Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

jordans

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL
Hey guys! Wanted to say hello. I am very new to this off road world and here to learn.
Bought a Cherokee trailhawk year ago, switched to a wrangler sahara JL a month ago. Kinda want do some stuff on this one. If you have anythread I must read as a begginer I'd be more than happy to take a look at them! :)

Mine&Hers

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hello, me and mine just purchased a 2019 JL 4 door rubicon in stingray looking forward to picking your thoughts on the best set up for beaching and light off-roading.

Dirty Tires

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Hello I just joined today, so I thought I’d post a pic of the rig. I’m based in Sedona and loving the local trails. I’ve lived in Michigan mostly and had two Grand Cherokees before this.

9700FF4C-B549-485D-8A1C-8D0E549DCC31.jpeg

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Hi all, used to have an awesome YJ when i lived in Washington state. She was so fun in the woods and on the beach. Now waiting on my 21 to arrive...

Thank you for all the great info in this forum - it really helped me get someone to match a price for me locally & saved me a long roadtrip! (not that i mind long road trips, but getting a deal locally is cool too)

Sponsored

Willys53

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 Willys CJ3A, all original, 1953 Willys CJ3B with V8 and mods , 2021 JLUR Diesel
Hello, my name is Mark and I am from Modesto Ca. I have always been a Willys/ Jeep fan and have had several Willys over the years. My pic is the current '52 and '53. I am waiting on my new order, white JLURD ordered 10/9/20. Love the forums
Arrived today 11/20/20. Picking up tomorrow am

dmasini

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Altitude
Hey all! Been lurking on here a couple months and finally decided to post. Bought a brand new 2020 Billet Silver JLU Sport Altitude with the 2.0T for the wife and we're both loving it. Rented a base Sport for 2 weeks while visiting Montana this spring and really liked it. So when I found a decent deal on this one I couldn't pass it up.

We've had it for a couple months now and the only thing I wish I would have gotten on it is the part time 4WD. Otherwise it "purrs" like a fine Italian Jeep! lol

Absolutely LOVE the look. Not looking to add much to it at the moment.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200815_153346

Deleted member 59098

Hi everyone. I’m picking up a Sarge Green manual 2 door Rubicon in a couple days. It was hard to find and I’m traveling pretty far to get it. I’ve owned a ZJ for 15 years and had a WK2 for about 3 years. I always wanted a TJ, but the prices are insane. This is going to be my daily driver and will mostly take over the ZJ for off-road. I’m glad the JL has proven reliable the last couple years. The 3.6 in my WK2 was excellent for 70k miles and am glad to see it again in my JL. I look forward to a new chapter in Jeep ownership.

Sponsored

Willys53

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 Willys CJ3A, all original, 1953 Willys CJ3B with V8 and mods , 2021 JLUR Diesel

Francis405

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.6
Henry from Oklahoma checking in.

2018 Ocean Blue Rubicon 2 Door

First post, great info on the forum.

Cheers

telemark

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Howdy, I’m new here and from Wyoming! I don’t own a Jeep yet but been considering one for the past 6 months and keep going back and forth on getting one. I’m wanting a Rubicon Diesel in Sarge Green with tan leather seats!

Thinking of getting a 2021 due to the updated steering box or may just hold out until next summer when the 2022 models start to trickle in. Which would allow more time for saving up. Right now none are available for me to look at and the diesels barely started to trickle into dealerships in my area but are over a hundred miles away for a test drive. So not in a big rush now. My guess is I would need to order one, if I get the Sarge Green with tan leather. Reason why I chose the diesel is the better mileage, 100k warranty, and towing, plus the noise of diesel. Love that sound.

Well anyways just saying hello to all you Jeep folks!
Sponsored