Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Martial Fartist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone. I’m Chris from Tampa Florida.
I’ve wanted a Jeep since I was a teenager, now I’m in my forties it was time to pull the trigger.

Thanks to this forum I was able to make an informed decision and ordered a ‘21 Rubicon Unlimited yesterday.

I can’t wait till she comes in!

Thanks for allowing me to join the community!
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

MOTOR10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Well, after much thinking I’m back in the game....I sold my 2018 Hellcat Charger and scooped up a 2021 JLURD.
This is my 6th Jeep and the second new one (first was a 1985 CJ-7). I was holding out for the 392 but after test driving this one 3 times 😂, I’m good with the diesel.
I already took off the bumper ends and ordered a couple parts.

B7C152FA-2480-44AC-B6D1-3FE396E45AB8.jpeg

brynamic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
Hi Everyone, newish to Jeep Wranglers. I bought a used 2018 JLU earlier in the year. So far, all I've done is added RAM mounts for double take mirrors for when I take the doors off. I need to come up with a safe way to store the doors in the garage before I'm willing to take them off though. I can't wait until the hardtop and door come off though!

Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Rubi
Greetings, all!

Back in a Jeep with the purchase of my new '21 Rubi. Spec'd perfectly, including the 6 speed manual. A gotta have, if you ask me.

Not new to Jeeps... Had a TJ a whiiiiiiiiiile back, and a JK about six years ago.

I'm in northern New England and looking forward to all the exploring opportunities this guy opens up.

Cheers, and excited to contribute to the group!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! image0

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
Hello all, new forum member from TX. Long time Jeep owner with an 05' Rubicon, 68' CJ-5, 47' CJ-2A and a 42' MB currently in the garage and a 21' Jl-392 on order. Also owned 16' JKU HR and a 95' YJ sport in the past. Look forward to seeing your builds, picking your brains and seeing you out on the trails.

jetjammer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Howzit Everybody

Checking in from the Front Range Colorado.

No pics yet but pic up my (new to me) 2018 Sting Ray JLU Rubicon last week. Its been a long time since my last jeep. Had lots of adventures and tons of fun in the 90s with my 94 YJ. I'm looking forward to many more good times with my new rig. Hope to meet some of you on the trails.

Quick question for those forum members in the know...

I'm not able to log on the forums via TapaTalk. Anyone know how to remedy this?

Mucho Mahalos

samcbryant

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Hi everyone! Sam here, in the Boston area. I've had my Jeep Wrangler JL for about a year and a half. Always wanted one and glad I finally dove in.

Sponsored

JayCeeX2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2014 4Runner Limited
Hi all. I'm Jay, live in Southeast Florida. I got my first jeep end of August last year. I bought a 'used' 2020 Wrangler JLU with only 250 miles. The first owner had it for just over a week and traded it in. So it was essentially brand new and nearly 20% less than MSRP.

I'd like to find a local Jeep club so I can meet some other Jeep owners. I have no experience at all when it comes to off-roading but I'd like to learn. I've always kept all my vehicles spotless so will have to get over the dirt...lol.

Here is what Ive done so far -

RoughCountry Jeep 9-Inch LED Projection Headlights

Morimoto XB Projector LED Fog Lights

RoughCountry Neoprene Seat Covers

WeatherTech floor mats

DirtyLife Wheels 17x9 with Toyo ATIII

Fox® Racing Shox Performance Series 2.0 Through Shaft Stabilizer

Smittybilt 77634 SRC Side Armor Steps (have an extra set of these if anyone local interested for good price, less than anyone else)

plan to do next -

2.5 lift from jksmfg with Fox shocks
stereo upgrade installed by JL audio

Im looking for some sort of cover for the rear that will keep rain out while I have the top down (or up but windows out). I live in south florida and can rain at anytime during the summer.

8A6C7333-DC1F-41AF-9DF7-0307FCE02D69_1_101_o.jpeg

330E50F5-C12C-4665-8129-26098BA8DE54_1_101_o.jpeg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. I'm Jay, live in Southeast Florida. I got my first jeep end of August last year. I bought a 'used' 2020 Wrangler JLU with only 250 miles. The first owner had it for just over a week and traded it in. So it was essentially brand new and nearly 20% less than MSRP.

I'd like to find a local Jeep club so I can meet some other Jeep owners. I have no experience at all when it comes to off-roading but I'd like to learn. I've always kept all my vehicles spotless so will have to get over the dirt...lol.

Here is what Ive done so far -

RoughCountry Jeep 9-Inch LED Projection Headlights

Morimoto XB Projector LED Fog Lights

RoughCountry Neoprene Seat Covers

WeatherTech floor mats

DirtyLife Wheels 17x9 with Toyo ATIII

Fox® Racing Shox Performance Series 2.0 Through Shaft Stabilizer

Smittybilt 77634 SRC Side Armor Steps (have an extra set of these if anyone local interested for good price, less than anyone else)

plan to do next -

2.5 lift from jksmfg with Fox shocks
stereo upgrade installed by JL audio

Im looking for some sort of cover for the rear that will keep rain out while I have the top down (or up but windows out). I live in south florida and can rain at anytime during the summer.

8A6C7333-DC1F-41AF-9DF7-0307FCE02D69_1_101_o.jpeg

330E50F5-C12C-4665-8129-26098BA8DE54_1_101_o.jpeg

Congrats. @Roky can give you some helpful hints. He is roaming the forum somewhere. :jk: :like:

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
Hello, jlwrangler world!

I'm Olga. I live in California and I've traveled all over the western half of the USA in my sedan.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! travel-route-ma

Last year I finally got stuck in sand near Anza Borrego trying to reach a scenic overlook. A friendly jeep came to the rescue.

This year I'm getting my own jeep - custom ordering form a factory. I'm a newbie in all things jeep and off-road, so I hope this community will be as friendly and helpful as that jeep owner from a year ago.

Until I get my hydro blue 2021 JLUR, this picture of a tractor "Belarus" will act as a stand-in.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! tractor-belarus

Update: I got my jeep, but my tractor avatar has grown on me so I'm keeping it.

Last edited:

Alex01

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Wrangler, 2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
New member here.

While I'm not new to jeeps I am new to this platform. The jeep belongs to my wife but figured I'd sign up to the forum since I'll be her mechanic / pusher of parts.

Looking forward to reading up on members builds and learning about the new model.

Wifes 2021 JLURD next to my 2001 TJ
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20210517_150100

The plan as of now is to add a 2.5" lift, 35s, F/R Genright aluminum bumpers, and skids.
Sponsored