Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

jerplife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey Everyone, new member here not only looking forward to seeing everyone's builds and progress but also reading up on mechanical/technical questions. I was critiqued on JK Forum for not posting enough questions, but I've found that 95% of what people want to know about has likely been discussed ad nauseam. Anyway, I am taking delivery on my 2nd Jeep in January, a Punk'n JLUR and I'm stoked. I loved building my JK and think I did a pretty awesome job. I'll be sad to see it go, but it's on to bigger and better things for now.

In case any of you are interested, yes, it's still for sale. I'm trying to avoid the dealers low-balled price for trade-in.

JK-1.jpg

JK-2.jpg

JK-3.jpg

JK-4.jpg

Motornerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S; Volvo XC60T8 RDesign
Hey Everyone,
Just signed up officially, but wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to the forum for all the great info and positivity. I've had my 2018 JL Sport for about 6 months. Very minor mods so far but obviously loving it. Happy Holidays everyone. See you out there!
upload_2019-12-27_10-14-7.jpeg

DrCrGuy

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, JLU being ordered
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I'm hoping to have my order in this week for a Willys JLU. I've been wanting one for years but due to a longer commute and the need for something more fuel efficient I've been driving a small sedan. I now work close to home and can finally enjoy a Wrangler; looking forward to sharing in the joy!

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hi Everyone! I'm Octavio, living currently in Mexico City, and I just ordered a 2 drs Billet Silver Sport S!! I wanted it for christmas, but picking it up in Jan... I am very excited to join this Forum and the Wrangler community!! Once I have it i'll post some pics.

PD. I got it in Silver because it is the fastest color...
Excellent choice!!! Post pictures when she arrives!

Sponsored

Evil_E

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Occupation
Analyst
Hi all. Waving H E L L O. :) Excited to finally be able to post here rather than just looking. I traded in my 2004 TJ today for a 2019 JL Sport which is a twin to the TJ only in color. I was so excited to drive in such luxury compared to my my old girl (who I was sad to let go of). The blind spot detector, quieter ride, easy highway speeds, no more manual shifting, a working radio, security alarm, and more bells and whistles! Spending my evening going through the manual to see what else I have to learn.

John Galt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hi from Virginia! My wife and I ordered our new 2020 JLUR on Christmas Eve! We are exited about joining the Wrangler family. Our current car is a Ford Escape. We do not have much off road experience, though I have driven on 3 continents and in over 50 countries. Our work will be taking us to West/Central Africa next year and we plan to take the Jeep with us to provide sufficient off road ability. I am looking forward to reading and posting more here in the future, and perhaps even finding help should I need to do some maintenance while posted abroad.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2020!

nam5146

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Wrangler Rubicon
Hi everyone! I'm a newb, I just ordered my Jeep yesterday, I'm so excited!

I ordered a 2020 Wrangler Rubicon and have a trip planned for September to drive from Pittsburgh to Utah & California to do some off-roading. I'm looking forward to joining this community and learning lots about Jeeps. I've basically just been a lurker until now.

Can't wait to show off my Jeep once I get her!

Thanks!
Nicole

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I've been a member for a while, but will post here since I don't think I have posted here yet.
Purchased my 2018 JL Sahara October 2018 V6. Every day I get in it, I feel like I just bought it. No problems, except early on about 3 months in had a problem with the ESS, but took it in to the dealer and they replaced the battery. No problems since. A few small mods but nothing major yet. Thinking about tires next, (moving up to 33's).
This is a great forum and very knowledgeable. BUT, please do a search before posting........ Most everything has been talked about... extensively.
Tim

AnARcHy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, 1990 Toyota Truck, 1998 FLSTC
Occupation
Firefighter
Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking here for a few months. I have used everyone’s posts as a resource to make decisions on buying my first Jeep, and then what to do with it when I got it. I finally found 2018 JLU, used, with 8,800 miles. Got a good deal, so now I’m loving the Jeep life!
The only things that I have done thus far are: 2.5 spacer lift, Fuel wheels, 33” tires, Bartact seat covers (long, continuing story there) and a few little things here and there. Don’t judge me, but it will be mainly a “pavement princess”, other than going to the beach!
I’m looking forward to picking everyone’s brain on other things that I’m curious about.
C2833CC4-34BD-4E41-A9DC-929828F7CB81.png

Sponsored

kevrei

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punkin JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just Checking in as a New Member!
Just purchased a new 2020 JLUR in Punkin and am looking forward to getting back into wheeling again.
I previously had a 2003 Rubi on 33's with a 3.5 RE kit. Great wheeler but life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. Time for ROUND 2!

I can say Jeep has come a long way since the 2003 Rubi's ... Both in price and creature comfort/features...get what you pay for I suppose ;-)

Looking for some local friends this spring/summer to hit he trials with.... reach out!

Kevin

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hi from Virginia! My wife and I ordered our new 2020 JLUR on Christmas Eve! We are exited about joining the Wrangler family. Our current car is a Ford Escape. We do not have much off road experience, though I have driven on 3 continents and in over 50 countries. Our work will be taking us to West/Central Africa next year and we plan to take the Jeep with us to provide sufficient off road ability. I am looking forward to reading and posting more here in the future, and perhaps even finding help should I need to do some maintenance while posted abroad.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2020!
Hi John, congrats to you and the Mrs. on your new order. I was fascinated that you said you’re going to ship your new Jeep to Africa for work. What would something like that cost and would you eventually have to ship it back? If the cost question is to personal I understand.

fitzman49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S, 2020 JLU Sahara
New to the Wrangler life. Picked up this Sport S a couple weeks ago after driving mostly Subarus for the past 10 years. It may not have all the bells and whistles but it's definitely more enjoyable to drive and has a few of the creature comforts I've wanted in my wife's vehicle. So glad to have a solid engine and transmission too. I hate CVTs with a passion.

IMG_20200101_123137.jpg

Bejer

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport Firecracker Red
IMG_0605.jpg
Hi there all, I've been wanting a jeep pretty much ever since I was a kid, but for whatever reasons over the years practicality (or cost) won out and I never got one. I'd been researching snow tires after getting my Fusion stuck in the first snow of the year when my wife suggested I look into getting a Jeep, Forgot about tires in a hurry! Found mine at a dealer about 45 minutes away that was almost exactly what I would have ordered, 2020 JLU Sport, Manual everything. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can get the top and doors off. We had a few warm days that I was able to remove the freedom panels and loved it! Plan to get it out to Silver Lake sand dunes and maybe some easy trails this summer, I'm sure the mod wish list will start growing quick!
Sponsored