Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

JLJeeper76

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I’m Dave. Just took delivery of our Sarge green JLURD last week. It’s intended to replace our trusty FJ Cruiser as our camping and over landing platform. My main reason for the switch was the allure of the diesel for mpg (range) and torque.

we call it ‘Sarge’, for lack of imagination.

i want to mod it with long distance cruising in mind but that gives me trail and high clearance to go where we want to go once we get there. I love the look of the big beefy 37’s but am not sure that works for thousand mile highway journeys. But we do want max ground clearance for trail use at our destinations. The FJ was set up with an Icon 2” lift on 33’s. Pretty good for most purposes but our skid plates were pretty beat up and I realized that when airing down a lot of that good ground clearance was lost. For this reason I’m thinking 35’s for this Jeep with a mild lift. On the other hand i dont want it to look like roller skates either. I’ve seen some 35 - 2” lifts that look nice and others that don’t. Love the 37” look but just not sure how that will work when driving from Texas to Alaska!

looking forward to learning from others here and meeting new people!

AA540D73-A38D-4729-8665-9A04F2FBC2B7.jpeg

9AE34022-B616-40E6-8875-C677ECACCCD9.jpeg
Hi Dave. I'm a David also. I love the sarge green. That's what I really wanted,
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 265DA3C5-9DF0-46B2-9E39-7AB508CA118C
but my wife put her foot down. She grew up an Army Brat, and said she's seen enough green. So I have a white JLUR.

You'll hear plenty here on lifts and tires, but I'm interested in overlanding/camping also, so I went with a 2.5 inch JKS lift with Fox shocks and 35 inch BF Goodrich KO2 tires. In the attached pic it doesn't have the 35 tires yet. I just added them this week.
Sponsored

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi Dave. I'm a David also. I love the sarge green. That's what I really wanted,
265DA3C5-9DF0-46B2-9E39-7AB508CA118C.jpeg
but my wife put her foot down. She grew up an Army Brat, and said she's seen enough green. So I have a white JLUR.

You'll hear plenty here on lifts and tires, but I'm interested in overlanding/camping also, so I went with a 2.5 inch JKS lift with Fox shocks and 35 inch BF Goodrich KO2 tires. In the attached pic it doesn't have the 35 tires yet. I just added them this week.
thanks David. From here that white looks pretty good. Air Force brat here!

one mod so far, Outback Adventures Trailgater, still in the box. Lift and tires next, and will be pulling an AT Horizon trailer. Hopefully it will handle most of the cargo weight. Just getting started!

Binktd

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel, 1997 TJ, 2006 Duramax
Hello I'm Josh. 2021 JLURD. thanks for adding me. Going to outfit it for overlanding. Just enjoying it stock fo a bit.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20201017_141935

Olypsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 eTorque
Hello everyone. I'm Marco. Joined 9 days ago. Been on here everyday since. Recently traded my first jeep('12 JKUR), for a '21 JLUR. Picked it up New Years day.

ArizonaJK

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White 2021 JLUR
Hello! Brian here checking in from Cave Creek, AZ. Just took delivery of a 2021 JLUR in bright white. The JLUR is my 4th Wrangler, previous was a 2013 JKR that donated it’s Method Wheels and Mickey Thompson 35’s to the JL as part of the trade-in. Very excited to start modding and off roading the JL platform and meeting some folks

E3DD6D2A-26C9-40B6-B84E-68758CBC7635.jpeg

Sponsored

unionjack515

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 Unlimited Rubicon
New member here—I’m Brian from Illinois. Ordered my daughter a ‘21 JLU Sahara in October, arrived in early December. I’ve been so impressed with it that I decided to trade my Mercedes GLE400 in for a new JLU Rubicon. Ordered it last week. The GLE, though quite quick, is just uninspiring.

So, within a matter of 3 months, I’ll have gone from zero American cars in my garage to a two Wrangler household.

Can’t wait for delivery day—assuming it will be some time in late February. And I can all but guarantee the weather here will be absolute crap then—PERFECT!!

Sunny SD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hello all, not new to Jeep, but new to Wranglers! My wife and I are pround new (to us) owners of a 2019 Hella Yella JLU Sahara! We are located in San Diego, and bought the Jeep from a dealer in Anaheim. I can't necessarily prove it, but I believe we purchased the Kelley Blue Book Long term tester Wrangler. All the options match, and the car fax showed it was originally purchased from Michigan. I thought it was interesting to have a documented history of the vehicle on youtube (to include the hard top being dropped). Either way, it is a clean vehicle and we are excited to be a part of the Wrangler community. Our other vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit in Velvet Red!

20210124_131636.jpg

Toofat2fly

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
New here, my daughter Lisa got a Unlimited Sahara and I finally got tired of lifting concrete blocks in my Chrysler 300 trunk, so pulled a trigger and got a 2020 Rubicon. Same color, Granite Crystal Metallic. She rides motorcycles with me (KTM 390 Duke) and I am a Moto Guzzi/Bultaco guy. Now we tackle forest rods in Pennsylvania. Here's a catch from todays ride at Tuscarora State Forest. Weather was awesome, crisp 26F. Looking forward to meet some SE PA Jeep riders!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5264

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5309

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5314

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5317

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
Good morning from Ontario Canada. New to the site and while this is my first 4 door wrangler it’s definitely not my first Jeep. I kinda lost count of how many I’ve had since my first in 2000.

I’m in a 2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel that I took off a lot 2 months ago. I’ll be doing a 2.5” spacer lift for now until I see more diesel-centric options for proper lift kits. Scored a deal on 5 polished Classic II rims for an old school look, and my 35” m/t’s show up next week.

I’ve read through a number of posts that have helped me along the way and there is awesome info here. I look forward to contributing if I can.

cheers!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! A591F0FA-D9FA-4B8A-8410-3BADE2A648C2

News2me

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2016 JKU Saraha Backcountry
Hello from Wisconsin! Wrangler/CJ owner since the 70's. Stalked this site for too long so I figured I'd make it official. This is an unbelievable site!!

Sponsored

TheGratefulJess

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Hey! New Jeep owner here. I picked up my 2021 Warangler JLU Sport S on Friday. Billet Silver with Cold weather package.

I've had my heart set on a Wrangler for many years and with only 1 kiddo left in a booster, it was time!

She did great in her first snowstorm yesterday. Now bring on warmer weather so we can go topless!

Deyeski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Diesel
Hello from Southern California! Just ordered my 2021 JLUR EcoDiesel on 1/30, and can't underestimate how excited I am! Equally excited to get the Nacho color!

It's going to feel like a forever wait, guess I'll pass my time with YT Vids on JL's.

Cheers

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Austin, TX. I got my first Jeep at the end of August; JLU Rubicon. I just added some Baja Designs Squadron Pros on the cowls and will be adding the Mopar Steel bumper and a winch this weekend. I'll add some before & after pics soon.
Sponsored