Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Tahoe Snowmageddon 2021! First winter with the Rubi and I’ve been really impressed with how it handles in the snow.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! AchingBlondIcelandgull-size_restricted happy new year
There was a post showing the Donner Pass sign with snow at the bottom of it! How ya'll doin up there?

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Been a member for about a few years. This is my first post. Greetings from snowy eastern Idaho.
Welcome! We're getting socked in here by Boise, I can imagine it's going OFF over there though.

Sponsored

IntrepidXJ

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventr.co
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
GIS Tech
Hello from the edge of the Colorado Plateau and Rocky Mountains in Grand Junction, Colorado!

I just joined this week since it's finally time to replace my 2016 JKUR and I just placed an order for a 2022 JLUR a couple days ago. I've been driving Jeeps for over 20 years starting with XJ's and then moving on to JKUR's, so I'm looking forward to the new JL, whenever it gets here...

I started out driving some of the toughest trails in the country in my XJ's, but for over the last decade I have spent most of my time into hiking, backpacking, landscape photography, rafting and other outdoor adventures. Although I am not out there just to drive trails in my Jeep these days, I do use it to get deeper into the backcountry to start hiking from, which is why I have stuck with Jeep over the years.

Since I won't have the JL for at least a few months, here are photos of some of my current/previous Jeeps for now.

51216389244_dd29056ec4_c.jpg
Jeep Sunstar
by Randy Langstraat, on Flickr

33904098582_4fb94edfe4_c.jpg
ADVENTR Jeep

24939708938_e847ff14f2_c.jpg
Canyonlands Jeep

9395069179_860d686d30_c.jpg
Under the Rainbow

8511777918_158f29ff28_c.jpg
Titus Canyon Narrows

5325551562_5025534e35_c.jpg
Alstrom Point Sunset

5592119824_daacb251ef_c.jpg
Webster Pass View

6650773831_1720a04bc9_c.jpg
21 Road, 2006

6650811739_7494b4d82e_c.jpg
Area BFE, 2006

6649674907_508cbda12d_c.jpg
The Badlands Offroad Park, 2003

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello from the edge of the Colorado Plateau and Rocky Mountains in Grand Junction, Colorado!

I just joined this week since it's finally time to replace my 2016 JKUR and I just placed an order for a 2022 JLUR a couple days ago. I've been driving Jeeps for over 20 years starting with XJ's and then moving on to JKUR's, so I'm looking forward to the new JL, whenever it gets here...

I started out driving some of the toughest trails in the country in my XJ's, but for over the last decade I have spent most of my time into hiking, backpacking, landscape photography, rafting and other outdoor adventures. Although I am not out there just to drive trails in my Jeep these days, I do use it to get deeper into the backcountry to start hiking from, which is why I have stuck with Jeep over the years.

Since I won't have the JL for at least a few months, here are photos of some of my current/previous Jeeps for now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! AchingBlondIcelandgull-size_restricted happy new year
Jeep Sunstar

ADVENTR Jeep

Canyonlands Jeep

Under the Rainbow

Titus Canyon Narrows

Alstrom Point Sunset

Webster Pass View

21 Road, 2006

Area BFE, 2006

The Badlands Offroad Park, 2003
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Rides.. đź‘Ť

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
Howdy, First Jeep, 2021 JLU Sahara Sting Gray. Ordered it late September, got it 2 weeks ago. Glad to have it before the winter weather here in New Hampshire. My wife says we are too old for a Jeep! How old is too old for one's first Jeep?
(I have been lurking on the forum since I decided to get the Jeep.)
You're only as old as you feel. If you can drive it and like to, why not?

Sponsored

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
I am relatively new. I finally got my 2DR Sport (manual shift) after waiting 5 months! Ordered 07/01 delivered 12/01. Then we promptly took a trip from MA to FL and back and racked up 4500 miles in the first 20 days. :surprised: It was freaking awesome! Got to FL and took the tops off. So much fun to drive and much more comfortable than I expected. I am SO glad I got this Jeep.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
I am relatively new. I finally got my 2DR Sport (manual shift) after waiting 5 months! Ordered 07/01 delivered 12/01. Then we promptly took a trip from MA to FL and back and racked up 4500 miles in the first 20 days. :surprised: It was freaking awesome! Got to FL and took the tops off. So much fun to drive and much more comfortable than I expected. I am SO glad I got this Jeep.
Congrats on your New Ride... đź‘Ť

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on your new Ride.. đź‘Ť

58Willys

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Hello and Happy New Year Folks! Lots of very knowledgeable people on this forum, hopefully I can add something intelligent at some point. I've owned a '63 CJ3B, '75 Ford F-250. '79 Chevy, 200 F-350 (still have it), and an '18 JLUR; all 4x4 & manual trannys. Done a lot of wheeling around Washington over the years.
Sponsored