Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

rle737ng

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Mojito!
Justed wanted to say hello from Georgia. I bought my 2018 JLU Sport S in Mojito! This is my second Wrangler, I had a 14 JKU but traded it. I'm looking forward to mods. I have a whole list of things to do.

IMG_0346.jpg
Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Gary here from Orlando!

Ordered my JLUR in Dec, picked up last week!

THIS VEHICLE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Ill be connecting with the FL peeps soon so they can take me out with them and teach me the tao of jeeping!

OMDJeeper

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon 2.0 turbo
Former '04 TJ sport owner that I built over 10 years, got rid of it when I got married.. Getting rid of the wife now and just picked up myself a JL Unlimited Rubicon in white as a present for me and the kids, I think they love it as much as I do! Felt great to be back in a Jeep!

Gray Hare

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUK, 2019 JLUR, 2004 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Hiya. I signed up with the forum in 2012.... and never did anything. And I got amnesia and forgot That I signed up . And now I’m back. So I’m kind of new. And kind of not. I was a no start. Now a restart. Getting rid of my beloved 2012 jk and building out a new JLUR starting next week. Cheers, JD

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hi, new member here from U.K. and France. I am excited to say that I shall be collecting my new 2dr Rubicon in Ocean Blue at the end of the coming week. I cannot wait. I look forward to a long, informative and productive membership here.
Post pictures!

Sponsored

Emileeeee

First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
New from Delaware. It took me about 30 years from the day I said I wanted a Jeep when I grow up to actually buy one. Better late than never I suppose! I’ve been a lurker on the forums since the day I bought it about 3 weeks ago. Figured it was time to make an account.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Hello, new from Sacramento, California. I ordered a 2-door Punk'n Rubicon with premium soft top yesterday. I'm so excited!

We had a '12 JKUR and sold it last year and missed it and the adventures. We're looking forward to having a lot of fun with the JL.

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB / Black & Tan
Hello everyone. Long time lurker and this is my first post. New member here from Fayetteville, NC. We just bought our first Jeep and we could not have been more happier and excited to drive our beast home. We purchased a Black & Tan JLU MOAB. Happy to be part of the community. I also would like to thank everyone who shared their experiences on purchasing their Jeeps. I think we got a hell of a deal on ours.

Kim

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara Altitude EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
ADDC3CF0-C7B1-43EA-90AF-349C317B697B.jpeg
9E087A17-55AA-49CC-B6D4-E967B0855F59.jpeg
Hey everyone,

I just bought my first Jeep.
2018 Unlimited Sport.
I love it!!!
First mod were the running boards. More to come, I can tell this is going to be addicting. :)
Getting tinted this weekend.

Kuzco83

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hi Everyone!

Im JP and live in Tampa. I just got my first Wrangler. Upgraded from a Mini Cooper to a Sahara 2019. the difference is huge and I have no regrets. The wrangler is so much fun to drive. I’ve started to look into mods and like Kim said, I can tell this is going to be an addiction. so far I have ordered the Hothead headliners and today got the windows tinted. Looking into upgrading the stock halogen lights to LED.

Sponsored

Tom Jk to Jl

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Hi all, I'm new to the forum.
Had a 2014 jk and recently signed the papers on a 2019 JLU but haven't picked it up yet.

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Been on here for a few weeks now and totally enjoying it.

We had a 20011 Wrangler years ago. Back into the jeep mode now that we just ordered a new JLUR.

Parts are starting to arrive and I think the wife is on my side so far....

image1 (2).jpeg
download.png

image1 (2).jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: