Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 6MT
Occupation
I.T.
Hello all, from Richmond, VA! Just joined the forum, after picking up this baby that I’d been dreaming of for quite a while...

2020 JLU Sahara - MANUAL!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! D496D864-2C6C-4173-B7B4-73DF40B8B2F2

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 4FFCAA16-71CA-4D47-A7CB-46D35A80C37C
Sponsored

Gsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited 3.0
Hi All! New to the Jeep community. Traded in my 2017 raptor for a 2021 JLRU 3.0 this past wekend. I found the forum, read a few posts - and I gotta say that the community treats its members a lot better than on the raptor side, so glad to be here. I had so many problems with the raptor (engine change at 6k miles, both turbos had to be replaced, radiator, a lot of electrical issues, no-start, instrument cluster, etc.). Not to mention, dealing with the blue oval dealers and service departments was a really bad experience. Looking forward to the new jeep life - see you out there!

MMDS934626136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP JL
大家好,我是来自中国的牧马人车友,很高兴加入这个大家庭。我希望在这里观看,学习国外的改装文化,并且我很乐意将中国的改装文化传播出来,希望大家多多支持。

微信图片_20201022091136.jpg

Sponsored

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Hello everyone. Been reading lots of great discussions on this forum for about a week now. My wife and I finally bought a Jeep that we always wanted to get. Lightly used 2020 Rubicon Recon with the 2.0T. It is a blast to drive. Did my first mod last night by putting some rocker steps so my wife can get in easier.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 66a6uz

SpeedyJEP

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MT Firecracker Rubi
Hello all - new JL owner here, just wanted to say 'hi' and thank you for the wealth of information you've all shared. The collective wisdom you've contributed makes joining the club more fun.

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2021 Snazzberry Rubicon Unlimited (ordered 17 Oct 20)
Not new to Jeeps but, new to this forum.
I caught the Jeep bug many many years ago while riding in my uncle's Jeep. A 1979 Silver anniversary Renegade CJ-5 with a 304. I loved riding in that thing when he would soar through the gears with the top off! Every winter in Pennsylvania he would remove the body from the frame and basically do a frame off restoration and allow me to help him.
Ever since then I've always wanted a Jeep but life got in the way and they were never really practical. A few years ago, I bought a '17 Sport S.
A week ago (the 17th) I placed a factory order for a Snazzberry Rubicon Unlimited with a 3.6 and a 6 speed. Eagerly waiting to take delivery....

Sponsored

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
Hey all!
New to the forums and new to jeeps. I've been a subaru guy for most of my adult life, but I decided its time to lose the 4 door sedan with a spoiler that'll never leave pavement and pick up something more functional and fun. My wife drives a JK sahara, so that was my first exposure to jeeps. It took a while but I finally decided to put in an order for a 2021 JLUR. Thanks to the many informative posts on this forum, I was able to find a local dealer in nevada that got me 5-6% off invoice. Just ordered it yesterday and can't wait for it to be delivered!

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Morning everyone. I have been a member on another forum for years but I am finally joining this one. I have a 2021 JLUR currently on order. It will be my 5th wrangler over the last 20 years. Started with a YJ and have been in one ever since. Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning something new. Regards, Ben

Twojayhawks

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Occupation
business owner
My 2021 JL Sport Altitude finally came in. (ordered 7/20). I just picked it up but unfortunately had to return to the office. Actually first had to put gas in, thanks Jeep dealer :( I have a garage filled with crap at home to dig into this evening. Mopar side boards. Drawtite receiver, Quadratec door threshold guards, Mopar fuel door, etc. Essentially all must haves after forum lurking. First Jeep of any kind and very excited.

8 miles.jpg

2021 Wrangler.jpg

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
My 2021 JL Sport Altitude finally came in. (ordered 7/20). I just picked it up but unfortunately had to return to the office. Actually first had to put gas in, thanks Jeep dealer :( I have a garage filled with crap at home to dig into this evening. Mopar side boards. Drawtite receiver, Quadratec door threshold guards, Mopar fuel door, etc. Essentially all must haves after forum lurking. First Jeep of any kind and very excited.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 2021 Wrangler

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 2021 Wrangler
Boooo, they did to you what my niece does to me...left you with 1/16th of a tank of gas. Congrats on the delivery though, I bet it was a long 13 weeks.
Sponsored