Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Hello all, my name is Jesse, and I live in Buffalo, NY.

I’ve owned an ‘06 wrangler sport (yellow), then moved onto the family suv until my wife and I decided not to have children. So now back in the wrangler market. Honestly the only vehicle I’ve ever owned that I miss. Got me thru a crazy snow storm once when many many others were forced to stay and sleep at work haha. I want a JLU and many of you have helped me shape my ideas into what I need/want/can afford with all of your feedback. (Thanks!)
Sponsored

joesjeepjungle

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, LJ, JKU, CJ6, Ram 2500
Vehicle Showcase
New to this forum but not new to Jeeps.

Greetings from Maryland!

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Hello everyone. Brad here from So. IL. New to this forum. Had a TJ in the past and currently own a 16 JKU Sahara. Ordered a 18 JLU Sahara dec 1st, got the vin today. Now the waiting begins.

Hitman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Greetings from Las Vegas. I am on a brief Jeep hiatus waiting to order a 2018 JL Sport as soon as I can sort out all of the variables and options. it will be my 6th Jeep Wrangler. Started with a 78 CJ7.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Hitman from Vegas huh? :ninja:

Sponsored

JEEP FAN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Ocean Blue, 2018 RAM REBEL Crew Cab 4x4, 2018 Dodge Journey SXT AWD
Occupation
Enjoying our fist Jeep.......
Mike here from Ontario Canada, I have found myself addicted to everything JLU since I heard it was on its way a couple months ago. I have always wanted a Wrangler, but found the JK interiors lacking a bit (no offence to any JK owners), love the exteriors. With the great looking new JLU being released,
(both inside and out) I’m finally going to take the plunge! Really want a manual Rubicon, haven’t seen any Canadian pricing yet? Although it won’t be as bad as China from what I read here!
Excited to finally be a Jeep Wrangler owner (very soon)! Glad I found this forum, seems like a lot of great people with a lot of great knowledge to share.

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Hi guys,

First off, immense gratitude to all of you who have provided us with massive inside info, leaks and spy shots and now all the "real" stuff!

Yes the username says it all, I'm from overseas. We don't have access to all Jeep products Jeeps are ridiculously expensive over here while it should be the other way around with the currency advantage.

Been playing with Jeeps all my life. Yep all the Tonka toys ones... and then Macgyver...
Then my dad bought a ZJ, later I got a TJ which I modified. Sold it after 10 years (crossed half of Europe with it) because we were expecting twins! Cried a river back then...
Went to a lot of Jeep meetings and drove all sort of ones.
Now another 10 years later it is time again!
I'll probably go for a JLU to justify it to the family and to be able to go overlanding.

Yes I admit it, I am a Jeep Freek, and a healthy one.

Rargo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 Door
Occupation
Warranty Admin
HI everyone. I am from Northern Illinois. I just ordered my 4th Wrangler, a JL Rubicon 2 door. I started with a 1985 Renegade, then a brake for awhile until a 2007 Wrangler, then a 2013 X sport. Now my dream Fire Cracker Red Rubicon.
Cannot wait for it to arrive!

Sponsored

TsundereKaho

First Name
Kaho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 YJ, 12 JK Rubicon
Might as well post in this thread and introduce myself.

I have a 88 YJ that I saved from a salvage yard about 10 years ago with more blood, sweat and tears put into it than one should admit. I used to have a 06 TJ but it was stolen out of my driveway shortly after I installed an AiRock lift and 33's.

Almost bought a JK, but after seeing how nice the JL looks inside seems like I'm going to have to play the painful waiting game until this summer.

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Shane checking in. I've had an '83 and '84 CJ7, '98 and '00 TJ and recently just sold my '14 JKUR. My '14 was my not only my DD but also our traveling vehicle often making 5-10 hour trips. I put on a 2.5" teraflex coil lift with 315-70-17 goodyear duratracs. I also had Rancho 9000xl shocks. I'd take it on trails 4-5 times a year and LOVED it! But as my DD and travel vehicle, I just got tired of the ride. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I'm 46 and like to be more comfortable. I'm hoping that if I don't have to lift the JLU Rubicon, and with supposed better on-road manners, I can get back into one! What helps is my wife bought a new Nissan Maxima and we can use that for road trips if need be. Do people think this will be a little smoother on the road, where I spend 99% of my time?

Keishin

First Name
Keishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL soon!
Occupation
Ensign Pacific Jeep
Hi all, been stalking this page over the past few months for info on the new JL! I work at a Jeep dealership in Vancouver if anyone wants to drop by and say hello! Hope to getmy own one soon!

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
Hey everyone been stalking the JL to an unhealthy level for the past 6 months.... hoping to be in one by April
Sponsored

Reactions: JAY