Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
What’s up JL FORUM? My name is Geoff and I recently convinced my wife to get a JLR instead of her life long dream of a BMW. She is stoked, but not as excited as I am. My.... cough, her JL is in JB status and we are getting anxious.

Thanks for all the great info on here. I have recently started posting but have been trolling for awhile.

Geoff
Colorado
Sponsored

Florence 4 wheeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Seems like membership is growing nicely lately but I didn't see an intro thread, so I'll start!

I'm Rob from NY. I daily a Grand Cherokee and got a project TJ SE that I've had for years and will hopefully keep forever. Was considering a JKU as a weekend outdoor activity car for the family, but figured the JL Unlimited is right around the corner so why not wait. Happy to be here for the last few months following all the great news and coverage of the JL Wrangler.
Hello fellow Four Wheelers. I am new to forums I live in Florence AZ. I own a 2018 Rubicon Jl. Need Help!! I installed Barricade HD front bumper with the Barricade winch and can’t find a skid plate to protect the sway bar. I tried installing the barricade skid plate no go the winch plate interfered with install need to return.

Florence 4 wheeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Hello fellow Four Wheelers. I am new to forums I live in Florence AZ. I own a 2018 Rubicon Jl. Need Help!! I installed Barricade HD front bumper with the Barricade winch and can’t find a skid plate to protect the sway bar. I tried installing the barricade skid plate no go the winch plate interfered with install need to return.

Recursion

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi Folks: I'm a first time Wrangler owner. After serious pressure from a few friends, I was convinced to join the family. So, I traded in a '16 Pilot for a Sting Gray JLUR & couldn't be happier.

I'm now learning the impeimport of self-control as a Jeep owner: winch, stinger, etc. I never knew how strong an aftermarket could be for a vehicle, and luckily, I've only got a few more mods left. ;)

Cheers!

JRD725

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK, 2008 JKU, 2018 JK
Hello all,

My name is Jason and I'm from southern Arizona. I am new to the JL but have owned JK's for years. I don't have a JL yet but am looking into getting one as a gift to myself for 20 years on then job, which is this January! I'm still deciding on what to get. Man would I love a diesel but I don't think I drive enough for one. I'm open to you ideas and suggestions. Can't wait to read them!

Sponsored

GeoBlank

First Name
Gaylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Glad to be part of the group! I am on my 4th Jeep and I have to say I have been loving the JL so far.
4 Jeeps.PNG

c20040215

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S; 2023 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Hi to all the Jeepers,

My name is Leon and I purchased my JLU Sport (first Jeep!) in August and I absolutely love it. I took her to the Michigan Silver lake sand dunes and did some mild trail runs, couldn't be happier with the way JL performs. Added some accessories here and there but nothing major. Plan on putting a 2" suspension lift and 285/75R17 tires in the near future. I am still learning and doing research on lift kits (I have my eye on the dynatrac endurosport lift and Nitto ridge grabbler).

Just wanted to say hi and look for people to go wheeling with here in Northern Indiana/Michigan.

IMG_20181110_152328[1].jpg

JLJoy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU 3.0 Diesel
Hi All,
New member here, been lurking for some time now. Bought a new Rubicon in October. Have almost 2k miles on her so far. Been very happy with it so far. Have owned a couple of JK's in the past and was ready to get back in a Jeep. Enjoy the forum, seems to be a lot of good people and info. Cheers!!

SgtSonnt

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLRU
Hey Gents - I'm Ryan from Northern VA. I am new to this forum and so far have been able to learn a lot about my new JLUR. This is my first Wrangler and I couldn't ask for a more bada$$ vehicle. Just need to win the lottery for some more mods. :) I plan to head to the George Washington National Forest the weekend to do some trail riding. So far all I have been able to find near me are powerline trails with no "No Tresspassing" signs posted. I hope to do my part to contribute to the community.

Sponsored

socaljeep

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Corvette ZR1, 2018 Jeep Rubicon, 2006 Yamaha 50th Anniversary R1
just bought my first jeep ....always wanted one since i was a kid

20181124_164443.jpg

20181124_164815.jpg

20181104_170434.jpg

jstepy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X 4xe
Hello everyone - brand new to the Forum and brand new 2018 JLUR... 2.0 engine. Picked it up in So Cal and drove it to our new recent home in Idaho Falls... so I had a nice immediate road trip with it.

We have a 2017 JKR that we are heavily modding but I got this to be a more daily driver... it really rides great and loving all the new creature comforts the JL offers.

Only one big issue, once I hit the cold weather in Utah I started to experience the audio cutting in & out issue many have reported in these forums... which meant no radio for the last 6 hours of the trip... very very frustrating and hoping a fix will be in the works quite soon.

Other then that things so far so good...

I did have one question... there is a hum noise (not a fan) that comes from the engine for a good 30 minutes after the engine is turned off... it's definitely not the fan to cool the engine as it's 15 degrees outside... any ideas?

Thank you

IMG_0338.jpg

hughman666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 door
New JLUR as of last Tuesday in Seattle. New HH Headliners installed, compressor and winch to come. Stoked to be driving this up to/in the snow this winter!!!!

3E81DD7E-48FA-450F-B920-1461B6D391E1.jpeg
Sponsored