Memorial Day sale?

1. raddoc

raddoc Active Member

Vehicle(s):
    2019 Punk'n JLUR
    Liked:
    Hey @Quadratec, any chance you're having a memorial day sale this week? Have a few items I want to order!

2. Quadratec

Quadratec Well-Known Member
    Summit Sponsor (Level 3)

Vehicle(s):
    CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
    Liked:
    Hey there,

I apologize for the delay in response. Unfortunately we do not know of any sales until they happen. Do you receive our email updates? This is a great way to stay informed about any sales that we are currently offering.

You can also take a look in the Special Offers tab: https://www.quadratec.com/special_offers

We do also offer a forum discount for forum members.
    For a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me back with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days (or less) on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8 am-10 pm, Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday 9 am-5 pm.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Have a great day,
    Hailey