Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Ottawa, Canada. I started reading this forum at the start of this year, to mainly get information. I am replacing our 2015 Ford Edge Titanium with a 2021 Firecracker Red 4xe Rubicon with most of the options. (Half doors or dual door group is currently not available in Canada). I ordered it at the end of March and was told it would take 4 - 6 months. I've always wanted a Jeep and after taking one for a test drive, I was surprised how well it rode. Can't wait! :rock:

Loving all the information available on this forum.
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Ottawa, Canada. I started reading this forum at the start of this year, to mainly get information. I am replacing our 2015 Ford Edge Titanium with a 2021 Firecracker Red 4xe Rubicon with most of the options. (Half doors or dual door group is currently not available in Canada). I ordered it at the end of March and was told it would take 4 - 6 months. I've always wanted a Jeep and after taking one for a test drive, I was surprised how well it rode. Can't wait! :rock:

Loving all the information available on this forum.
Well, congrats on when you get your Jeep. 4 to 6 months is a long time.

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Well, congrats on when you get your Jeep. 4 to 6 months is a long time.
Thanks NewJLU2019. For the first time I decided to order a vehicle exactly the way I wanted it from the factory. Since I'm in Canada, that's how long it takes. So I'm not going to get stressed about it. However, I am excited! Obviously I wished I didn't have to wait THAT long. Maybe it'll come sooner? :fingerscrossed:

Ridgeline

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Hi All! New member from SoCal here. I'm actually driving a Gladiator Mojave, but I figure there is enough commonality and common interests between the JT and the JL that I would find a lot of relevant information here as well as on the Gladiator forum. Thanks for having me!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 203D6416-9B2C-4A33-A411-D9571C297F07
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! BE6ED272-5F49-44E1-A3D1-DEB592B3E89C
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! FDAD33BD-65E8-4995-A56C-7270A8CEAE5E
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG-1477

Sponsored

JimBob

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2.0 Turbo
Occupation
Retired Navy Chief Hospital Corpsman
Jim checking in. Traded our 2017 Cherokee for a 2021 Wrangler Sport S with the 2.0 turbo. It's just a hoot to drive! Being old and retired makes every vehicle just a toy to be enjoyed. Am so glad that Jeep has made the JL comfortable to drive. Am adding doodads as fast as Amazon can get them to me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_3489.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_3497.JPG

FLGROWN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Elantra daily driver
Hello all, I owned a 2005 Rubicon a few years ago but ended up selling it because at the time it was not good as a daily driver. I miss it and looking at getting the 4 door Rubicon in Sting gray and hope to put on some 37 or 38 with a 3.5" lift.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20190826_135530

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
Hey all. Chris here. I am new to the site and have a 20 2 door jl. Came from a Tacoma and went back to a wrangler so I could pull it behind my motor home. Have had a tj and jk also but this jl has really impressed me.

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Hey everyone, my name is Vas and I'm new here, although I've been lurking for a while. Just ordered a JLR with a manual as a 2nd dun car/future toad. Thrilled and excited for its arrival and to it wheeling! Cheers

Sponsored

CarterJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Softop
Hey Gang! Chris here. (It's going to get confusing with all these Chris'.) New to the forum and Jeep Life. Have always wanted a Wrangler and finally picked up a 2018 (1/2) JLU, bare naked. Lot's of fun is going to be had with this! Can't wait to start modding!

Little Snazzy

First Name
Emsy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom
Hi all, JR here, just purchased a new JL Freedom 4 dr. Retired my wife wanted a Jeep to have some fun with , we have always had and still do have a 69 Camaro thats my toy. Now its time for her to have a toy . We enjoy this site very much.

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
Hi everyone! John from NJ here. Long time lurker!
I ordered my first Jeep (JLU Rubicon in Granite Crystal) last night!
Avatar is a 2019 Rental Jeep in Kauai - Best way to test drive!!
Interesting fact I learned to drive stick on my college roommate's YJ back in 1994 and have been wanting one ever since!

Excited to be part of the community!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition
Hello from Louisiana.

I just picked up my 2021 Firecracker Red Willys last week. This is my second jeep. My first was a 2014 JK.

Although I’ve only had it a week, I’m already in love.
Sponsored