Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Occupation
Engineer and Brewery Owner
Hi y'all, New member and new Jeep owner. Placed my order on 12/29 for a Rubi XR in Sarge Green. Already have VON, VIN, and it is listed on cryptostickers. I'm guessing a 3-4 month wait but I'm stoked. Cheers!
Sponsored

Skillet21

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Whats up? I am Ron (Raul) living in Oxford, Florida. I am a native and loving this sunshine again. Disable Veteran(USAF) and driving a 2021 Willys/Stinggray (Skillet). I have owned a 95 YJ (Fungi95) and do a lot of riding in the Ocala National Forest. Hope to meet a lot of you at Jeep Beach 22 in Daytona this year.

FB3D5C2C-8F0C-41BA-90AA-C8538E2D14AF.jpeg

6ADB65EE-345F-4B10-9BA8-C13292A8D159.jpeg

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hi y'all, New member and new Jeep owner. Placed my order on 12/29 for a Rubi XR in Sarge Green. Already have VON, VIN, and it is listed on cryptostickers. I'm guessing a 3-4 month wait but I'm stoked. Cheers!
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on your New Ride.. đź‘Ť

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Whats up? I am Ron (Raul) living in Oxford, Florida. I am a native and loving this sunshine again. Disable Veteran(USAF) and driving a 2021 Willys/Stinggray (Skillet). I have owned a 95 YJ (Fungi95) and do a lot of riding in the Ocala National Forest. Hope to meet a lot of you at Jeep Beach 22 in Daytona this year.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 6ADB65EE-345F-4B10-9BA8-C13292A8D159

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 6ADB65EE-345F-4B10-9BA8-C13292A8D159
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Ride..đź‘Ť

BurkeJax

First Name
Burke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL
I just bought my first Willys. I have been a Jeep admirer for YEARS, and finally took the plunge and purchased my red Willys, named "Nattie". Very excited to see the places we will go.

Sponsored

Rjstevens

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara (on order)
Reporting in. Just joined the forum today. The wife and I had a 2011 JK 70th anniversary edition (upgraded Sahara). We absolutely loved it, however, sold it in 2016 to purchase our dream home. Now that we have had our dream home for five years, the wife is ready for her new Jeep.
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara on order!
Our 2011 JK was black. This one will be white.
insert smiley face doing a Jeep Wave here.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I'm a dirty liberal who's finally stolen enough tax dollars from the rest of you to buy a Jeep. My plan is to build it into a hippie dune buggy on steroids, but I live in Milwaukee and needed a hard top, so I'm not sure WTF to do with it yet. I'll probably wait til spring when it warms up and people leave the tops open on theirs, and then see what I can steal... since that's what us dirty liberals do.

Pepe My Little Mule

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep 4.7L; 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I'm a dirty liberal who's finally stolen enough tax dollars from the rest of you to buy a Jeep. My plan is to build it into a hippie dune buggy on steroids, but I live in Milwaukee and needed a hard top, so I'm not sure WTF to do with it yet. I'll probably wait til spring when it warms up and people leave the tops open on theirs, and then see what I can steal... since that's what us dirty liberals do.
Welp.... at least your vax'd and boosted. And I bet you didn't have to pay for that either Pal.

Sponsored

JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys, previous 80 CJ5
Occupation
retired, rewired
I just bought my first Willys. I have been a Jeep admirer for YEARS, and finally took the plunge and purchased my red Willys, named "Nattie". Very excited to see the places we will go.
Congratulation on your new Jeep! Mine is a sister JLUW “Ruddy”. Time to go places
Sponsored