Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

RHCP_JKU

First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hi everyone! New to the Wrangler forum. Not new to the Jeep family. This is my 7th Jeep that I have owned. Just started wanting to find trails, but in Northeast Ohio it seems they are few & far in between. Just joined Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization. Was up at Southington last weekend, which was a blast, but they are only opened one weekend a month. Looking forward to finding new trails in Ohio.

IMG_20200613_121444_691.jpg

IMG_20200528_104656_955.jpg

IMG_20200601_104450_181.jpg
Sponsored

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Hey all! Lifetime admirer, first time owner. Drove my 2020 JL Sport off the lot Monday with 50 miles on her. Hoping to add at least 300x that to the odometer before we're done! So far she's bone stock, but I can already hear the aftermarket calling...

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1592157976296_6677994568613373476

Last edited:

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Thanks, enjoy your Jeep! :jk: My family moved to Lubbock and I attended my Senior year of high school at Lubbock Monterey. I was a Plainsmen for one year. :) This was 1976 of course.

Lived in DFW my whole life so once I was out of HS that year told my Dad I am out of here and moved back home. Visited Lubbock many times over the years. I know Highway 84 very well. Watched Lubbock grow.

It's still Flat as a pancake and that Red dust is still there. My Dad passed away in 2016 so I have not been back.

Seeing you were from Lubbock brought back memories. Sorry for going down memory lane. :lipssealed:

Take Care! Enjoy your Jeep when it comes!
Haha I can't believe red dirt blasting you constantly wasn't something you enjoyed! ;) You must be one of those people that likes trees, I have faint memories of what those look like, basically big cotton bushes right? :LOL:

Thanks for sharing your memories! It's certainly grown in the 10 years I've been here, it's been nice having more stuff come to us so less travel.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Haha I can't believe red dirt blasting you constantly wasn't something you enjoyed! ;) You must be one of those people that likes trees, I have faint memories of what those look like, basically big cotton bushes right? :LOL:

Thanks for sharing your memories! It's certainly grown in the 10 years I've been here, it's been nice having more stuff come to us so less travel.
HAHA, I like rocks more than Lubbock Dirt !!!! lol Once a dust storm hit at 1 PM. The street lights came on for it was that dark. 60 MPH wind sandblasting your skin. I picked sand out of my ears, teeth hair for a week. That was the only Duststorm ever been in and better be the last one. :swear::swear::swear::swear:
The last time I was there was Dad's burial. I can't tell you how many times I have driven around Loop 289. lol Got a ticket on it in 1976. doing 80 in 55 mph. :facepalm::facepalm::)

Stay Safe !

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Hello all, figured I might as well poke my head in while I'm waiting for my new Wrangler to be built.

Like many, I'm a Jeeper who's making the step into the JL platform. This will be my first 4-door (we all gotta get old sometime), though I'm happy to say I didn't fully surrender to rational thought and still ordered a handshaker.

Looking forward to getting my way around the forum here and, most of all, looking forward to 6-10 years of dirt on the tires and snow on the axles.

See y'all in the backcountry.

Sponsored

Nomod

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S; '05 Pontiac GTO; '12 MBenz GLK; '99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan; all purchased new - I tend to keep vehicles a long time
My fourth 4-wheeler, but my first Jeep. Nineteen months and 10K miles down the road, my '18 JLUS has been trouble-free. Granted it's my DD which has traveled only a few sandy roads, its harshest tests have been eight hour runs at 80mph.
My moniker, Nomod (as in: modifications -none) denotes a different route from my past four-wheelers (one of which, a K-5 Blazer, I equipped with a 400hp 6.0 liter Corvette engine). Older (75) and wiser, I'll keep the 3.6 in this one. As anticipated when I bought the Jeep, if during my travels I encounter a road less traveled, I can take a side trip and get to the real scenic before I get stuck.
(As an aside, by no mods I'm not including as modifications small add-ons I've done such as step rails, hood and gas locks, hitch, floor mats,etc.)

Last edited:

Brunowg

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Hello,
Just joined the forum but I am not new to Jeeps- first one was a 75 CJ5 with a 304 V8. I like to customize things but will resist doing too much since I want to commute with the Jeep.
New tires being installed today, Lift kit options being evaluated :).

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0037_exported_7767544921254572665
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0051_exported_3829046320326715568

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Hello,
Just joined the forum but I am not new to Jeeps- first one was a 75 CJ5 with a 304 V8. I like to customize things but will resist doing too much since I want to commute with the Jeep.
New tires being installed today, Lift kit options being evaluated :).
Great color choice! Welcome!

ShiftGear

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Hey guys, new here and completely new to the Wrangler platform. I had a 2005 Tacoma TRD off road, 2011 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 Tacoma TRD off road and now I have decided to jump ship and try out Jeep. I ordered a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Sting Grey. Hopefully it arrives by August. I'm really excited to just learn everything Jeep and browsing the potential of modifications is insane, didn't know so much was available. Tacoma never let me down and was very capable but I think this is next level for me and i'm pumped. Anyways, once I take delivery I will share some photos for sure. Cheers

Sponsored

Aggz

First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2006 HD XL1200 Custom
Hello,
I am both new to the forums and new to Jeep :)
Anxiously awaiting my 2020 Sting-Gray and getting lots of help from folks over on the JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking page.
Happy Friday everyone!
Welcome! Your Golden is precious!

Aggz

First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2006 HD XL1200 Custom
Hi, I'm Aggz. My very first vehicle was a white '89 YJ. It was handed down to me when i got my learners permit at 15 years old. My family sold it 2 years later! Always told myself one day i'll buy a brand new Jeep... Fast forward 15 years and here i am! Glad to be a part of the fam again!

XxsullyxX123

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2020 Honda Pilot Touring
Hey folks, new member over here. Previously had a 2017 JKUR and was a member on WF.com, but for JL’s the community seems more active over here! Considering order a 2021 JLUR shortly, and loving The research. Ive flipped back and forth between sports sedans and Jeep over the past 5 years (‘15 Audi S4, ‘17 JKUR, ‘16 Audi S4, ’21 JLUR?). Its A disease, and i love it

sgtcmofo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-2020 Rubicon
Hello,

Joined the forums a while ago to get information on the new JLU when my wife and I were looking into getting one. She really wanted a Bikini pearl one, didn't care which model, just the color. After looking at a couple of dealerships because we couldn't order this color any more I found this one for her.

I've been customizing cars since I've owned them and thought my wife would enjoy her own car she could customize. Now to split the budget between jeep parts and Evo x parts :D.

By the way, she doesn't know she has it yet, This will be a birthday gift for her!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! bluefin2
Sponsored