Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

claudine

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Hey all!
I parted ways with my 2000 TJ and got myself a mighty fine looking 2020 JLUR. I just spent the first 3 weeks out west on a road trip. Already put 10K miles on it but each mile was worth it. I hit some trails in Colorado around Silverton, Lake City and Ouray but also spent some time in the Moab-area playing around in the red dirt on canyon trails. Everything is so different from the TJ (as expected) but I'm really impressed with the off-road capability of this stock vehicle.
At 24 years old I can already say with confidence that I'll be in a Jeep Wrangler forever.

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_7880.JPG

IMG_7842.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG
Sponsored

gqgambler

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bright White Moab
Hi there. I'm Tim from Maryland. I've wanted a real Jeep since I was five, according to my mother. However, things happened and I never got one. Almost bought a new CJ-7 in 1985, and have been kicking myself ever since for not getting it. In the 1990s I went off-roading in Nissan pick ups and then a Pathfinder, but still no Jeep. The 2005 CRD Liberty was a total bust and piece of crap that I sold it several years later. My wife, who hated the Jeep idea, passed and I started dating a girlfriend that loves my Harley and loved the Jeep idea, so I traded the wife's car and one of my motorcycles in on a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Ocean Blue. 35s and wheels are coming to start it off with.
Welcome to the Jeep family. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
I just ordered my 2021 manual JLRU yesterday!! I had to sell first Wrangler 16 years ago because-babies. Lol! The hubs just got himself a Gladiator (his first Jeep was a Scrambler) and it reminded me how much I loved them. I can’t wait to have the “his and hers” in my driveway again!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 2BFEDF3A-6540-438F-98AA-06EC3B104643

Sponsored

nickberkeley

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
First time Jeep owner, new member here. Have had our '20 JLU Sahara 2.0T Billet Silver for just over a month now and almost a thousand miles racked up. My 3 girls roll three-wide in the back, with plenty of space and love every minute of it.

Jeep.jpeg

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
First time Jeep owner, new member here. Have had our '20 JLU Sahara 2.0T Billet Silver for just over a month now and almost a thousand miles racked up. My 3 girls roll three-wide in the back, with plenty of space and love every minute of it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! J
congrats Nick

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Hey all!
I parted ways with my 2000 TJ and got myself a mighty fine looking 2020 JLUR. I just spent the first 3 weeks out west on a road trip. Already put 10K miles on it but each mile was worth it. I hit some trails in Colorado around Silverton, Lake City and Ouray but also spent some time in the Moab-area playing around in the red dirt on canyon trails. Everything is so different from the TJ (as expected) but I'm really impressed with the off-road capability of this stock vehicle.
At 24 years old I can already say with confidence that I'll be in a Jeep Wrangler forever.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_20200705_083421_277
You drove this from Mass to Colorado? Interested to hear how that was

Sponsored

Turk56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Altitude
Purchase a Bright White 2020 Unlimited Sport about a month ago after selling the Harley. Has the 24L package. First jeep since a mid 70s CJ-5. Sure have come a long way from those.

Buckshot184

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 3.0L diesel
Hey guys/gals,
My name is Buck and I rejoined the Jeep family last week after a brief hiatus. I had a 2 door JK that I sold 4 years ago after the birth of my son and just bought a White Sahara Diesel JLU. This thing drives like a dream compared to my 3.6L 2 door JK. I am one tank in and averaged 29 mpg too which is better than the Volvo sedan I traded in...
Glad to be back.

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hey guys/gals,
My name is Buck and I rejoined the Jeep family last week after a brief hiatus. I had a 2 door JK that I sold 4 years ago after the birth of my son and just bought a White Sahara Diesel JLU. This thing drives like a dream compared to my 3.6L 2 door JK. I am one tank in and averaged 29 mpg too which is better than the Volvo sedan I traded in...
Glad to be back.
congratulations

EVMIII

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired, USAF
Here's my 2020 JLU Rubicon in Sarge green. Much more comfortable than the last 4 Jeeps (CJ5, CJ7, YJ, JKU). A couple mods coming and it's headed to Moab in September behind my RV.

IMG_0339.jpg

claudine

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
You drove this from Mass to Colorado? Interested to hear how that was
I sure did! Averaged about 24 MPG for the whole trip which was nice (not that we have our Wranglers for the fuel efficiency...) At 5'6" I was able to make a basic set-up in the back for sleeping and still have plenty of room for the Dometic and gear. Not a bad word to say about how my JL handled all those miles! I love highway driving now, definitely couldn't say the same when I had the TJ

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG
Sponsored