Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Thetimbo2000

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
“Billy” 2018 Wrangler
Hi all, I'm Tim, I live in Dubai and six months ago I bought my JL.

First time Jeep owner, replaced my 2000-model Land Rover Discovery, which was spending way too much time in the shop, and costing way too much money.

So I got a 2018 model, which had factory installed 2" lift, Fox shocks, Method rims and Mopar cubes on the front door pillars.

And I am totally a convert! It's great as a daily drive, and loves getting out into the desert, and up into the mountains (yes, we have mountains here!).

Looking to do some gradual upgrades to increase capability, and also looking to spend more time offroad.
So have added a Rugged Ridge steel bumper a week or so ago, and some more lights.
Sponsored

Aesikidesi

First Name
Rubin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUA / RUFICON
Occupation
Data Analyst / IT Data Recovery
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:
First Name
Octavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S 2drs, Billet Silver, 2.0 Turbo
Hi Everyone! I'm Octavio, living currently in Mexico City, and I just ordered a 2 drs Billet Silver Sport S!! I wanted it for christmas, but picking it up in Jan... I am very excited to join this Forum and the Wrangler community!! Once I have it i'll post some pics.

PD. I got it in Silver because it is the fastest color...

Sponsored

Aesikidesi

First Name
Rubin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUA / RUFICON
Occupation
Data Analyst / IT Data Recovery
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone! I'm Octavio, living currently in Mexico City, and I just ordered a 2 drs Billet Silver Sport S!! I wanted it for christmas, but picking it up in Jan... I am very excited to join this Forum and the Wrangler community!! Once I have it i'll post some pics.

PD. I got it in Silver because it is the fastest color...
Um yeah that's not true. Black ones are faster.....lol.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Um yeah that's not true. Black ones are faster.....lol.
Hello Jeepers!! I just got my first ever Jeep yesterday, 2019 JLU Sahara, and I absolutely love it.

Wanted to wave a Hello to the Jeep community

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-18 at 09.30.39.jpeg
Congrats and welcome, your Jeep’s beautiful. You’re gonna continue loving it. I’ve got my JL 5 months and still consider it a treat to drive.

Sponsored

Dirguo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! I recently purchased a 2018 Wrangler JL with upgraded rubber and a 2" lift. I'm looking to do some mods if the price is right. Any help / advice is appreciated thanks

20190825_205416~2.jpg

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Hey guys! I recently purchased a 2018 Wrangler JL with upgraded rubber and a 2" lift. I'm looking to do some mods if the price is right. Any help / advice is appreciated thanks

20190825_205416~2.jpg
welcome! looks great. id say some good steel bumpers are in order!

Dirguo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic

20190825_205416~2.jpg
Congrats and good luck with your build!

galway2038

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Associate Professor, Interactive Design
Hi, everybody! Just bought my 4th Jeep, 1st Wrangler! I got the 2020 4 door Unlimited Rubicon, Bikini. I've wanted a Wrangler since I was 12 years old. My dad would never let me buy one when I was a kid (he said I'd roll it) and it took me 20 years after he died to get the guts to defy him. :-D Sorry, dad! I had the sky slider roof when they first came out on the Jeep Liberty, and I've missed it ever since, so I got it on the Rubicon. I've never gone off road (though my Liberties were trail rated... I'm a bit of a chicken) but I stayed up half the night watching videos of people off-roading in Jeeps. I surely won't get crazy with it and probably won't ever modify my Jeep beyond its stock components but I did find an easy rated trail about an hour from home. :) I feel like I'd do an injustice to the Rubicon name to never take it off the pavement.

I'll mostly be here reading in awe of all the cool things you all do with and to your Jeeps, while gawking at how pretty mine is. I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences here. My dream come true is in the garage! w00t!
Sponsored