Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

MedVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Hello All,
Just took ownership of a 2023 Rubi
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! RUBICON
. Looking forward to learning about my Jeep from the expertise that you all have. Thanks so much.
Sponsored

The Chubbernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Substance Abuse Counselor
Clubs

Hello all! My name is Chris. I am new to the community but not to jeeps. My love for the boxy beasts has been a lifelong obsession and, heading into adulthood as an enthusiastically ignorant idiot, one of my first acts of fiscal (ir)responsbility was the purchase of a 1977 CJ-7. It's no stretch of the imagination for me to know what Ray Stantz was feeling when he pulled up with the Ecto-1 and proudly proclaimed "Everyone can relax, I found the car!". My first jeep was spray painted black on the outside but retained its glorious tawny orange interior, which matched all of the rust spots incredibly well. It had no real floor pans to speak of, the steering gear box was shot, the speedometer was cosmetic, the rear window of the hard top was optimistically held on by a single hinge, the shocks were shot and the clutch was temperamental to say the least. Family and friends questioned my life choices, but what did they know?

I have had many vehicles since, but none were as fun as that beat up CJ that did its level best to kill me as often as it could. Time passes, and with it many changes, but never my desire for another jeep. I'm pushing forty now, and I told my wife I am due for a midlife crisis. She has graciously allowed me to spend some of my hard-earned money to relive my glory days. A CJ isn't very practical for a family man, but I managed to find a beautiful Sahara JL with just about every convenience package installed and incredibly low miles. I look forward to sharing this new adventure with all of you, and chatting with similarly-obsessed individuals of unimpeachable taste.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230102_121414

The Chubbernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Clubs

Hello All,
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230102_121414
. Looking forward to learning about my Jeep from the expertise that you all have. Thanks so much.
Welcome fellow newbie! There are few things more worthy of appreciation in life than a combat medic, so thank you for your service. How are you liking the Rubicon so far? I dropped my jeep off for a pre-purchase inspection so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hello All,
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ
Nice looking Ride..đź‘Ť

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello all! My name is Chris. I am new to the community but not to jeeps. My love for the boxy beasts has been a lifelong obsession and, heading into adulthood as an enthusiastically ignorant idiot, one of my first acts of fiscal (ir)responsbility was the purchase of a 1977 CJ-7. It's no stretch of the imagination for me to know what Ray Stantz was feeling when he pulled up with the Ecto-1 and proudly proclaimed "Everyone can relax, I found the car!". My first jeep was spray painted black on the outside but retained its glorious tawny orange interior, which matched all of the rust spots incredibly well. It had no real floor pans to speak of, the steering gear box was shot, the speedometer was cosmetic, the rear window of the hard top was optimistically held on by a single hinge, the shocks were shot and the clutch was temperamental to say the least. Family and friends questioned my life choices, but what did they know?

I have had many vehicles since, but none were as fun as that beat up CJ that did its level best to kill me as often as it could. Time passes, and with it many changes, but never my desire for another jeep. I'm pushing forty now, and I told my wife I am due for a midlife crisis. She has graciously allowed me to spend some of my hard-earned money to relive my glory days. A CJ isn't very practical for a family man, but I managed to find a beautiful Sahara JL with just about every convenience package installed and incredibly low miles. I look forward to sharing this new adventure with all of you, and chatting with similarly-obsessed individuals of unimpeachable taste.

Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Nice looking Ride..đź‘Ť I started out with a CJ5..:)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Sponsored

MedVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Welcome fellow newbie! There are few things more worthy of appreciation in life than a combat medic, so thank you for your service. How are you liking the Rubicon so far? I dropped my jeep off for a pre-purchase inspection so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet.
So far I love it. I haven't driven one since I drove the old 1/4 tons in my service days . This thing rides like a cadillac compared to those.

