Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

StacieMay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Manual Sport S Mojito. 2016 Ram 1500 Blue Streak, 2008 Mazda 3 Sport Maunal
Hello, Just bought my first Jeep about a month ago, 2019 JLU Sport S Manual Mojito and absolutely loving it! I mean, it's basically a Transformer.
I'm looking at joining our local 4X4 club in the spring to see what this baby can really do. Looking forward to seeing how it handles a good Canadian winter.
Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
New member from Spotsylvania Virginia, just purchased my JLU Sport on Saturday. This is my first Wrangler, traded in my 2016 RAM 1500 with 4" lift and 35's for the Wrangler. I am looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing as well. I have had many lifted trucks and I am looking forward to wrenching on the Jeep.
Need pictures!

Sponsored

seb34567

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pavillonbasilieres.com
Vehicle(s)
Roxor LE 2018, Ram 1500 classic 2019, Suzuki XL7 2007, Nissan Leaf 2014, Mazda B4000 2010
Occupation
Outfitter
Hi, new here. From Quebec, just ordered my first jeep on the 9th of september. I always buy new vehicule from the dealer's stock, it's my first custom build and i'm really eager to see it. I've read a lot on this forum and it's really cool to see a community around one precise model/make. I am now feeling the jeep virus slowly growing in me and i begin to understand my old friens who has always be in a old fucked up jeep since i know him. I bought a 2020 jlu sport in blue, manual. The addons I wanted did not exist here in canada. Originally me and me girlfriend wanted a manual 4x4 6 seater, but that does not exist here, only in europe.... So after a test drive in a used 2017 manual JK we decided to go for that.

Xelera

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Heyas. Shannon here, new to forum, new to Jeep ownership. Booneville, MO with a 2019 Wrangler Sport S JL Unlimited... Lots of fancy words and letters for a new red 4dr Jeep... Was off the lot, so a few options missing I am working on.

1)Mopar 4 button aux power kit (here).
2)Cobra 75wx CB (on the way) with cooltech mount kit and fire stick antenna/wire.
3)Rugged Ridge Rock Rails (installed).
4)Quadratech 2" trailer receiver and 2-bike rack.
5)Planning on rhino lining the grill when I get a day off.

Of course, it's daily driver for now, so tires will wait until these wear out, then want a vinyl hood decal for glare, LED headlights, tubular bumper and winch...

Already have parts on the way for a few projects, some that I read in here already. See ya around.

Zombie crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comanche, 240sx, grand Cherokee
FC1318BA-DEA4-403D-9F0B-852DF2C983FB.jpeg
30E19C7F-81F0-4A82-8A26-E47776C6EC4E.jpeg
Ive failed to introduce myself when I joined so here I am. Lurked on the forum for awhile before I made a purchase, picked up a used '18 JLUR stingray with about 14xxx miles on it. Has some options I didnt really care for at first but love now and its also missing a couple I wish I had like painted fenders/hard top but its not the end of the world not having them.

First thing I did was a stubby antenna and tinted the front windows, then I got the american adventure lab fender lights and 37's.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Hunt around the members for sale section people trade painted tops for the black ones all the time. Could get lucky and have zero cost to get your self the painted top!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Ram I traded and new JL. Canā€™t wait to start building it.

F6C0E6BA-2FD4-425A-808B-E92D66D7635B.jpeg

28D967CD-3A80-41C4-8F5E-B75851B8C164.jpeg
Great pick in color! Welcome to the granite crystal sport club!

Sponsored

Gaxdad

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon / 1968 Land Rover Series IIa
6EF0C5BE-D03F-446E-BEE8-3852A2FB9D0A.jpeg

Introducing myself and ā€œGroverā€, our ~ month old 2019 JLU Rubicon.

After 28 years missing my first Jeep - a 1971 CJ5 that I bought as a senior in college - Iā€™ve finally got a Jeep to take on some adventures with my family. My son and I took a trip to Joshua Tree National Park this summer and did some exploring in a rented Jeep. That sealed the deal.

FB1EB22D-46E1-407B-A06D-1CF5EC135748.jpeg

We considered a used Sahara but I knew that what I really wanted was something a bit more capable. This Jeep will certainly not be a ā€˜mall crawlerā€™.

Iā€™ve really appreciated the information shared in the forum as I have gotten to know my new Jeep. I put that information to use with my only ā€˜modificationā€™ to date - a Mopar tow hitch for my bike rack (and perhaps a small trail ready teardrop trailer eventually).

I split time between Oak Park, IL (Chicago) and Stevensville, MI (Southwest MI) and am looking forward to meeting some other folks in the area on the trails.

My kids and I took Grover out for some off-roading last weekend at Cliffā€™s Insane Terrain Off Road Park in Marseilles, IL. It was a bunch of muddy fun. It definitely moved the acquisition of a winch up on the priority list.

6D0E5D98-DA67-4F77-80F5-BC561AA6D57F.jpeg

Finally, Iā€™ll Introduce ā€˜Nigelā€™ - Groverā€™s garage mate. A 1968 Land Rover Series IIa. More of a rolling opportunity to learn engine mechanics than an active off-roader. Nigel certainly catches his share of Jeep Waves and parking lot comments. Great fun and a perfect complement to our new Jeep.

4A659DBA-EC77-437C-9809-DFE279523063.jpeg

I look forward to participating in this community. See you on the trails.

Wes (Gaxdad)

Last edited:

burke2000

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wranger JLU Rubicon 2020
Occupation
BANKER
Hi all! I'm Edward from Madrid, Spain. I owned a 2012 JK 2dr Rubicon until 2017. I had always wanted a Jeep since I first saw the YJ but never took the brave step until 2014. It was all I expected and more. The experience of diving with he top down was unbeatable. Only drawback was having to take the hard top off and then back on at the end of the autumn. Unfortunately had to sell my Rubicon as I moved country, but all is well as I have just ordered a MY20 JLU Rubicon.... soft top! Cannot wait to get it and restart the Jeep life!!
UPDATE - just popped into the dealer to see how my order is going. Ordered in July and they told me it would be shipped end of October for delivery in December. Well didn't I just get a nice surprise when the dealer told me it is already on its way and should be delivered by early November!!!! Can't wait!!

Badash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 jlu sport s mojito
Hi everybody! Had a 98 tj new with no radio, no ac and a bikini top back in the day. :). Missed jeeps all these years, just got a new sport s jlu in mojito. That 8 speed gets up and goes! Going to enjoy reading about everybody's jeepery and putting miles on my own, its good to be back. Wife did her first wave just now.