Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

northernILJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hello from Suburbs of Chicago. Just picked up a JLU Sport S Manual on Monday and I’m loving it. Traded in a 2015 JK.
Sponsored

EasyDoesItNM

First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
B2A40168-2126-4D33-9D65-58C06BB47473.jpeg
Hi everyone! Bought my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JLU two months ago. Absolutely LOVING it!!!! Quite a difference from driving my Camaro. Really enjoying slowing down and cruising now. Hope everyone is having fun out there. Jeep wave!!!
Jeep over Camaro any day for me figuratively and literally! JL was rear ended by ZL1 on Tuesday, damage wasn't too bad for me

EF73EB62-03C1-4D37-8954-71A57BD14D5A.jpeg

Soljah112

First Name
Amar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Hey y'all. Been lurking and gathering information for awhile. Pulled the trigger a week ago and ordered my first Jeep, the Sahara 2.0L in Sting Gray. Got my vin today and now I just cant sleep. It's gonna be a rough time just waiting. Any advice for a newbie in the Jeep life will be greatly appreciated. Always been a car person but now excited to be part of this awesome community.

jeper

First Name
Kang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Red Rubicon
Hello all,
Finally ordered JL 4 door Rubicon. waiting game begins. :( . I have had a YJ, but life got in the way. Now I'm back.

DrDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Wrangler Sport
Seems like membership is growing nicely lately but I didn't see an intro thread, so I'll start!

I'm Rob from NY. I daily a Grand Cherokee and got a project TJ SE that I've had for years and will hopefully keep forever. Was considering a JKU as a weekend outdoor activity car for the family, but figured the JL Unlimited is right around the corner so why not wait. Happy to be here for the last few months following all the great news and coverage of the JL Wrangler.
Do you know how to track a new order for the JL Wrangler?

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy all, I have ordered my first Jeep EVER. I have been a Toyota guy, but this JL has finally has me in a Jeep!

Grimm_E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Howdy all, I have ordered my first Jeep EVER. I have been a Toyota guy, but this JL has finally has me in a Jeep!
My New JLUR is my first Jeep too, and I could not be more pleased. Also, I never realized how friendly the Jeep community is. Trips through rush hour traffic are better when you can wave to a fellow Jeeper and get a friendly wave back.

Welcome to the club! :clap:

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My New JLUR is my first Jeep too, and I could not be more pleased. Also, I never realized how friendly the Jeep community is. Trips through rush hour traffic are better when you can wave to a fellow Jeeper and get a friendly wave back.

Welcome to the club! :clap:
Thanks, I look forward to it! I love my Toyota, but I am really looking forward to going topless! The SA won't hurt either lol. What color is yours?

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

458STEEL

First Name
FRANK