Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
IMG_4306.JPEG

I had to get rid of my 2010 JK several years ago. I'm excited to finally be back in a Jeep!

Las Vegas trails, here I come!
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.!

Congrats on your new to you Wrangler.. :) Nice looking Ride. đź‘Ť Also, welcome back to the world of Jeeps..:clap:

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

Mg21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, explorer
Hi! New here. Dont own a Jeep but considering one. I have 2 young boys and I think they would love riding around in one.

Currently have an Explorer we are looking to offload and a Tahoe for long haul trips and my work. I work from home or travel.

Trying to learn more and see what direction I want to go. I had a 2020 F150 Raptor but it didn't really work for family needs and I was tired of hte mass of it. Would like something smaller to go off road and have fun with.

Cheers!

Richardrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Willys Sport
I’m Richard. I grew up off roading with family around Anza Borrego in a 90s Montero, Trooper, and Explorer. Even bone stock, it was remarkable the places we went! Those are some of the best memories of my life.

So, at 41 I just bought my first Wrangler and am about to take delivery of an F150 Powerboost after years of “responsible” / urban vehicles.

We now live in central Oregon surrounded by NF and BLM land in every direction. We also work part time, and are looking forward to exploring the backroads of the west.

It’s nice to be part of this community — I’m learning a lot!

Richardrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Willys Sport
I’m Richard. I grew up off roading with family around Anza Borrego in a 90s Montero, Trooper, and Explorer. Even bone stock, it was remarkable the places we went! Those are some of the best memories of my life.

So, at 41 I just bought my first Wrangler and am about to take delivery of an F150 Powerboost after years of “responsible” / urban vehicles.

We now live in central Oregon surrounded by NF and BLM land in every direction.

We also work part time, and are looking forward to exploring the backroads of the west.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 96A3627C-C4A5-4405-BC8E-4C519C91BB8D

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi! New here. Dont own a Jeep but considering one. I have 2 young boys and I think they would love riding around in one.

Currently have an Explorer we are looking to offload and a Tahoe for long haul trips and my work. I work from home or travel.

Trying to learn more and see what direction I want to go. I had a 2020 F150 Raptor but it didn't really work for family needs and I was tired of hte mass of it. Would like something smaller to go off road and have fun with.

Cheers!
Remember, all good things come in time.. :)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 96A3627C-C4A5-4405-BC8E-4C519C91BB8D

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation

We now live in central Oregon surrounded by NF and BLM land in every direction.

We also work part time, and are looking forward to exploring the backroads of the west.

Congrats on your new to you Wrangler.. :) Nice looking Ride. đź‘Ť

Skysurfer5

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I'm Fred from Central California. I just joined the forums because I have a Rubicon JLU on order (details about me and my new Jeep are here: 2023 Orders - Check in here | Page 917 | Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, 4xe, 392 - JLwranglerforums.com )

I currently drive a 2008 Grand Cherokee, but I have always wanted a Wrangler. My wife now has a good road trip vehicle (Mazda CX-5), so I didn't need to replace the GC in-kind and I could get something that will be more fun.

I'm a civil engineer who is nearing retirement. I will work full-time for the next year or so, then start scaling back my hours. I may fully retire in about three years. This approach will let me shift from daily driver mode to having more time for backroading in the Sierra Nevada. I will never be a hard-core rock crawler, but the new Rubicon will let me get to places that I currently can't get to, or can't get to easily.

missionale

First Name
Jeepie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
I'm Fred from Central California. I just joined the forums because I have a Rubicon JLU on order (details about me and my new Jeep are here: 2023 Orders - Check in here | Page 917 | Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, 4xe, 392 - JLwranglerforums.com )

I currently drive a 2008 Grand Cherokee, but I have always wanted a Wrangler. My wife now has a good road trip vehicle (Mazda CX-5), so I didn't need to replace the GC in-kind and I could get something that will be more fun.

I'm a civil engineer who is nearing retirement. I will work full-time for the next year or so, then start scaling back my hours. I may fully retire in about three years. This approach will let me shift from daily driver mode to having more time for backroading in the Sierra Nevada. I will never be a hard-core rock crawler, but the new Rubicon will let me get to places that I currently can't get to, or can't get to easily.
sounds familiar Fred...I'm a Mech Engr with the same plan - 2021 JLU Sport waiting for some time exploring the 395 corridor -
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jee

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation

Congrats on your Wrangler order.. :) Remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

Sponsored

FrickinAdam

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport Punk'n Metallic
Hello. been on here for a little while. but dont post much. Located in Colorado.
Have a 18 Punk'n Sport Manual, currently 23k miles. found a Rubicon Grille, someone decided to get angry eyes so I got their grille. Found Rubicon suspension for free. Some LED bulbs, and Oracle Flushmount Tail Lights ( love em ) Planning on tasteful mods, its great inspiration seeing everyones Jeep.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello. been on here for a little while. but dont post much. Located in Colorado.
Have a 18 Punk'n Sport Manual, currently 23k miles. found a Rubicon Grille, someone decided to get angry eyes so I got their grille. Found Rubicon suspension for free. Some LED bulbs, and Oracle Flushmount Tail Lights ( love em ) Planning on tasteful mods, its great inspiration seeing everyones Jeep.

Congrats on owning a Wrangler! Hopefully, you will post more often..:)

TIrvin

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler unlimited sport
Hello everyone.
First time jeep owner. I picked up my 19 2.0 Turbo 4door Wrangler 2 weeks ago. So far loving it. Can’t wait to get It out on the trails or even dirt roads around here in PA and upgrading some stuff. Let the fun begin and the wallet hate me more. Lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 4F586395-F214-4738-A729-1246027A2057

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello everyone.
First time jeep owner. I picked up my 19 2.0 Turbo 4door Wrangler 2 weeks ago. So far loving it. Can’t wait to get It out on the trails or even dirt roads around here in PA and upgrading some stuff. Let the fun begin and the wallet hate me more. Lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 4F586395-F214-4738-A729-1246027A2057

Congrats on owning a Wrangler! Yep, just empty ones wallet$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..lol