Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So I was checking the mail and there was a package covered in Mopar logos. Considering that Alexa has already ruined one Christmas surprise shipment from Amazon...I was afraid that it was something my amazing wife had ordered me. So I tried not to pay attention to it. Well when my wife got home, she asked what in the world it was. Well come to find out, my dealer actually sent me a Christmas gift. They sent me a touch-up pen! I know it’s not much...but I thought it was pretty awesome of them to do! I was wondering if anybody else has received such a package? Is this a Jeep thing or is it just my dealer?

96CBD04C-BC32-439C-8ADA-2B678D33889D.jpeg
Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
No, I think my pen must be stuck in I status with my Jeep.

OP
OP
TA1ton

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@parrotheadphan; although we may laugh at your comment...just know that we all sincerely hope that you receive your Jeep soon. Maybe it’ll be a great Christmas present! ;)

@MORTON; :cwl: I think many of us on the forum are probably on the naughty list...or at least should be!:rock:

Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
@parrotheadphan; although we may laugh at your comment...just know that we all sincerely hope that you receive your Jeep soon. Maybe it’ll be a great Christmas present! ;)
Yeah I know. I'm trying to make myself laugh. I was hoping for a nice birthday present but highly unlikely. I kind of doubt Christmas will happen either. At least I get to live vicariously through everyone's Jeep exploits.

image.png

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, I’ve gotten that from just about every new car I’ve ever purchased

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
So I was checking the mail and there was a package covered in Mopar logos. Considering that Alexa has already ruined one Christmas surprise shipment from Amazon...I was afraid that it was something my amazing wife had ordered me. So I tried not to pay attention to it. Well when my wife got home, she asked what in the world it was. Well come to find out, my dealer actually sent me a Christmas gift. They sent me a touch-up pen! I know it’s not much...but I thought it was pretty awesome of them to do! I was wondering if anybody else has received such a package? Is this a Jeep thing or is it just my dealer?

Did you pay MSRP????

JUST KIDDING, thats an awesome thing your dealership did. I hope my dealership does the same :angel:

OP
OP
TA1ton

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@parrotheadphan; well once it does arrive I’m sure you’ll enjoy every minute behind the wheel! I know I enjoy mine!

@IndustrialAction; did they all come from the same dealer? This is my first new vehicle so I think it’s pretty cool that some dealers do this. Sounds like you have a great choice in dealers!

@eugene; I haven’t used their service department yet, but this gesture gives me some hope that they will a decent place to work with. Hopefully more dealers do this!

Sponsored

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@parrotheadphan; well once it does arrive I’m sure you’ll enjoy every minute behind the wheel! I know I enjoy mine!

@IndustrialAction; did they all come from the same dealer? This is my first new vehicle so I think it’s pretty cool that some dealers do this. Sounds like you have a great choice in dealers!

@eugene; I haven’t used their service department yet, but this gesture gives me some hope that they will a decent place to work with. Hopefully more dealers do this!
No, not all the same dealer but same make. Usually you get a touch-up pen then a packet with some other random things like a tire gauge or cup holder liners.

kacper244

First Name
Kacper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport S, 2016 VW Jetta, 1993 Wrangler YJ (Sold)

I got one 2 weeks ago, same mailer.
When did you guys pick up your Jeep's?

OP
OP
TA1ton

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@kacper244; I bought off the lot back at the end of June. I haven’t brought mine in for any issues or service so I had kind of figured they forgot I existed! Lol!
Sponsored