Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Greetings,
Bought my first Jeep in 1977. It was a new CJ7. Next one was a 2017 JK. Didn’t keep the JK very long as we were still new to our retirement home and trying to figure out what vehicles fit into our lifestyle. Now we have it figured out and I plan to order a JL soon. It won’t see much duty off road. I just think they are fun, easy to park and maneuver, and look cool as heck.
We live in East TN and unfortunately the dealers around me just laughed at my offers so it looks like we will be buying from a dealer near Atlanta.
BTY, the 77 CJ7 was a real piece of crap, lol. I kept it 3 years and had tons of issues with it. The JK was great, not one defect in 1.5 years.
Sponsored

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two door Rubicon
New(er) here, been lurking around for ages but decided I should join in on the conversation as I've found tons of useful information here. I thought hopefully I'll be able to give back one way or another an help someone else out along the way. 2019 JLR is me.

Bought this a little over a year ago, and its been a non-stop wallet emptying pit of fun since. Still have quite a bit left that I want to do with it. But incase you're curious, here is what's been done so far.

2.5" Terraflex lift: springs, shocks, and front lower arms
37" Maxxis RXR: friggin amazing, been to Moab on these baddies
17" Fuel Covert: non-beadlock
Warn VR 10
Fab Fours front bumper
PRP custom color seat covers
67 designs dash kit
Front Runner tailgate table
Power tank

Bonus: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtzuahZrbI5Fj6s5AoWQVmA/about

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20210102_154142

paintman98

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport(firecracker red) 2014 Jk sport 4dr
Hello New to the site owned jeeps all my life have a cj, 4 tjs,a jk and now a JL what a great place to get information on everything jeep hello everyone and thanks for letting me join this fine group.

STLJeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Hello all. Long-time lurker, new forum member and Jeep owner. I bought my first Jeep about one year ago after a previous trip to Moab. We rented a Jeep locally and caught the bug.

We went with a Sahara which provides the right balance for us. It’s not my daily driver but provides the most enjoyment.

As a novice Jeep owner, the forum provides great information and ideas. Hopefully, I’ll be able to contribute some.

20180520_074916.JPG

20200530_124648.jpg

Armorer327

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S Sting Grey
Hello! New to the site, but not to Jeeps. Drove my 2006 Jeep Wrangler X cross-country from Alaska to Virginia for a new job last year. Traded off the Wrangler X for something a little more sporty, plus with air conditioning and cruise-control (2019 Dodge Challenger in Warship Grey). Loved the Challenger, but missed the Jeep life, so off with the Challenger, and into a Wrangler Sport-S in "Sting-Grey". Looking forward to my renewed Jeep life!

Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
I'm so glad to be back. Had to sell the Jeep year and half ago. Went shopping today. Came home with a new Jeep. Very happy. My mind strayed for a moment this am and I went and test drove a 4Runner. That thing drives like crap. I cut the test drive short and went back to the dealer, dropped the key off and hustled outta there as fast as I could. It's insane that they want $50K for that thing. Oh well different strokes for different folks. Test drove a V8 Grand Cherokee and it was nice but not FUN like a Wrangler. Smiling the whole afternoon.

Cheryl G

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 2d
Hello Everybody! Waiting for our Jeep Wrangler JL 2dr to escape from the train yard in El Mirage, AZ. We chose Silver Bulliet since we wanted it to match our Class A RV. My Mom & Dad had a purple (not the original color) Willys Jeep in the 60’s and I have always had a fascination for that Jeep! We’ve had a Grand Cherokee and a Patriot. We wanted a Wrangler when we retired but it wasn’t in the budget at that time. Now we just have to wait a few more days and we will be Wrangler owners! I’ve been lurking for a few days and have already learned a lot - thanks!!!

Binktd

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel, 1997 TJ, 2006 Duramax
Thanks for adding me. I am Josh from PA, I have a 21 JLURD and a 97 tj. Hoping to find some enjoyment and learn from this forum. Thanks again

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi, I’m Dave. Just took delivery of our Sarge green JLURD last week. It’s intended to replace our trusty FJ Cruiser as our camping and over landing platform. My main reason for the switch was the allure of the diesel for mpg (range) and torque.

we call it ‘Sarge’, for lack of imagination.

i want to mod it with long distance cruising in mind but that gives me trail and high clearance to go where we want to go once we get there. I love the look of the big beefy 37’s but am not sure that works for thousand mile highway journeys. But we do want max ground clearance for trail use at our destinations. The FJ was set up with an Icon 2” lift on 33’s. Pretty good for most purposes but our skid plates were pretty beat up and I realized that when airing down a lot of that good ground clearance was lost. For this reason I’m thinking 35’s for this Jeep with a mild lift. On the other hand i dont want it to look like roller skates either. I’ve seen some 35 - 2” lifts that look nice and others that don’t. Love the 37” look but just not sure how that will work when driving from Texas to Alaska!

looking forward to learning from others here and meeting new people!

AA540D73-A38D-4729-8665-9A04F2FBC2B7.jpeg

9AE34022-B616-40E6-8875-C677ECACCCD9.jpeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door
New to the forum, I have a JL 2 door sport, I put 4dr rubi suspension on it and 33’s with jk rubicon wheels. 2.0 with auto trans and A/C are the only options. Located in BC, Canada. Thanks in advance for tips/advice from those wiser than me.

Sponsored

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
New here, but experienced with off roading. I had a Toyota 4WD pickup that took me through a lot of hairy obstacles over the years. Currently driving a Renegade Trailhawk, but considering a 2dr 80th Anniversary Edition or a new Bronco Black Diamond.

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kaseyrandall.design
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Technology
Hey! Kasey here. I'm new to this forum and I recently acquired my first Jeep Wrangler and am obsessed with it!

I plan on doing some light modifications including tires, spacers, and led headlights.

Any recommendations on tires? Nothing crazy, just something that's all terrain and versatile (I won't be off-roading often), and capable with these stock 18's, cause I like em.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! PXL_20201229_230757047

DirtyCreeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 JLU Rubicon
Creeker here. Just patiently waiting for delivery of my new JLU Rubicon in Sarge Green. Used to have a TJ Apex and can’t wait to get back into the family!

mrcampbell

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hello all! I am glad to be back in the Jeep family as I have owned several over the last 15 years, but have been without one for the last 4. I purchased my 2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited a little over a week ago and it's my first 4-door. Since then, I immediately added a DV8 tire carrier, Mopar 2.5" lift for Fox 2.5 shocks, 17" KMC KM235 Grenade Beadlocks and 37x12.5 Nitto Trail Grappler tires. I have several more mods on the way so will post updates as I add them.

I enjoy looking at all your Jeep pics and reading through the forums so I plan to stick around. :)

IMG_5902.JPG

IMG_5903.JPG

hijinx

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon Recon
Hey!

I’m Rachel, living in Akron OH but born and raised in Tampa FL! I got my Jeep last year at the start of covid and haven’t done too much to it yet.

It’s a 20’ Rubicon Recon edition and I love her.

I’m new to Jeep off-roading but have been off-road in the past with my Dodge Ram and some dirt bikes and side by sides.

Maybe two months after I got my Jeep I had the bumper changed already lol. I climbed a little waterfall with my Jeep group and met so many amazing people!

I’ve stalked these forums since then, but figured it’s time to join!

If you’re in the Akron area or north east Ohio or anywhere semi close by, I’d love to make more Jeep friends!

Thanks for having me!

Some pics of my Jeep lol I put the googley eyes in summer, I love them😂

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! C2CD284F-BEB6-423F-87CF-75560CCD5769
Sponsored