Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
New to the Jeep community also I purchased a 2021 Rubicon Diesel......plenty of trips and modifications to my first jeep in the future

Resized_20211126_151908.jpeg

Resized_20211126_151901.jpeg

Resized_20211126_151855.jpeg
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Ride..;)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member from Alabama. Owned 2 Jeep’s previously (‘93 & ‘03). Ordered 2022 Willys Sport. Looking forward to Jeep life again

PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL GOOD THINGS COME IN TIME..;)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member here from Virginia, previously from Florida. First rig and I am loving every minute of it.
Gongrats on your Wrangler purchase..👍

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Mike here from Apex, NC, new member and soon to be a new owner. Ordered 2022 Sahara yesterday. Now the 12-16 week wait.
You still have that 74 CJ? I sure miss mine :(

PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL GOOD THINGS COME IN TIME..;)

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Hello everyone. I'm Jon and my wife's mechanic. She brought home this '18 JL last month after seeing me tear my '15 manual Renegade around town. I greatly appreciate the upgraded build quality in the JL and like its ability.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5312

Enough where she moved smaller Renegade out of the garage and her Wrangler got squeezed in. Oddly, it's encouraged me to lose a few inches off the waistline.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5364.JPG

I gotta change out the -12 Fuel for a +35 set. That should tuck the 285 tires back under the lip but away from any scrub. The tires are great but the 56mm change in offset each side is just too wobbly for our NorthEast roads. She likes the look but she drives 50 miles to work each way. Stress makes her take this one often but wants the 'tank-tread' feel of her old Liberty. Anyway, thanks for the rant and look forward to contributing what I can.

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Mike here from Apex, NC, new member and soon to be a new owner. Ordered 2022 Sahara yesterday. Now the 12-16 week wait.
I remember "FAF" when ordering a car in Detroit. "Free At Field" IIRC. You could go pick up your car literally in two days from the holding field, no dealer prep and no transport charges. That was late '60s. What model Jeeps were there then? Sorry you gotta wait.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello everyone. I'm Jon and my wife's mechanic. She brought home this '18 JL last month after seeing me tear my '15 manual Renegade around town. I greatly appreciate the upgraded build quality in the JL and like its ability.

Enough where she moved smaller Renegade out of the garage and her Wrangler got squeezed in. Oddly, it's encouraged me to lose a few inches off the waistline.

I gotta change out the -12 Fuel for a +35 set. That should tuck the 285 tires back under the lip but away from any scrub. The tires are great but the 56mm change in offset each side is just too wobbly for our NorthEast roads. She likes the look but she drives 50 miles to work each way. Stress makes her take this one often but wants the 'tank-tread' feel of her old Liberty. Anyway, thanks for the rant and look forward to contributing what I can.
NICE LOOKING RIDE.. 👍

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
So the wait is 12 to 16 weeks? I waited 9 for mine (ordered in January 2021) and I thought that was torture!

Sponsored