Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
Hello,
I’ve been lurking for a while but haven’t posted much. I have a 2018 JLUR with a few simple mods and plan on a lift and tires in the next few months. We ride in North GA mountains a few weekends a month and are looking to make some new trail buddys.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 88B41F67-19D3-4835-848D-C657B4BFF2C9

This is from last weekend at the Chattooga river.
Sponsored

aville65

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bug, 09 Jetta, 24 Tiguan R-Line, 21 JL Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek A.Z.
Nice looking Ride..👍
Thanks for the thumbs up, had a 78 CJ7 Renegade and an 04 TJ Sport, sadly here in Pa both rusted badly. This one definitely will be garage kept!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Thanks for the thumbs up, had a 78 CJ7 Renegade and an 04 TJ Sport, sadly here in Pa both rusted badly. This one definitely will be garage kept!
It sounds like we have had similar Jeeps in the past. Yep, rust is not good. Fortunately, no rust issues here in Arizona. I really wish that I had kept my CJ5 Renegade. That was my all time favorite, for off highway. On Highway, not so good. I am sure that you will enjoy your new Ride!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello,
I’ve been lurking for a while but haven’t posted much. I have a 2018 JLUR with a few simple mods and plan on a lift and tires in the next few months. We ride in North GA mountains a few weekends a month and are looking to make some new trail buddys.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 88B41F67-19D3-4835-848D-C657B4BFF2C9

This is from last weekend at the Chattooga river.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Ride! Great color.. 👍

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
Hello All,

Just chiming in from the technical dept of Falken Tires. I'm tasked to answer any tech questions regarding tires in general (doesn't have to be falken). Send a message, email ([email protected]) or call at 1800-723-2553 ext 2.

Taking in feedback for future products & performance of our tires out in the real world.

Sponsored

rcolacon

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Hello, I'm new to the Forum. Actually stumbled across it on Google. Was looking for somewhere to mount my ARB Air Compressor - I currently have a power tank in the trunk, but it's very big and bulky and I feel it takes up a lot of space.

Modz To Jeep:

* JKS Lift
*Nitto Tires
*XD Wheels
* Hi Lift Jack - Custom Mount
* Rock Slide
*Pixel Decals
*Aero Lidz

Just to name a few modz...

RIG-1.JPG

c7j6y1

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUD "Bender" '22 Silverado RST "Reaper"
Occupation
Emergency vehicle technician.
Howdy ladies and gents,

New to the Jeep World... Always thought I was too Big for a Jeep, 6ft 4in and 260ish lbs, but after a rental JL, I was happy to discover that I fit just fine.

I am an Emergency Vehicle Technician in Dallas, TX and I upfit Police cars, Fire truck and construction vehicles with all the Blinky lights and sirens and other stuff you see in Patrol cars. And yes the jeep WILL have Blinky Lights and sirens installed in it.

I'm in the preorder process of getting a 21 or 22 JLU EcoDiesel. I dont know if Im going to go Rubicon or Willys yet, thats gonna be a decision depending on patience and whats available on the lots.

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Hi all, new to the forum and the JLU world. Been out of the Jeep world since 2016 after selling my '11 JKU. Happy to be coming back.

Placed my order via Travis @ TriCity Jeep today!

2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ XR package
- Silver Zynith
- Premium black soft top
- Body colored flares
- LED package
- Cold weather group
- Trailer tow & HD electrical group

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello All,

Just chiming in from the technical dept of Falken Tires. I'm tasked to answer any tech questions regarding tires in general (doesn't have to be falken). Send a message, email ([email protected]) or call at 1800-723-2553 ext 2.

Taking in feedback for future products & performance of our tires out in the real world.
I am currently running Falken Wildpeak WT3 275/70/17, C rated tires. My last set was Nitto Ridge Grapplers. This is on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler JKR. I fell that the Falkens are superior in every way. Ride comfort, handling, and are very quiet. The one disadvantage is the tire weight. I wish that they were as light in weight as the BFG KO2's.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello, I'm new to the Forum. Actually stumbled across it on Google. Was looking for somewhere to mount my ARB Air Compressor - I currently have a power tank in the trunk, but it's very big and bulky and I feel it takes up a lot of space.

Modz To Jeep:

* JKS Lift
*Nitto Tires
*XD Wheels
* Hi Lift Jack - Custom Mount
* Rock Slide
*Pixel Decals
*Aero Lidz

Just to name a few modz...

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! RIG-1.JPG
Nice looking Ride!

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi all, new to the forum and the JLU world. Been out of the Jeep world since 2016 after selling my '11 JKU. Happy to be coming back.

Placed my order via Travis @ TriCity Jeep today!

2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ XR package
- Silver Zynith
- Premium black soft top
- Body colored flares
- LED package
- Cold weather group
- Trailer tow & HD electrical group
Please remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Howdy ladies and gents,

New to the Jeep World... Always thought I was too Big for a Jeep, 6ft 4in and 260ish lbs, but after a rental JL, I was happy to discover that I fit just fine.

I am an Emergency Vehicle Technician in Dallas, TX and I upfit Police cars, Fire truck and construction vehicles with all the Blinky lights and sirens and other stuff you see in Patrol cars. And yes the jeep WILL have Blinky Lights and sirens installed in it.

I'm in the preorder process of getting a 21 or 22 JLU EcoDiesel. I dont know if Im going to go Rubicon or Willys yet, thats gonna be a decision depending on patience and whats available on the lots.
Please remember, all good things come in time..;)

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
I am currently running Falken Wildpeak WT3 275/70/17, C rated tires. My last set was Nitto Ridge Grapplers. This is on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler JKR. I fell that the Falkens are superior in every way. Ride comfort, handling, and are very quiet. The one disadvantage is the tire weight. I wish that they were as light in weight as the BFG KO2's.
This is a topic that is being considered for our next generation of wildpeak. Once I get some slight information on the next generation, I'll chime in.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
This is a topic that is being considered for our next generation of wildpeak. Once I get some slight information on the next generation, I'll chime in.
Great, thanks for the response.. 👍