Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

lbau317

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, glad to be here! Looking forward to contributing!

2018 JLU, Granite Crystal, 3.6L, Manual.

Larry

Eloib

First Name
Eloi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone!

This is Eloi! I have been driving a JLRU for a little over a month. Best car I have ever owned by far.

I am quite a novice at off-roading myself, although I have some common sense and used to ride as passenger when my buddy would take his Mitsubishi Pajero on the trails.

Posting a couple pics of my Punk’n. I don’t have it in the pics, but just today I installed a Barricade Bumper (mine didn’t have steel bumper) so I could mount a 9500 lb winch. Tomorrow I plan on adding a couple diff covers on the Dana 44s, since I have scraped them (slightly, as I was foreseeing that happening on certain trails) and would enjoy having (some?) piece of mind.

I’m living in Michigan, Detroit metro area, so i am looking forward to meeting up some more experienced drivers out here!

9B618F03-3A6B-4687-9E93-6A5788F9F1C4.jpeg

C6F0C8CD-720A-46C7-B048-DCF46B781DF0.jpeg

30FE5D4A-F65B-4D07-B58D-30072503A366.jpeg

hutchman

First Name
itufoijo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy
Hello from Benton City, WA. Should have my new 2 door sport this week.

I've owned 3 CJ7s, 1 YJ, 6 TJs, 2 JKUs, and now my first JL. It can become a sickness.....

AFMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Checking in from San Antonio. Traded in my rhino 2018 JKU for a silver 2018 JLU. I've had several Jeeps including 4 JKs.

Mike

20180820_140407.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Warhawk

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Occupation
Data Engineer / Application Developer
Same Warhawk from the JK forums...if you were there, lol. Mistakenly left the Jeep world a few years ago. I will officially be back once my Jeep is delivered. Ordered a Sting Gray JLUR on 08August18.

Evolved6

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hello Everyone,

With our first baby on the way, I thought it'd be a great idea to upgrade my wife's car. She has always wanted a wrangler, but never had the opportunity. Well finally I was able to make it happen and last week we bought a 2018 JLU Sahara. Took a while to find the exact one we wanted, but we were able to get it done and now its home. We've had it for a week and my wife loves it! Im excited at the opportunity to buy my wife car parts as gifts, never imagined that would happen. Anyways I look forward to learning as much as possible from the forum.

Saphros

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUSport S
Occupation
Parts Person
Hello!

First time Jeep owner here! Been around them my whole life, first time owning one! Bought the JLU Sport S in Granite! It has everything I wanted and I can't wait to add more to it! Haven't had a chance to take it off road yet but it is my daily and I will definitely be seeing some dirt soon!

jeepjeep.jpg

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Hello from the Oregon Coast Range where my Jeep and I will be spending the next 30 days in search of Archery Roosevelt Bull Elk...of course my Jeep named “Top Pin” for the pin I prefer to use on my bow will have to stay in camp until needed to extract this years meat supply. Just to the right by the big timber were 25 head of elk with a couple nice bulls.... yesterday the smoke from all the fires was really bad but today it has finally blown out with a little rain forecast!!! Beyond excited!!! Have a great unocoming fall season fellow Jeepers!!!

7780E1C9-F247-446F-AAE7-A4882AF4F079.jpeg

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Hello all
Just found the forum a couple days ago. First time I’ve ever got in to one of these. Already gotten great info.
We live in Middle Tennessee area and just enjoy putting the top down and riding in the Wranglers we had in the past.
Had the dealer order a 2 door JL Sport on Monday. We tried to get everything we wanted on it, and not spend an arm and leg! Don’t have a clue when it will deliver, but looking forward to seeing it whenever it is.
This will be our fourth Wrangler. Seems every time I get rid of one, I miss it so have to get another. I like the “Wrangler Family” of folks. All Wrangler owners always wave when meeting on the road. I tried that in my Mustang when ever I met another, and they always looked at me funny!
Look forward to getting a lot more info from the “Family” in the future.

Irishjl

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hello, my name is Jeff and just picked up my first Wrangler. Had a XJ a few years back. Been looking on the forum and gained a lot of knowledge that enabled me to get a great deal on the Jeep. Now for the fun part of spending all of my money on this toy.

2B0549CD-270B-4829-9046-996807BAC19C.jpeg

LSJKU

First Name
Cary D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Dr
Occupation
Geo Engineer
Hey guys,
Adrian from Icon here. I’ve created a forum profile in order to help with any questions and to help you all out with Icon tech support. If you have any questions or would like to know more about our product offering, please feel free to give me a call at 951-689-4266 or you can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

EJS2018_JH_98.jpg
Hello Adrian, glad to see you here. I almost pulled the trigger on your Stage 4 2.5" lift but am holding out for the coil-over system. You guys are developing a coil-over, correct? I'm building a little different JL than my JKU mudder as I'm moving to AZ next month. I'm looking to you guys for all my suspension needs going forward. Always been a lurking fan of Icon products. Thanks.
LSJKU...

Bigd081285

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JLU
Hello all,

First time jeep owner here. I just ordered my Punk'n Wrangler Unlimited Sahara on 8-25 and cant wait to get it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions in the coming weeks. Lol

Thanks
Darryl
Sponsored