Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

jpkp

First Name
Jon Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
M&P Engineer
Hi Guys, checking in from Indiana. I just took delivery late last week of this lovely '21 Rubicon after making the very difficult decision to trade in my 10th Anniversary 2-Door Rubicon. The resources on this forum were so helpful going through that process since this was my first factory order. I'm glad to now officially be a member of the forum and am looking forward to maybe sharing a bit of what's next in store. Not doing anything too over the top—trying to keep it both capable and classy. Should very soon have some steel bumpers & 37s! Had a lot of adventures in the last Jeep, looking forward to many more in this one.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! jpkp-JLR-stock2
Sponsored

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Hi Guys, checking in from Peoria, Arizona. Getting ready to buy a new Jeep and forums are a great way to do research. So many options. Went to a dealer this morning and they had very few on the lot. Prices were crazy!

Sponsored

Busy B

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500
Hi, I’m Busy B from Kelso, WA. Just ordered my Rubicon today and looking forward to it in a few months. Will be a change coming from a Mega Cab Ram diesel.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Hi Guys, checking in from Peoria, Arizona. Getting ready to buy a new Jeep and forums are a great way to do research. So many options. Went to a dealer this morning and they had very few on the lot. Prices were crazy!
So does my dealer. I checked their inventory and was amazed....they only had two new JLs on the lot. Both had been modified and now identify as mall crawlers.

I'm glad I got mine when I did!

Sponsored

GA_Jeeper

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S; 2015 Patriot Sport
Hello everyone! đź‘‹ Recently made the jump from my 2008 JK Unlimited in steel blue to a new 2021 JL Unlimited in Sting grey with the 2.0 turbo. Loving the JL so far and finally got a decent picture this evening.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! JPEG ima

O|||||||O

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
Hello everyone!
I’m currently waiting for my new JLUR to be built. I’ve had 2 wrangler JKs in the past 1) a 2010 2 door and 2) a 2018 JKUR. Being almost 6ft7 I thought I’d never go for a JL. But after sitting in a soft top and finding a sweet spot and researching the seat slammers (from desert does it) I decided what the heck.
Until my build arrives I’ll be reading up on various threads and waiting patiently :jk: