Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Dono

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Hey everyone!

First Jeep, but have always wanted one. Grew up with a classic Willys tonka toy I played in the sandbox with and still have to this day, it was my father’s. My grandfather had a Willys pickup.

So here’s mine! 2020 JLU Willys. About two weeks owned.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! D6E5D693-E4A1-4013-85B1-AE8ABA35318F

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 19213CB0-74A2-476A-85DA-9EBF5E496CFF
Sponsored

WiseguyDS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hello all. Just a bit about me: I'm recently retired - 26 years in technology and presently reside in the small but fast-growing town of Dripping Springs, TX located about 30 minutes southwest of Austin in what we call the Texas Hill Country. It's a nice area to live with all the hills, streams and lakes. We're not all flat land here in the state but I do live among many cattle ranch land but unfortunately all that land is slowly being sub-divided to make room for neighborhoods.

I've been a Ford F-150 person for a long time. Now that the wife and I sold our travel trailer and have on order a Class-C motorhome that should be ready mid-August which is the reason I traded in the truck for a Jeep Unlimited Sahara. I'm not as rock-crawling as many that I see on the site here, but I am absolutely enjoying reading up on all the modifications and accessories that y'all are doing to your rides.

Glad to be one of the newer members here!

20200709_153950.jpg

20200709_154004.jpg

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hello all. Just a bit about me: I'm recently retired - 26 years in technology and presently reside in the small but fast-growing town of Dripping Springs, TX located about 30 minutes southwest of Austin in what we call the Texas Hill Country. It's a nice area to live with all the hills, streams and lakes. We're not all flat land here in the state but I do live among many cattle ranch land but unfortunately all that land is slowly being sub-divided to make room for neighborhoods.

I've been a Ford F-150 person for a long time. Now that the wife and I sold our travel trailer and have on order a Class-C motorhome that should be ready mid-August which is the reason I traded in the truck for a Jeep Unlimited Sahara. I'm not as rock-crawling as many that I see on the site here, but I am absolutely enjoying reading up on all the modifications and accessories that y'all are doing to your rides.

Glad to be one of the newer members here!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200709_154004

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200709_154004
congrats and enjoy retirement sir

attilars

First Name
Attila Szilagyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, 997.2 S
Hi all,

After years of waiting and many jeep rentals for camping trips, I've finally ordered my own JLUR a few days ago. Going with a diesel (have had BMW diesels for 10 years and loved them). Going to be a bit of a wait, but very excited to be one step closer.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Hi there. I'm Tim from Maryland. I've wanted a real Jeep since I was five, according to my mother. However, things happened and I never got one. Almost bought a new CJ-7 in 1985, and have been kicking myself ever since for not getting it. In the 1990s I went off-roading in Nissan pick ups and then a Pathfinder, but still no Jeep. The 2005 CRD Liberty was a total bust and piece of crap that I sold it several years later. My wife, who hated the Jeep idea, passed and I started dating a girlfriend that loves my Harley and loved the Jeep idea, so I traded the wife's car and one of my motorcycles in on a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Ocean Blue. 35s and wheels are coming to start it off with.

Sponsored

VS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Ferrari 550, Honda S2000, VW GLI
I bought an 08 JKU new and have had it since. It was a good vehicle but was getting to be high mileage. I really liked all the updates that have been done with the JLU so I traded it in for a JLUR this week! Here they are next to each other. Out with the old and in with the new!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6780

LTJ04

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Back in a Jeep, at last! 2020 Sports JLU. Had a 2004 Jeep Unlimited but sold it back in 2009. Considered buying another 2004- 06 Unlimited again but the cost for a well maintained Unlimited of that era is crazy. Enjoying reading the forum!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 4FF46DBA-30F9-4479-B867-983A4F849D32
U
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 6D080965-DA36-4D61-B9A1-A902594E4CA6

Last edited:

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
I will be picking up my first Wrangler in a few hours. It is a 2020 Granite Crystal Sport S 2 door. V6 automatic. I can't wait. Have had a number of 4wd vehicles over the years and my favorite of them was a 1974 Toyota FJ40. That was also my first.

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
I will be picking up my first Wrangler in a few hours. It is a 2020 Granite Crystal Sport S 2 door. V6 automatic. I can't wait. Have had a number of 4wd vehicles over the years and my favorite of them was a 1974 Toyota FJ40. That was also my first.
congrats brother

Sponsored

pdx_jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2-dr
Hi everyone. Picked up a 2020 2-dr Rubicon, 6-spd, soft top on Saturday. My first new Jeep and my first Jeep since '91 Wrangler.
Tons of good stuff in this forum--looking forward to sifting through all of the info/tips/tricks. Also looking forward to getting off of the beaten path in the PNW.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! ruby

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hi everyone. Picked up a 2020 2-dr Rubicon, 6-spd, soft top on Saturday. My first new Jeep and my first Jeep since '91 Wrangler.
Tons of good stuff in this forum--looking forward to sifting through all of the info/tips/tricks. Also looking forward to getting off of the beaten path in the PNW.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! ruby
congrats

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Howdy...I just picked up what will be my fourth Jeep. I started with a 1994 Wrangler Rio Grande, then a 1979 CJ7, then a 2009 Wrangler X. I bought a 2019 Wrangler Sport S, Granite, 2 door. I was driving a 2019 Ram Night Edition 2500 gas...sold my fifth wheel and bought a motorhome, so I needed a pull behind. Buying a Jeep was the obvious and enjoyable choice. My wife thought I'd be sad to trade my truck in...wrong! ;)