Jgc650i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler 392XR, 22 Ram 1500 Lmtd, 24 Audi SQ8
Have been member of 392 specific forum for past year or so and thought I’d also come over and join the larger community here✌. Recently moved from Western NY to Raleigh-Durham area in NC. Proud owner of a 2022 392XR with an ever-evolving list of mods. Looking forward to all this forum community has to offer!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! A2D9E82E-EE91-44C8-9211-8B178E374A80

ronstar

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, 2021 2dr JL 80th Ann
On my 5th Jeep. 3 Grand Cherokees in the 1990's. Then a 2003 Wrangler. It was great. Had it in Az where I had the top off for multiple years 24/7. Moved it to Illinois in 2009. Wanted an F150 and the wife wouldn't let me keep my corvette, jeep and get a new truck. So I traded the Jeep for the F150.

Put in a reservation for a Bronco in 2020. We all know how that went. It didn't. Couldn't wait, so I traded the corvette on a 2021 2 dr JL in June 2021. All happiness since then. I'll never be Jeepless again.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Have been member of 392 specific forum for past year or so and thought I’d also come over and join the larger community here✌. Recently moved from Western NY to Raleigh-Durham area in NC. Proud owner of a 2022 392XR with an ever-evolving list of mods. Looking forward to all this forum community has to offer!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! A2D9E82E-EE91-44C8-9211-8B178E374A80
Nice looking Ride..đź‘Ť Great color choice!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
On my 5th Jeep. 3 Grand Cherokees in the 1990's. Then a 2003 Wrangler. It was great. Had it in Az where I had the top off for multiple years 24/7. Moved it to Illinois in 2009. Wanted an F150 and the wife wouldn't let me keep my corvette, jeep and get a new truck. So I traded the Jeep for the F150.

Put in a reservation for a Bronco in 2020. We all know how that went. It didn't. Couldn't wait, so I traded the corvette on a 2021 2 dr JL in June 2021. All happiness since then. I'll never be Jeepless again.
Congrats on getting back into a Jeep once again.. đź‘Ť Hopefully someday, you will head back out to AZ...:)

Sponsored

pmlane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Hello all!

I've been lurking here since 2018, or earlier(?) as JLs weren't on the road yet. These forums were so immensely helpful for my first JL build, a 2.0L 2018 JLU Sahara. I've recently traded that bad girl in on a 2023 JLUR 4xe and the adventure begins again! I figure instead of lurking as I once again dive in, I should stop in and say hello...

HELLO!

My old friend:

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_20200521_172620

and my new beginning:

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230107_172030

The Chubbernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Clubs

Hello all!

I've been lurking here since 2018, or earlier(?) as JLs weren't on the road yet. These forums were so immensely helpful for my first JL build, a 2.0L 2018 JLU Sahara. I've recently traded that bad girl in on a 2023 JLUR 4xe and the adventure begins again! I figure instead of lurking as I once again dive in, I should stop in and say hello...

HELLO!

My old friend:

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230107_172030

and my new beginning:

Very nice. Sarge green was my second choice on my color wish list, but I couldn't bring myself to pay the extra for it. Congratulations on your new jeep!

First Name
Chetan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, Motorcycles
Hi My Name is Chetan!

I am new to the forum and to Jeep Life, I just placed an order for JLU (Rubi). Hoping to get my Rubi soon and start overlanding. I live in in Columbus OH. Folks from OH please say hi and I would like to connect with Jeep Community here.

Happy Overlanding!

Thanks

Chetan

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi My Name is Chetan!

I am new to the forum and to Jeep Life, I just placed an order for JLU (Rubi). Hoping to get my Rubi soon and start overlanding. I live in in Columbus OH. Folks from OH please say hi and I would like to connect with Jeep Community here.

Happy Overlanding!

Thanks

Chetan
Congrats on your Wrangler order! Remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

Corvus

First Name
Corvus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr Sport S
Hello hello!!

I'm waiting for my very first Jeep to be built. Like a lot of you here (I'm sure) I fell in love with wranglers as soon as I got in my first one way back as a teen at an auto show. Years later and I finally can ditch the Honda life.

Joined here because :
1. I know I'm in for a long wait and I'm getting antsy
2. I want to make sure I learn lots before doing any serious off-roading and modifications, and this seems like a great place to watch, chat and learn!

I'm SUPER excited!!
Sponsored