Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

sticker500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I picked this 2019 JLUR up a couple weeks ago, have about 700 miles on it. I came from a 2019 RAM Limited which was a decent truck but wanted something different and love the STING Gray color. I live in Central Alabama.

u+uTTc1PSU2lQqho5dp8XQ.jpg
Sponsored

Salty Soul

First Name
Marnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU
Occupation
Printer
Hey All! I'm a newly minted Jeep owner. I've been waiting a long time to get one. I'm excited to start doing some modifications and make it the perfect Jeep for me. I'm so in love with it already, so it's only going to get better from here!
IMG_20190827_190433.jpg
Hi Liz, new jeep owner as well. I'm having a blast so far. Welcome!

Salty Soul

First Name
Marnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU
Occupation
Printer
I picked this 2019 JLUR up a couple weeks ago, have about 700 miles on it. I came from a 2019 RAM Limited which was a decent truck but wanted something different and love the STING Gray color. I live in Central Alabama.

u+uTTc1PSU2lQqho5dp8XQ.jpg
Hi, new jeep owner as well. Nice to see someone else from Sweet Home Alabama! Welcome!

KPsrq

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Hello all, recently got back into a Jeep after 8 or 9 years. Had a 07 2dr JK Rubicon on 35s and some other fun mods. I’ve been missing Jeep life and a manual SUV for some time now and I love how the JL looks in and out.

I luckily found this one local to me that already had level kit and Falcon 3.3 shocks so that’s a good start on a JLUR for the price I got it for.

Happy to be back

CE5ED836-A8CA-4271-B241-4DBDA9372A95.jpeg

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
I am back. As a few of you may remember, I bought a lemon 2018 JLUR that FCA eventually bought back this last April. I bought a Raptor, and after four months of ownership, traded it on a 2019 JLUR. Ultimately, my family just had more fun in the Jeep. I just hit 500 miles on the new Jeep and we have already had more fun in it than we had in 7,000 miles in the Raptor.

97DB51D9-FE88-47C3-A3D9-1E35FEF2734D.jpeg
Welcome back!

Sponsored

Grindmygears

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Occupation
Journalist
Took a long time for me to get back to Jeep status, and wow have I missed the experience. Used to drive a TJ, built it up to where it was no longer good for daily driving and wow I have regretted selling it ever since.
Fast forward 10 years I decided to pull the trigger Friday to kick off the Labor Day weekend with the purchase of 2 door Rubicon Mojito! And now I'm not able to wipe off the perma-grin I get every time I drive it.
Decided to go with manual transmission and soft top and even though it will have less storage space, chose the 2 door for it's pure fun abilities.
Live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and plan on cruising up to the U.P. before summer ends for some trail rides. Need to also connect with local jeepers around the area.
The new JL's have come a LONG way in creature comforts. Hard to believe it's a Jeep the way it handles on the road.
I do plan on doing a lot of modding, but in no rush... the green beast is just fine the way it is for now.
So glad I made the decision and have zero buyer regrets on the color or style.
One thing I'm still waiting for is that good old Jeep Wave?! I'm sure someone out there will throw me a wave or middle finger soon though! : )

20190831_124840.jpg

20190830_183603.jpg

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm Dave from Jacksonville Florida. I own a 2019 JLUR. and I love it. No mods as of yet but planning on a steel front bumper. I love Moab Utah and plan on taking my JL out there one of these years. Soon I'll retire and I'll be out there pretty often. WHO's WITH ME?

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Posted a few times but never introduced myself. Back in a Wrangler after a few years. A four door now. Been through CJ 5, CJ7, 2 door Rubi, and assorted other Jeeps over my 61 years. Totally loving this new one. Mods will be limited , but did score a great deal on a preowned soft top and steel bumper with lights. Both still in my garage. I may do a two inch lift and 35's but not till spring. Having fun researching. I appreciate the help and info from the members. Mark

Sponsored

fdvigna

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Unlimited
New member from Scottsdale/AZ here. (Re)joined the Jeep family after a ~20 years hiatus... but first time with in a Wrangler. I’ve been enjoying it for over two months now... taking it off road as much as I can. It’s even better that the family gets to tag along so we all can experience and discover new things together! Cheers!!!

F4EFEC7A-EF43-4055-98A4-10E104570DBE.jpeg

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
New member from Spotsylvania Virginia, just purchased my JLU Sport on Saturday. This is my first Wrangler, traded in my 2016 RAM 1500 with 4" lift and 35's for the Wrangler. I am looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing as well. I have had many lifted trucks and I am looking forward to wrenching on the Jeep.

First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl, 2013 JK Sport, 2000 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Newish Member stalking the Hampton Roads, VA area. My first Jeep, 2019 JLU Rubicon, but not my first experience with Jeep. My hubs runs a 2000 TJ and my son runs 2013 JK. I had a lifted FJ that I sold once we came back from a 3 year stint in Europe. Also grew up in a 70's Cherokee Chief that roamed the mountains of Utah with my parents. I am a diesel mechanic by trade (20 years in the Army and now a contractor for the Navy). Already found tons of info on the pages and lots of ideas for upgrades and mods. Headed to OBX Jeep Jam at the end of September so excited to see what I can spend my money on while down there. Getting ready to bite the bullet and purchase RokBlokz as I live on a gravel road so already seeing paint dings on the rear fenders, but want something that is a quick off for wheeling.
Sponsored