of like-minded souls.

We are very blessed to get to enjoy this lifestyle, and let's never forget it. The world is full of people who are suffering and hurting, now more than ever. Let us be agents of good cheer, helpfulness, and light in this world.

Amen, brother! So well said!

This is easily the most polite, friendly, and helpful forum of any in which I participate. I love the good folks around here!

Merry Christmas!

Sponsored

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
I want to wish my fellow Jeepers a very Merry Christmas today as we celebrate what we've been blessed to receive but also what we can give to others! To me the joy of Christmas is what we give of ourselves! Happy Joyous Holidays to all and my wishes for a Happy Healthy Successful New Year for all of you and your families! Oh, and I can't resist, Happy JeepMas!!!!

FB_IMG_1609513207158_742018744059336.jpg

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
And please let us not forget the men and women who we have lost over the years protection this country so we can spend time with our family and friends in freedom.

Sponsored

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon

No Christmas for me got to work it