Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Wow influx of new members here in recent days. :handsinair:

Big Jeep wave to all our new members! @Norsfyr @exrub @A.Papi.K @magician tommy @BlackPot @Phynal @shnngns @jmxnyc @freegld @newJLUguy @RSjeep30 @kurt13 @Terex @eztarget @Niteshooter @Rumblefish @iki4life @Coolbreeze @woad wunner @Goin2drt

12781_black-jpg.jpg

Here's a good watch if you're new to the Jeep world (and our wave tradition).

Thank you RobNY, I have been trolling this site since it was created. Looking forward to and counting days until the official reveal, and waiting for the 3.0 order banks to open. Cheers to all the other new members as well.
Sponsored

tomtaylz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I've been monitoring Jeeps for a while and stalking other forums for a couple of years, I don't own a car right now but miss having one and wanting to get one mainly for the weekends getting out of the city. It'd be my first Jeep although I've been interested in them for many years. Living in San Francisco, waiting to get exactly what I want, liking what I see for the JL so far just interested in diesel and some better colors!

Hivoltage

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 & 2016 Wranglers.
New member here from Ohio but not new to Jeeps. Had Jeeps for years and now have a 15 & 16 Sports. Looking to get an 18 hopefully!!

DHTex87

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 128i
Hey all, just joined the forum! I’m not currently a Jeep owner, but am thinking about it. My last Jeep was a 1981 CJ7 Laredo, with a 304ci V8 / 4-sp manual. That was an awesome vehicle for a college kid! I’m intrigued with the new JL, and the Hurricane engine. Looking forward to the reveal.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Just joined! Been lurking around these forums for awhile now that the ordering is starting to appear to open I am getting pretty anxious. I hope the new model rolls out soon as I am finally buying a new car out of necessity for a new job, otherwise if it takes too long I'll be getting an unlimited Recon. Lets hope for early January! Haven't owned a jeep since my 2001 TJ, can't wait to finally get the jeep I've always wanted to get!

Sponsored

gimar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler tj sport 4.0 L
Hi,
I'm an owner of 1998 Tj Sport 4,0. It have lift, differentials locker, 33 wheels, SYE short shaft, special regulable gas ammo and more. I living in Italy and now I'm couriosus regarding the new JL. Good offroad friends !

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all! Been hanging around here all year and thought i should finally join. Great site, tons of great info. Super excited about the '18 JL, looking forward to another new jeep as long as there is a color i love like another Mango Tango or other awesome orange :fingerscrossed:

Wave!

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all! Been hanging around here all year and thought i should finally join. Great site, tons of great info. Super excited about the '18 JL, looking forward to another new jeep as long as there is a color i love like another Mango Tango or other awesome orange :fingerscrossed:

Wave!
Welcome aboard!

Wave back

SCREAMER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Recon
8B2D6049-2727-4CA8-861D-08637062D7BB.jpeg Hi there, my name is Brian. I’m the proud owner of my second Jeep, a 2017 Gobi Recon 4 door. I’m a retired AF aircraft mechanic and a true GearHead by nature. I love my JK and plan to be buried with it but I am always curious about what’s new with Jeep so that’s why I’m here. Here’s my baby in her latest configuration with only 1600 miles on the odo. Looking forward to many more SMILES per gallon.

Brandonjjon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE (Granite)
8B2D6049-2727-4CA8-861D-08637062D7BB.jpeg Hi there, my name is Brian. I’m the proud owner of my second Jeep, a 2017 Gobi Recon 4 door. I’m a retired AF aircraft mechanic and a true GearHead by nature. I love my JK and plan to be buried with it but I am always curious about what’s new with Jeep so that’s why I’m here. Here’s my baby in her latest configuration with only 1600 miles on the odo. Looking forward to many more SMILES per gallon.
Damn dude, hell of an introduction. Welcome to the site and thanks for your service to our country.

Sponsored

Solar Sailor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
I have been a lurker here for several months now and really enjoyed reading about the new JL. I have always wanted to own a jeep wrangler but the time was either not right or the model available at the time did not have enough leg room for my taste, Now, the time is right and when I tried out a JK, there was plenty of leg room. I will rent a 2 door jeep for a week (JK of course) while on a Hawaii trip to make sure I am not making a big mistake. If all goes well during the rental, I will make the move in the spring to a 2 door of my own. I suspect it will be a JL model unless the local dealers make me an offer I REALLY cannot refuse on a 2017 or 2018 JK. In my book, the main differences between the two are mostly creature comforts that I can get with a loaded Sahara off the lot. If I get a JK, then the rear view camera that I would like can be easily added at the same time that I install a VHF/UHF amateur radio. Other mods are not in the plans but then time will tell. I do not plan serious off roading ... the only definite off road travel will be on the sand at various east coast beach sites.

Wave

thenewrick

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P85+ / Subaru Baja Turbo 5-Speed
Intro - Greetings, I'm interested in getting into the Jeep world with a JL. No experience with Jeeps so far. They look like a lot of fun. I'll have questions. Warning, I'm not a typical Jeep guy and will be asking unique questions!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Intro - Greetings, I'm interested in getting into the Jeep world with a JL. No experience with Jeeps so far. They look like a lot of fun. I'll have questions. Warning, I'm not a typical Jeep guy and will be asking unique questions!
Fire away!! Lots of folks here to help you out and answer just about any question!

ERAUGrad04

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1956 Oval VW, Model X
Just realized I never said hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Morgan and have a JLUR on order! I recently sold a 2014 JKUR that was built to the gills. Going to keep the JL build a little more tame, but still plan on using the heck out of it! My wife and boys have a blast out on the trail and we're looking forward to getting back out there!!

IMG_20170418_093419.jpg

_JLL0769.jpg

Dennis Hopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon
Don't remember if I said hello, but hello....... First time owner of a 2015 JKU Rubi and looking forward to everything I can and give back to the group. Been in the mobile electronics industry for 25+ years and have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to what you can add to any vehicle. I've installed a remote starter on my JKU, works about 1/4 mile distance. Also added some rock sliders, about to do a lift with 35" tires.

Thanks
Sponsored

Reactions: JAY