Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
IT Nerd
Hello all, I'm a brand new, 1st time Jeep owner as of August 3. I got a black 2020 JLU Sport S. My last vehicle wasn't even close to a Jeep, a couple small trucks before that, but after the first couple times driving the Wrangler, it felt like it was a piece I had been missing.
Brand new to the forum as of today...although I lurked for a couple weeks.
I'm planning on slowly customizing, but my true off-roading usage will likely be low for a while.
Sponsored

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hello all, I'm a brand new, 1st time Jeep owner as of August 3. I got a black 2020 JLU Sport S. My last vehicle wasn't even close to a Jeep, a couple small trucks before that, but after the first couple times driving the Wrangler, it felt like it was a piece I had been missing.
Brand new to the forum as of today...although I lurked for a couple weeks.
I'm planning on slowly customizing, but my true off-roading usage will likely be low for a while.
Welcome to the fold

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry it has been a while since my last confession.... post LOL have been out in Moab and South Dakota in the no cell zone..... just getting back to the grind..... ughhhhhh......
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Moab

IowaJLUR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2.0L
Hello all - just joined today, picked up my first Jeep this summer. Within 2 weeks had the itch and took a road trip from Iowa to Moab, still in temp plates. Most amazing time. Love the jeep community and honored to be a part of it. Thanks in advance for all the insight and conversations. Installing my first mod, a winch this week! Cheers.

Fin1.jpg

Sponsored

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
OMG! First time taking it out on the beach!!! Should have taken pics but I wa way too excited just driving in the sand!! Don't know why I waited so long to get a jeep!! I am in heaven!!!!
Congratulations. How did it go on the beach, did you air down?

MidwestJeeper

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sarge JLU Willys 2.0T
Occupation
Engineer
Hello JL owners!

I'm brand new to the JL community. I'm a Michigander Jeeper via 2 Grand Cherokees since 2014 and a lifelong fan of the Jeep brand.

I am about to join this very special Wrangler community with a new '21 JL.

I have learned a ton through the forum already and I'm hoping to join in the fun ASAP.

Hope you are all doing well.

Sponsored

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Hello all,
I just got a 2018 JL and have already learned so much in this forum ! Glad to be here !

Mystic01

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JL
Hi, everyone! New to the JL Forum, but not to Jeeps. Have a ’67 war machine and ’02 TJ in the driveway along with my new JL. I sadly parted ways with my JK last winter and still have separation anxiety over it! Trying to love my JL, but it’s been a slow process....

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Hi all, I'm Brian B from North Dakota. Long ago I bought a new 97 TJ and ran it for 7 years. I loved it and still wanted another one. Fast forward to now, a few vehicles later. I wanted a 2 door Wrangler and a manual, but they are so small and thought I should have something a little bigger for my daily driver, so Sept. 1 I ordered a Gladiator Overland with an automatic, partly so the wife can drive it if need be, and partly that the legs on an old guy like me might get a little tired of the clutch some time down the road. After a couple weeks of wishing I could have ordered what I "really" wanted, I decided to sell my Mustang convertible (sold in 2 days) and today I went in and ordered my new "toy", a 2 door Wrangler Willys. I'm pretty sure this one will be my daily driver and the Glad will sit in the garage. My anxiety level is going to go through the roof waiting for them to arrive!

WyoRacer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2019 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Military
Got my first Jeep ever today, JLUR white with matching top. LED, 8.4U, 2.0, and some other premium stuff. had dealer throw in a hitch w/wiring for good measure. Took it straight off the lot and onto the dirt tonight doing some steep ups and downs. The stock LED lighting is nice. Looking forward to some high country Colo/Wyo stuff
Sponsored