Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

keviper

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Winter Edition
Hey, I'm Kevin and just ordered a JLUR in Sting Gray last Sunday. Looking forward to having another Jepp - had several JK's and a 91' YJ (first vehicle). I was also going to wait for the 2019, but decided to just get the 2018 as I'm not sure what's going to happen with the BSG motor. Can't wait to go offroading and thinking about doing a Jeep Jamboree event late summer or fall.
Sponsored

thumperer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
meltmedia.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Founder/BizDev
Hello from the great state of Arizona! I'm Ron.

The Rubi I just ordered will be my first Jeep. Can't believe it took me this long. My first "car" was a 1976 Blazer with a snowplow. Lots of bad things happened. My favorite car to date was either my 97 Landcruiser 40th Anny or my Audi RS4. But I'm hopeful the new Rubicon will unseat them.

Can't wait to crawl all over AZ and CO!

Dragon 7782

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Voice and Data Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from the deep south sate of Mississippi. I'm Wes from Pearl. I just bought my first Jeep one week ago and I love it. I have alway wanted one since I was 18. I bought a JLU Rubicon PunkN Metalic color. I really wanted one that would stand out!! I drove over 326 miles round trip to buy this Jeep!! Well worth the drive if I must say. The only things it did not have is the soft top and a 2" lift kit. Which I have ordered. Hope it will be in soon! Hope to see y'all out on the trails soon!!

2018 Jeep Rubicon.jpg

Dutchman681

First Name
Dutch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Good Morning! Curtis here, currently in Crawfordville, FL but moving to New Windsor, NY at the end of June. Just bought my first Jeep, a 2018 Wrangler JL. Loving it so far, and looking forward to learning everything I can about our new toy.

Sponsored

jdmowery

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Morning everyone, back to Jeeps and wheeling after a 4 year break. My twin boys are finally old enough to start wheeling with me so we bought a new JLU and are anxiously waiting on mods. Planning to run 40’s and 5.13’s with upgrades to the axles as soon as a suitable lift is available.

Excited to be back but living near Seattle now instead of Portland, OR.

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
Good morning. Michael here in Las Vegas. I took delivery of my Rubicon last Friday. Busy weekend and birthday pool party today so I'm not going to get a chance to put miles on it until later this week. But so far I LOVE it. I've had Grand Cherokees but this is my first Wrangler. I've not been this excited about a car since I got my first one at 16. Ironically it was a Fiat 850 Spider.

E01963AA-9443-45F8-9568-3D863A9F5B49.jpeg

7A2E208A-CCEE-447C-BECA-D25CCE5B0A67.jpeg

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
Jackie checking in....:beer: I’m new here but been lurking a couple weeks. I have had many jeeps over the years... my all time favorite was my 2006 rubicon. I regret selling that every day. :crying: I'm currently in a Overland and I do miss my wrangler days. I'm an old lady now:giggle: so I'm on the fence about buying a jlu but I do like all of the new upgrades.
Jackie, there's no such thing as "old" unless you let it happen. I've had Grand Cherokees the past few years. Took delivery of my first wrangler last Friday. It was my 64th birthday present to myself. I feel younger already.

sierrasam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
Hey gang -- I finally got my first Wrangler yesterday! It's a white 2018 JLU Sport, and I'm in love already. It's got a hardtop w/tint, auto trans, anti-spin, towing, and Sirius. I'll post a pic soon.

I've been lurking here obsessively for a few weeks taking advantage of the wealth of information to help me figure out what to buy, and I don't know how I could have made the right decision nearly as easily otherwise. So thanks a million!

It's replacing my Chevy Express cargo van, which has been ideal for carrying multiple surfboards securely inside and, of course, hauling things. But the high roof makes it a hassle to load and unload my paddle board and kayak, especially in windy conditions. And parking structures and tight spaces are out of the question.

With my Wrangler, I still have plenty of room in back with the rear seats down (permanently, haha), and the roof is low enough so getting things up on the racks will be a piece of cake. But what I'm really looking forward to is getting off-road to remote trailheads and camping spots. Having the Wrangler just gives me the urge to head for the backcountry ASAP!

k9jackie

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Jackie, there's no such thing as "old" unless you let it happen. I've had Grand Cherokees the past few years. Took delivery of my first wrangler last Friday. It was my 64th birthday present to myself. I feel younger already.
I did buy one and I have no regrets!!! My family teases me about it but I love it!!!

Sponsored

ajasper6579

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Advertising
Hi everyone. My name is Ari, I traded in my 2002 TJ on a Nissan Altima when my wife got pregnant with our first. After almost 8 years...I am back. Just ordered a JLU Rubicon in Ocean Blue and I am psyched. Would have preferred the stickshift, but my wife insisted on the automatic which will come in handy with all of our highway driving. Also, made it so I could get the 4cyl. Will post a picture when it finally arrives.

Reactions: Rob

dgulia

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU; 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie; 2019 Jeep Cherokee
Hi everyone. My name is Raj and just got my JLU Sport S on 5/26. Already put 800 miles on it. Sure can feel a difference from my 2014 JK. It has Technology, tow and convinence packages. I would like to upgrade the Tires and put Mopar LED headlights.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Steve checking in from the 818 with a Granite JLU. been wanting a jeep for 20 years! finally got my first one. almost bought a TJ, then checked out JKs. landed in a JL. wow is all i can say. especially the power and trans.

got the soft top on mine. cant wait to toss the full metal doors in storage and get some tubular doors.

inn8ive

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
Occupation
Technical Director
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all!

My name is Nate and I just purchased my first Wrangler and also my first brand new car. I had a Jeep Liberty back in college, my dad had an old XJ back in the 90’s, and my Mom has the current Cherokee as her daily driver.

I just moved from Brooklyn to Daytona Beach right in time for Jeep Beach which might have inspired me to buy my new JLU Sahara in Black with the matching black hardtop. I have a few cosmetic mods in the works, nothing major. I added the Mopar slush mats all around, the Bartact seat covers (front only so far), @Hothead Headliners on order.

Planning on keeping the AT tires for now (Sad I know), as I’m currently commuting to Orlando a couple times a week. 75miles each way and lots of phone calls.

This thing drives as well as any medium size SUV and I have to say, Jeep fever is upon me. I’m anxious to see the aftermarket evolve on this new JLU. I have a feeling this might be one of the best selling vehicles of all time and we’re going to have lots of JL company on the road.

Cheers, and I’ll see you around!

“My 4 Loves ”
0666366A-8BE2-418F-AF73-7211C288C074.jpeg

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Long time reader/researcher first time poster. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first Jeep earlier this month.

Ordered Ocean Blue JLU Sahara with color matched dual top. Basically fully loaded minus smokers package and the all time 4wd. Can't wait for it.

Current daily a charger, but drove a Jeep without doors and top and caught the bug.
Sponsored