Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

WyrPldn

First Name
Paladin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Willys JL
Occupation
A knight without armor in a savage land.
WyrPldn here! Planning to join the ranks of Jeep owners in 2022.
Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Just found this forum as I was contemplating trading-in our '16 Wrangler Unlimited Backcountry Edition and ordering a '22 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude. This will be our 9th Jeep:
1994 Wrangler Sahara
1990 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
1998 Wrangler Sport
2000 Cherokee Sport
2006 Commander
2016 Wrangler Black Bear (totaled)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited Backcountry
2020 Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4
On order - 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude

The '22 will make it's way into the hands of our youngest son who is almost 13, who is saving his money to purchase the vehicle from us at a pre-determined price when he turns 16. We work on all our cars together, so he is currently building his modification wish list for the '22, and we'll begin customizing it together when it arrives.

Our '16 Backcountry & '20 GC

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! '16 Unlimited Backcountry 3

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_E2023.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! '20 Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Just found this forum as I was contemplating trading-in our '16 Wrangler Unlimited Backcountry Edition and ordering a '22 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude. This will be our 9th Jeep:
1994 Wrangler Sahara
1998 Wrangler Sport
2000 Cherokee Sport
2006 Commander

The '22 will make it's way into the hands of our youngest son who is almost 13, who is saving his money to purchase the vehicle from us at a pre-determined price when he turns 16. We work on all our cars together, so he is currently building his modification wish list for the '22, and we'll begin customizing it together when it arrives.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! '20 Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4

Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on all of the nice Rides.. 👍 As for the 13 year old, what a great Dad, and one lucky Boy..:)

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
1994 Wrangler Sahara
1998 Wrangler Sport
2000 Cherokee Sport
2006 Commander

This is an impressive list of Jeeps. It’s really cool hearing of your plans with your son. We did the same with our daughter when she wanted a VW Beetle!

We also have a 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude on order. It’s our second Jeep ordered but first one we will own…. I’m one of them that the dealership sold the 2021 JLU we ordered when it was delivered while we were on vacation in October. 😡. Looking forward to getting our MY22!

bigmac5166

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys Sport
I was waiting till I took delivery to post, but I'm impatiently waiting to get off work to go pickup my new Willys Sport Unlimited!

Always been a big "petrol head" as Clarkson, May, and Hammond would say, but this is my first dip into the Jeep world (Unless you count the 6 months or so I had a Cherokee back in '15).

My weekend ride has been V8 muscle over the past few years with a '19 Mustang GT and most recently a Challenger Scat Pack. Made a lot of money on those with the current climate and figured I try something new! Pictures to follow, can't wait!

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
College Professor
Congrats on all of the nice Rides.. 👍 As for the 13 year old, what a great Dad, and one lucky Boy..:)
Thank you! We're honestly very lucky parents, he's a great kid. 4.0 Honors student, medals nationally in Taekwondo and has made the state championships in swimming, and still does his chores around the house!

I lived in Tempe & Chandler for awhile, really like it out there:like:

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
College Professor
This is an impressive list of Jeeps. It’s really cool hearing of your plans with your son. We did the same with our daughter when she wanted a VW Beetle!

We also have a 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude on order. It’s our second Jeep ordered but first one we will own…. I’m one of them that the dealership sold the 2021 JLU we ordered when it was delivered while we were on vacation in October. 😡. Looking forward to getting our MY22!
Sorry to hear about your first order, that sucks! Dealer just sent over our POC today with the vehicle VIN and D status displayed. He thinks it should be delivered within about 8 weeks, looking forward to it.

Reactions: DB2

GrumpyOlBatard

First Name
Ol’B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hello…2nd Jeep owner. 1st time Wrangler In Australia.

After owning a GC Blackhawk since 2014, we decided on trying out a JLU…..went with the 80th Anniversay as we wanted the retractable roof.
So far I’m impressed. Yes it rides different but seem to be more fun with the roof back and the windows out.

We’ve owned it less than a week and already bought a Boltlock for the bonnet and one for the hitch. Odd that it didn’t come with a bonnet lock at this price?

Probably swap out the bumpers for some Ironmans and replace oem tyres for 35” BFGs.

Can anyone recommended wheel nut lock kit…I heard the Mopar stick well out than the oems?

cheers all.
B
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! BB636477-19DB-4D5B-9028-91D052FCBCF0

Phantomworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne, Hellcat, 22 Rubicon ordered
Hello All, just ordered my 22 Rubicon. I am coming out of a Hellcat. I have had 2 hellcats, 1 trackhawk, and 1 rubicon.I am very excited to slow things down and take the road less traveled.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Please remember, all good things come in time!

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Hi, I'm another new guy. Just ordered a 22 JLUR 4xe in Tuscadero for the little woman and have been watching the order tracking info for a while, very informative. You folks know more what's happening than the dealers. I have a 19 JLUR in Mojito! and a 48 CJ2a and used to have a 12 JK, so I bleed Jeep LOL

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi, I'm another new guy. Just ordered a 22 JLUR 4xe in Tuscadero for the little woman and have been watching the order tracking info for a while, very informative. You folks know more what's happening than the dealers. I have a 19 JLUR in Mojito! and a 48 CJ2a and used to have a 12 JK, so I bleed Jeep LOL
Congrats on owning Jeeps.. 👍

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! B449F19D-FADA-49B7-8EEF-D15CFF546056
16 weeks and it’s here, Sport S with 3.7, manual trans. Glad to be a member of the community again!
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek A.Z.
Nice looking Ride..👍
Sponsored