Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

AfroSlice691

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKUR, 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Hello from Friendship Md, new to the forums my wife and I are going on our 4th Jeep hopefully soon. We custom build ordered a 2021 JLUR about a month ago. My wife loves her 2016 JKUR hard rock 6pd manual. The first we owned was a YJ and then a 2008 JKU.
She is looking forward to modifying the 2021 when we get it. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all the members.
Drive safe everyone!!!
Sponsored

Offworld_Colonies

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S Black 2.0 Turbo
Occupation
Designer
Just joined up a couple of days ago. Been driving my Girlfriends 17' wrangler for a few years...Just picked up my 2020 JL!
Finally joined! looking to start building mine up!
Need wheels, tires and Sahara Painted fender flares! :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_3047

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
Took delivery of my white 2018 JLUR in May 2018, I’ve really enjoyed the vehicle. I’ve only put about 15K miles on it as it’s one of several vehicles we own. I’m now retired so we moved it from the Boston area to our winter home on St. Croix (USVI) last November so it’s now enjoying a tropical lifestyle and gets lots of approving looks. Lots of Jeep’s, of all types on the island so it’s no problem finding someone who can work on it, fortunately it’s been a trouble free experience with the vehicle so far.

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Bonjour!

I guess I will be your honorary french speaking bloke from Quebec. How's it going?

I might hit some rough patches here and there with my english but i'll try my best.

So. Living in Eastern Quebec where winters are snow on top of snow with windy...snowing days.

Always wanted a Wrangler, about to get one. Was strongly advised to collect opinions from people who own Wranglers before picking my next ride.

As said in another thread, I am exploring options. Probably a Sport S with about all the options boxes checked. Or a Willys...still with all the options. Oh, and you can bet it's going to be a manual.

Always had hot hatches before my most recent car, which is a 2021 Mazda CX-30. Nice handling, reliable...but God, is it boring. 6 months in and i'm already boring myself to sleep with this car.

So yeah, Wrangler it'll be.

See you on the forum.
Bonne journée.

Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Bonjour!

I guess I will be your honorary french speaking bloke from Quebec. How's it going?

I might hit some rough patches here and there with my english but i'll try my best.

So. Living in Eastern Quebec where winters are snow on top of snow with windy...snowing days.

Always wanted a Wrangler, about to get one. Was strongly advised to collect opinions from people who own Wranglers before picking my next ride.

As said in another thread, I am exploring options. Probably a Sport S with about all the options boxes checked. Or a Willys...still with all the options. Oh, and you can bet it's going to be a manual.

Always had hot hatches before my most recent car, which is a 2021 Mazda CX-30. Nice handling, reliable...but God, is it boring. 6 months in and i'm already boring myself to sleep with this car.

So yeah, Wrangler it'll be.

See you on the forum.
Bonne journée.
I think you're making a great choice!!

If you do order a Wrangler, be patient - I've seen Canadian special orders take a very long time (6 months?) - maybe my Canadian friends can help me on this? :)

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
I think you're making a great choice!!

If you do order a Wrangler, be patient - I've seen Canadian special orders take a very long time (6 months?) - maybe my Canadian friends can help me on this? :)
I've been warned by my dealer that I could indeed wait for about six months if I want a 6MT hard-top, no matter what trim or option I pick.

America first, I guess. Good news is: i'm not stuck with a vehicle that's falling apart. It's just plain boring to drive. :)

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Hello everyone!
Purchased a 2021 2 Door Rubicon with 6 Speed and only factory options are Sting-Gray and Mud Tires last week. Very excited for it and am planning many adventures with it. First will be Pee Wee's Crossing, Missouri’s Guard Rail, Fun Run, Snake, Rubicon Ridge and Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Ocala (I am actually somewhat familiar with this one and I am pretty sure vey little of this trail is actually legal to drive on anymore).

I travel for work, currently in Kansas and haven't yet picked up the Jeep. It's already paid for waiting for me at the dealer and looking to get it the first chance I can. Very excited for it, always wanted one since high school. This Jeep won't be a daily driver or commuter in anyway. Used strictly for pleasure drives and road trips. I don't initially plan on much mods and will replace what I feel is needed. I know I will install red leather Katzkin and Alpine PSS-23WRA (I prefer under seat sub location). I also want to install onboard air compressor. But beyond that, it will be as needed. I assume bumpers with winch and better skid plates is the area I see the need for improvement from research. I'm not sure about lift, being the Rubicon apparently fits 35's from the factory. I will not change the wheels, really like the stock base wheels.

Hope to see you on the trails and learn from those more experience... I haven't had a off-road vehicle in while, previously had a Isuzu Trooper and various F-150's.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Shellbell67

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU, 2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary Ed
Hello, I just recently traded my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Upland, best known as Betty, for a 2021 JLU. I wasn't quite sure I made the right choice as first, but every day since I bought it, I LOVE IT MORE AND MORE!!! I'm already shopping for some upgrades, not too crazy, but enough to make it mine, for now that is LOL Haven't decided on a name yet either
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jeep1

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Hey guys. Matt with Rancho here. Been around in the past, then 2020 came around. Things... get crazy. But we are back helping folks get the ride they want for their JL's.
Feel free to PM us if you have questions.
Talk soon
Matt

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Hello everyone!
Purchased a 2021 2 Door Rubicon with 6 Speed and only factory options are Sting-Gray and Mud Tires last week. Very excited for it and am planning many adventures with it. First will be Pee Wee's Crossing, Missouri’s Guard Rail, Fun Run, Snake, Rubicon Ridge and Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Ocala (I am actually somewhat familiar with this one and I am pretty sure vey little of this trail is actually legal to drive on anymore).

I travel for work, currently in Kansas and haven't yet picked up the Jeep. It's already paid for waiting for me at the dealer and looking to get it the first chance I can. Very excited for it, always wanted one since high school. This Jeep won't be a daily driver or commuter in anyway. Used strictly for pleasure drives and road trips. I don't initially plan on much mods and will replace what I feel is needed. I know I will install red leather Katzkin and Alpine PSS-23WRA (I prefer under seat sub location). I also want to install onboard air compressor. But beyond that, it will be as needed. I assume bumpers with winch and better skid plates is the area I see the need for improvement from research. I'm not sure about lift, being the Rubicon apparently fits 35's from the factory. I will not change the wheels, really like the stock base wheels.

Hope to see you on the trails and learn from those more experience... I haven't had a off-road vehicle in while, previously had a Isuzu Trooper and various F-150's.
Finally was able to get some down days at work to get my Jeep. Really like it, will take some time to get use to driving a manual again. It's been a good 10 years and I guess I find myself wanting to be in a higher gear initially or skip from 2nd to 5th. But towards the end the trip back I was getting the hang of things again.

tempImagexlV5Rd.png

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
Hi. Just joined today. I have a JLUR on order as of 3/20/21. If anyone knows of meet-ups or good clubs in Massachusetts please feel free to send me that way!

Last edited:

drtman2

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Hello All,
Ordered a Sarge Green JL on 3/19 vin on 3/21. This will be my first Civilian jeep to drive. I have had other 4wheel drives and spent plenty of time in Hum-v, 2 1/2 ton and 5 Ton trucks in green though. I live in East Texas now, but have lived in Utah, Georgia, Oklahoma,, Korea and Germany.

Tread Lightly
Rick
Sponsored