Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

dixie_grl85

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2015 GMC Yukon XL
Six months seems a little excessive? It will give you time to save some money on your mods!
Yeah, it won't be six months. Apparently, they only told me that because they had a customer order something (I can't remember what) back in November and it was delivered earlier this month. I ordered on 3/13 and it was shipped 3/20, so Ive got my fingers crossed that it'll be here in the next couple of weeks. My husband just deployed not too long ago, so all mods are on me to do for awhile! (I may be a bit too excited about that!)
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hiiii!!! Long time lurker, new member.

Im Heather, from Nebraska, and I ordered a pretty new JLUR a couple weeks ago, and was a little peeved when the dealer said it would be 6 months until it came in. Popped on here yesterday and saw folks were getting theres after only a few weeks and questioned the dealership. Needless to say, my Jeep is currently in KZ status, and Im now anxiously waiting for the call saying its here!! My husband is now irritated that I've got a nice long list of mods just waiting to be bought and installed.

Its nice to be here! And I love seeing what all yall have done to your babies so far!
Hi Heather - where in Nebraska are you and what color did you order? I'm in Lincoln and mine is a 2 door black Rubicon.

Back in Oct, Nov, Dec it was taking 3 to 4 months to get them. There was a big backlog of orders but they have caught up now. Hopefully you'll get a train out from the factory without much wait. If you ordered from a Lincoln or Omaha dealer the rail drop for our cars is in Council Bluff. Then usually the trucks take them out in order of arrival.

dixie_grl85

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Heather - where in Nebraska are you and what color did you order? I'm in Lincoln and mine is a 2 door black Rubicon.

Back in Oct, Nov, Dec it was taking 3 to 4 months to get them. There was a big backlog of orders but they have caught up now. Hopefully you'll get a train out from the factory without much wait. If you ordered from a Lincoln or Omaha dealer the rail drop for our cars is in Council Bluff. Then usually the trucks take them out in order of arrival.
Hi!! Im over in Bellevue, near the air force base. Luckily, not under water.

I ordered a black 4 door. It took me a long time to decide on the unlimited, as Ive wanted a wrangler for 25 years, and was dead set that a warngler is a 2 door. But going from my big ol' Yukon xl to the unlimited is a bit easier on me.

The dealer did tell me it would unloaded in CB then brought over here. I inquired with the customer service chat again today, and it is apparently in transit, but who knows how long that will take!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi!! Im over in Bellevue, near the air force base. Luckily, not under water.

I ordered a black 4 door. It took me a long time to decide on the unlimited, as Ive wanted a wrangler for 25 years, and was dead set that a warngler is a 2 door. But going from my big ol' Yukon xl to the unlimited is a bit easier on me.

The dealer did tell me it would unloaded in CB then brought over here. I inquired with the customer service chat again today, and it is apparently in transit, but who knows how long that will take!
I have a black unlimited (JK) also. Once it hits KZ Jeep Chat can't help. The dealer has access to a logistics system called VLS that will say exactly where it is during transit and the ETA. Just call them every couple of days and ask when and where it passed the last reader. It takes them less than a minute and a good dealer usually runs the report on all orders every morning to know where every vehicle is.

dixie_grl85

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a black unlimited (JK) also. Once it hits KZ Jeep Chat can't help. The dealer has access to a logistics system called VLS that will say exactly where it is during transit and the ETA. Just call them every couple of days and ask when and where it passed the last reader. It takes them less than a minute and a good dealer usually runs the report on all orders every morning to know where every vehicle is.
Ill have to do that. Thank you so much for the info!!

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Hello from Wisconsin. New to forum but just ordered my 5th Jeep.
We have had a 1998 TJ, 2005 TJ Sport, 2010 JKU Sahara(now my daughters), 2015 JKU Sahara and we just ordered a 2019 JLU Sahara.
Have not done a lot of off-roading, just some forest trails around the area but would like to do more.
Currently I am trying to figure out what to do about our custom made spare cover when we get the JL. That backup camera is going to be a problem. Wish they would have put it atop the center brake light but I'm sure they had some reason for the location.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}

selkanadge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2DR MT White
Hello,

I'm from New Hampshire and I'm new in this forum. I just placed an order for a 2DR MT Rubicon White yesterday, Mar 27. I don't have it yet but I figure I'd say hello.

This will be my first Wrangler, but not my first time on a Jeep. I grow up in the Philippines and my father got a hold of a Willys in 1967 in an auction when the Americans left the surplus after the war. That Jeep has been a part of our family until just early 2000 when my father finally sold it. All my siblings, myself included, learned to drive on that Jeep. We went off-roading with that jeep, not for fun, but because we had to get to places LOL

After having several sedans and sports cars, I finally decided to get my own. I got a Rubicon even if I don't think I'll ever go off-roading with it, but I like the idea that I have it when the opportunity presents itself :)

I'm expecting it in 6-8 weeks, according to my salesperson.

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
Hello from Orlando, Florida. My wife and I just ordered a 2019 Sahara (Ocean Blue) from Lakeland Dodge/Jeep. Its our first Jeep and vehicle purchase outside of GM products. We plan to trade in our 2016 Corvette for the Jeep. My wife has been driving the Corvette and wanted something she can haul our two dogs around in a little easier as well as travel up north in the snow on her own. After testing out all the different SUV's, this is what she thought would be perfect and I agree. We do a lot of camping and hiking so that played into our decision as well. I have learned a ton so far from this forum and would like to thank everyone here for the information.

Sponsored

19SaharaLady

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hello from Omaha, NE - impatiently waiting for my girl to be ready - (ordered 2/11) off the train 3/26 - I had add ons. Not my 1st - in '94 I had a '91 with half doors and a soft top (I was high flutin because I had A/C). I am trading in my RR Evoque - I have not driven the '19 - but I did drive a '16 - and I am good with making the switch. I have always wanted the 4 door - glad I waited. Kind of apprehensive - I am a huge manual fan, seen other posts about people not being happy with it - I'll adjust, always do. Kinda wishing I'd have seen the Bikini Green before I pulled the trigger - but my Crystal Granite will be low key flossy :)

Sooo excited to be here and to dress her up!!! With any luck tomorrow is the day!!!

OwlShadows

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Thanks. I have regrets about not getting the steel bumpers, but I can remedy that eventually.
When I ordered mine back in July, they had all the options except for the steel bumpers and LED package. Apparently it wasn't available or "Serviceable" as they put it. Like you said, the steel bumpers weren't an issue since I was planning on swapping them out anyways, but I'm kinda miffed about the LEDs because there hasn't been any solid after-market setups that I've seen. Unless, they just came out with something and I haven't been looking to deeply.

Anyone know of anything?

joker_114th

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,Been Lurking here for a while so figured I waited long enough,Finally registered,Had a lot of Jeep in my LifetimeCJ's/Tj/and Patiently waited and scored JLU Rubicon,Hoping to get some Pictures up Soon :rock::dance::jk:

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
Happy Saturday everybody! We're heading to Silverton, CO. in June. Can hardly wait. Hope all that snow melts by then. We we're there several years ago and most of the passes weren't open until after July 4th!
Sponsored