Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

ChicagoShoop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello from Chicago! New to the forums and used a lot of your helpful info to order my build last week. Just asked to add the infotainment system to my build. Hopefully they can add it!
Sponsored

DirtyPedro

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F150 4x4
Occupation
US Navy Chief
Just stopping in to give a wave! The wife & I are looking to buy our first jeep next week when I get back inport. Just a basic manual JL Sport or Sport S but it's just the beginning. We can't wait! Anyway, we'll see you all around the forums... maybe even SoCal!

sprk33

First Name
Joseph Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL
Hello from sunny Tampa FL, Just got my 18 JL Rubicon 2 days ago. Wow they have come a long way with the ride on these things. Now I have to get some Mods done like the bumpers and rock protector on side.

Still up in the air if I want to put larger tires or stay stock. Not like I am going to take it serious rock climbing. Want to keep some gas mileage using it as my daily driver.

JavsJL

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Occupation
HR
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from central Wisconsin! Just got my JL two weeks ago. Got a great start on my mods thanks to all the helpful info on here.

Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello from Knoxville TN just got our jlur last nite love it so far going to ad to it next week

Sponsored

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
Hi from central FL. Mounted the Barricade trail force hd full width bumper & Smittybilt H20 10k winch last week. Waiting on Weston Spyder triple tube sliders with step due late May. We're heading to Moab and Silverton in June to break the new JLUR in.

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a couple months and reading some great post (thanks to all who posted) my wife and I picked our new rubicon last week. Just thought I should introduce my myself before I start posting. My name is Josh and my wife and I reside in northern Ohio, I had an old TJ many years ago this new JL is amazing looking forward to many new great post and adventures.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi from Ottawa, Ontario! I just ordered a Sting Gray JLUR last week. Dealer seems to think it will come in a month or so. Reading on here it's more likely going to be 3 or 4 months. :crying: I own a 2017 Anvil Renegade Trailhawk - Deserthawk edition. Looking forward to some wheeling in it this summer with the local 4x4 club until my JLUR shows up. I hope that's before the 2019 order banks open up.

Passenger side photo.jpg

Driver side photo.jpg

i0iin65

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 06 Honda VFR800
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all! Richard from Atlanta here. I bought my first Jeep in 2006, a 2002 TJ Apex. It's been my daily driver ever since. I bought a Honda VFR in 2012, and a Lexus in 2016 which have shared commuting duties, but I always end up back in my Jeep. My wife and I decided to downsize our garage, and figured a JLU would work as a replacement for my TJ and my LS460. I've been lurking here for the last month, and thank you to everyone, I've found the answers to virtually all my questions here. We ordered an Ocean Blue Rubicon Unlimited 04/13, and have an est ship date of 05/12. Looking forward to hitting the trails as soon as it shows up.

Sponsored

atvcrazed

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport, 2017 Kia Soul EV, 2015 Chrysler 200s AWD
Occupation
Land Surveyor
D76F99D5-1FF0-4744-A0BC-D3905726C21D.jpeg
Finally found a welcome thread lol I have had a ‘92 YJ which was my first Jeep love which led to two more XJ’s. Many years have passed since then and I can’t be more happy to be back in a Jeep! Man I missed the wave more than I thought! :rock: Now I just got me a JLU Sport to tinker with and build. It’s nothing fancy right now, but give it time...just give it time! :devil:

Jeepers Creeper

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Jeep Wrangler Sport S 6spd
Hey all Mega stoked from having pulled the trigger on an 18 jlu white sport s manual. First time Jeep owner, a new chapter in life and looking forward to many adventurous memories with my family.

IMG_4001.JPG

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
Hello to ALL! Finally decided to check in after a couple of months of being a fly on the wall. Today is exactly 3 Months of ownership and with 5800 miles! I have taken it several times to George Washington National Forest here in Virginia, not afraid to get it dirty! Here are some picts of my Sahara hitting it!
YDXJ0035.jpg
YDXJ0127.jpg
YDXJ0175.jpg

MissyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Hi everyone! Been lurking on the forum for a couple of weeks now but I figured it's time I jump in here and say something. I'm a new Jeep owner and picked up my JLU Sport last Friday. I'm really enjoying it overall. My husband has a 2007 JKU that he purchased almost 2 years ago and I decided I want my own...so here I am! :)

20180427_155835.jpg

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Hello to ALL! Finally decided to check in after a couple of months of being a fly on the wall. Today is exactly 3 Months of ownership and with 5800 miles! I have taken it several times to George Washington National Forest here in Virginia, not afraid to get it dirty! Here are some picts of my Sahara hitting it![
It's fun getting them dirty. So ok did you really get out of your jeep in the middle of muddy hole to take a picture?

Hi everyone! Been lurking on the forum for a couple of weeks now but I figured it's time I jump in here and say something. I'm a new Jeep owner and picked up my JLU Sport last Friday. I'm really enjoying it overall. My husband has a 2007 JKU that he purchased almost 2 years ago and I decided I want my own...so here I am! :)
]
Well Im driving my 2013 JKU and my wife is waiting on her JLUR. Actually she is driving my 13 because her 2015 JKUR got trashed. I'm stuck in an F250 long bed till her's is delivered hopefully within two weeks.

Dang if you Gals don't have it made!! Congratulations on your new ride! looks great!
Sponsored